Not receiving PM's

Gale19XX
1/10/2017 2:15pm
Up until recently I've always received notifications and PM's via email that I have under my Vital account. I haven't received anything in a few weeks including PM's people have confirmed we're sent to me. I tried to update my email address to a different email I have to see if that helped but when I click submit after updating, it redirects me back to my account page with the old email still being used. Anyways someone can help me out with this?
|
1/11/2017 10:34am
Gale19XX wrote:
Up until recently I've always received notifications and PM's via email that I have under my Vital account. I haven't received anything in a few weeks...
Up until recently I've always received notifications and PM's via email that I have under my Vital account. I haven't received anything in a few weeks including PM's people have confirmed we're sent to me. I tried to update my email address to a different email I have to see if that helped but when I click submit after updating, it redirects me back to my account page with the old email still being used. Anyways someone can help me out with this?
Hello Gale19XX, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. This is being looked into and I will update you here once I have more information on the cause of it. Thank you for your patience.

Post a reply to: Not receiving PM's

The Latest