Whats better? alive reflex or untamed?

1/11/2013 10:01pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2013 10:09pm
1.Reflex (still play it because it is awesome) 2.mx vs. atv unleashed (awesome supercross tracks) 3.Untamed for the ps2 (great outdoor tracks) 4.Alive (bad decision to...
1.Reflex (still play it because it is awesome)
2.mx vs. atv unleashed (awesome supercross tracks)
3.Untamed for the ps2 (great outdoor tracks)
4.Alive (bad decision to buySad )
That's what I think too. Though I haven't played reflex, I played unleashed and it is awesome and then I bought alive and discovered that it's a waste of twenty bucks the whole thing is messed up with all the tracks being needed to be unlocked. Not that it wan't normal but multiplayer should be up to 4 people wouldn't you agree One more thing Where's the fking airplane and buggy? This is bull. If you play with friends unleashed is a must buy you can even battle kinda. It's pretty easy to unlocks airplanes and other stuff too and free ride is actually 4 player. Highly recommend don't buy (Alive), RENT FIRST!!!
Davis809
1/5/2016 10:05am
Strong bump.

Reflex still kicks ass. The only thing I like about Alive is that my buddy "CG 374" is in it and I didn't take it back to walmart because I can play him as a full player.

Alive is also great for riding the stewart compound on Ps4.

The Shop

peelout
1/5/2016 1:24pm
think i'll pick up Encore today and get it updated, i've been jonesing for another moto game ever since i upgraded to my PS4.

i loved Reflex and i thought Alive did SOME things great and other things really really bad. but i liked Supercross enough to pick up Encore.
ItsJustMe
1/7/2016 5:03pm
Alive is my go to, although, now that Nationals are implemented into Encore, I will have to pick it up and compare.

Post a reply to: Whats better? alive reflex or untamed?

The Latest