EA Sports Supercross 2013?

jasonv43
Edited Date/Time 4/6/2012 2:13pm
Let's make it happen guys.

https://twitter.com/#!/EAsupercross
|
DoctorJD
2/21/2012 7:33am
I saw that earlier this morning, I'm a follower.
Shawn142
2/21/2012 11:09am
I hope the guys running this little deal realize EA was just the publisher. The group that actually developed and built the game are long gone.

The Shop

2/21/2012 8:22pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Let's make it happen guys.

https://twitter.com/#!/EAsupercross
bro, would u just get on mx simulator. fuck.
jasonv43 wrote:
Bro, you tell me how long it will take me to ride like this.

https://youtu.be/x1c2Xwua-QE
whoever that is, is really really good. so forever.

but you dont need to be that good to have fun with it. especially for the national tracks. someone just released a new unadilla.... its fuckin titties dude. and so easy to ride. also, its $42 and thats it... no extra $ for dlc crap. its all free. tons and tons of content for no extra. updates to the game atleast once a month. ull need an xbox controller tho. wired cheapy works good.
if you decide to get it, ill help you out getting everything you need downloaded and controls and setup figured out.
jasonv43
2/22/2012 7:52am
The only problem is my PC is slightly older. Probably about 6 years now. I can get the stats off of it later tonight but I know it's a dual core processor and that's about it for now.

Can I use a PS3 controller instead?
DoctorJD
2/22/2012 11:43am
jasonv43 wrote:
The only problem is my PC is slightly older. Probably about 6 years now. I can get the stats off of it later tonight but I...
The only problem is my PC is slightly older. Probably about 6 years now. I can get the stats off of it later tonight but I know it's a dual core processor and that's about it for now.

Can I use a PS3 controller instead?
Not sure about a PS3 controller, but an xbox controller is pretty much plug-and-play.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
2/22/2012 2:37pm
I use a PS3 controller. You just need to install DS3 tool
tobz
2/23/2012 2:36am
whoever that is, is really really good. so forever. but you dont need to be that good to have fun with it. especially for the national...
whoever that is, is really really good. so forever.

but you dont need to be that good to have fun with it. especially for the national tracks. someone just released a new unadilla.... its fuckin titties dude. and so easy to ride. also, its $42 and thats it... no extra $ for dlc crap. its all free. tons and tons of content for no extra. updates to the game atleast once a month. ull need an xbox controller tho. wired cheapy works good.
if you decide to get it, ill help you out getting everything you need downloaded and controls and setup figured out.
link to unadilla please.
2/23/2012 9:52pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Here's what I got. You tell me if I'm F'ed and have to get a newer computer or what upgrades I need to make. Windows XP...
Here's what I got. You tell me if I'm F'ed and have to get a newer computer or what upgrades I need to make.

Windows XP
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual
Core Processor 4600+
2.41 GHz, 1.87 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 6100
Requires 2 GHz CPU with 1 GB RAM and 3D graphics accelerator with full OpenGL 1.1 support. Works on either Windows (XP or newer) or Linux.

honestly, idk wtf any of that means.
but you meet the requirements. most tracks are made with low graphics for good non laggy racing. i never lag at all. only other people with shit internet that i see lag.

now this is quite the leap... sick bro, sick.
https://youtu.be/qDacI_Eq-K0

i wish i knew how to record video of me playing so you could see actual gameplay...
Dayton46
2/24/2012 3:04pm
How can i download this for the Mac?
WillyB
2/24/2012 3:48pm
Hey Sbarrinton, I'm a big time avid MX gamer. From MCM to Reflex, Ive logged in tons of hours. I think I'm ready to jump on the Simulator ship. Can you e-mail me some basic info to get me started, gsxr1000rida@yahoo.com
2/24/2012 5:42pm
WillyB wrote:
Hey Sbarrinton, I'm a big time avid MX gamer. From MCM to Reflex, Ive logged in tons of hours. I think I'm ready to jump on...
Hey Sbarrinton, I'm a big time avid MX gamer. From MCM to Reflex, Ive logged in tons of hours. I think I'm ready to jump on the Simulator ship. Can you e-mail me some basic info to get me started, gsxr1000rida@yahoo.com
yea, i just emailed someone else some info, ill just forward it and if you still dont get it, email me back. im no pro by any means, but i understand it pretty well now, and im new enough to know what problems your going to have.
2/25/2012 11:50am
Though I love and appreciate MXS I would like to get back on the topic. MXS is great but for those, like myself, who are still cursed with a no high speed internet connection (2 miles down road has it but they WON'T extend coverage) then MXS is pretty limited. I use a Verizon aircard but playing online isn't much of an option.

I love riding the tracks by myself but I want a game where I can race and compete in a championship points series. MXS's AI riders are not trained thus racing against the AI is pretty much worthless. So, yes, for those wanting to race online MXS is awesome. For me, not so much.

So with all that said....yes bring on EA supercross 2013!!
!!!
2/25/2012 6:47pm
racing AI is pointless, imo. i can lap the entire field on highest settings in MvA. boring.
no way could i go back to a counsel mx video game. would feel sooo goony.
2/26/2012 12:29am
Hey, I understand but to me part of what makes a legit game is of course game play but also AI, presentation. Imagine if Madden was only online play and you could not actually race as Villopoto, Stewart, Reed, Dungey, etc.

Trust me. I support Josh and MXS but I want a true AMA Supercross game with all the real riders, teams, bikes, sponsors, replica tracks, points series, commentating, presentation. EA did it way back with Supercross 2000. With our sport being at an all time high in attendance and airtime I don't see why someone doesn't take a chance.

Point being, MXS is superb but it doesn't offer what Madden/NHL/Fifa does and that is the point of this topic. I'm pro all MX games...including MXS, Mud and hopefully a new SX game from EA.
2/26/2012 12:37pm
i feel ya. and i think mxs is too much for younger kids. so they need something good too. dont get me wrong, id support it if they were to make one. i think codemasters would be a better shot though.
who makes nascar games now? activision?
EA would be nice because they have all the stadiums dialed.
JW381
2/27/2012 1:56pm
Hey, I understand but to me part of what makes a legit game is of course game play but also AI, presentation. Imagine if Madden was...
Hey, I understand but to me part of what makes a legit game is of course game play but also AI, presentation. Imagine if Madden was only online play and you could not actually race as Villopoto, Stewart, Reed, Dungey, etc.

Trust me. I support Josh and MXS but I want a true AMA Supercross game with all the real riders, teams, bikes, sponsors, replica tracks, points series, commentating, presentation. EA did it way back with Supercross 2000. With our sport being at an all time high in attendance and airtime I don't see why someone doesn't take a chance.

Point being, MXS is superb but it doesn't offer what Madden/NHL/Fifa does and that is the point of this topic. I'm pro all MX games...including MXS, Mud and hopefully a new SX game from EA.
I get nostalgia for SX2000 solely because of David Bailey and Art Eckman. The game itself was rather terrible, but I at least felt like I was playing something that was representative of the stuff I watch on T.V.
karnivool
2/28/2012 8:32am
http://mxsimulator.com/

I am scared my machine won't handle it...might have to buy/build a tower for this...i played the crap out of mx vs atv unleashed on PC, probably have over 200 tracks downloaded...

time to move on...console mx gaming is dead
2/28/2012 5:47pm
link fail.

console gaming period is dead. the machines are pretty much maxed out. anyone who says otherwise are the guys trying to keep selling them.
1-forty-8
3/15/2012 2:01pm
Isn't someone already making an MX game for XBox/PS3? I'm sure I read on here the other day that a new MX was in the works.. Please tell me I didn't dream it because I hate EA Sports. With all my heart.
danmotox
4/6/2012 2:13pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
Isn't someone already making an MX game for XBox/PS3? I'm sure I read on here the other day that a new MX was in the works...
Isn't someone already making an MX game for XBox/PS3? I'm sure I read on here the other day that a new MX was in the works.. Please tell me I didn't dream it because I hate EA Sports. With all my heart.
Yeah, Black Bean is working on MUD. You can get a demo if you trick your PS3 by making a UK account. Not sure if that works on Xbox as well, but in theory it should.

Although EA Sports may not be your preferred publishing sector, at this point, any core simulator would be much appreciated in the moto community (outside of MXS). Looking forward to what happens at EA!

Post a reply to: EA Sports Supercross 2013?

The Latest