redirect after logging in

roninho
Edited Date/Time 3/16/2016 2:59am
Since i share a pc/laptop i don't stay signed in after leaving vital.

So everytime i'm back in the forum and want to reply i have to log in again. The forum gives the option to log in directly in the topic, but unfortunately when i do that after logging in i get redirected to my profile page. Which means i have to go back to the forum, find the topic, find the post i want to quote and then post a reply. Although this issue is probably not comparable to the Israel-Palestinian conflict, it is quite annoying.

Obviously i can login before i start reading the forum, but is there a way to change the settings that after logging in you do not get re-directed to you profile page? Or am i doing something wrong?
|
3/10/2016 9:10am
roninho wrote:
Since i share a pc/laptop i don't stay signed in after leaving vital. So everytime i'm back in the forum and want to reply i have...
Since i share a pc/laptop i don't stay signed in after leaving vital.

So everytime i'm back in the forum and want to reply i have to log in again. The forum gives the option to log in directly in the topic, but unfortunately when i do that after logging in i get redirected to my profile page. Which means i have to go back to the forum, find the topic, find the post i want to quote and then post a reply. Although this issue is probably not comparable to the Israel-Palestinian conflict, it is quite annoying.

Obviously i can login before i start reading the forum, but is there a way to change the settings that after logging in you do not get re-directed to you profile page? Or am i doing something wrong?
Hello - I see what you mean and will update you here once it is fixed.

Post a reply to: redirect after logging in

The Latest