Anyone have any info/specs for an 07 rm250

DrSweden
9/14/2017 3:49am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 3:51am
DrSweden wrote:
https://motocrossactionmag.com/250-two-stroke-shootout-yz250-versus-rm2…

Good bike. RC made the 2006-2008 better (rake etc)
JAFO92 wrote:
Actually RCs input caused those changes starting in 2005, I talked to [url=https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/13/214456/s1200_Rio_Bobby_Decoster.jpg]DeCoster[/url] about that in great detail at Rio and he explained to me exactly...
Actually RCs input caused those changes starting in 2005, I talked to DeCoster about that in great detail at Rio and he explained to me exactly how it was done with the Engineers from Japan.

This is what Dirt Bike had to say about these bikes:

https://dirtbikemagazine.com/best-used-bike-value-suzuki-rm250/

Best of luck with your 2007.

Ok? I thought he was signed during 2004 (April) for the 2005 season, doing his first testing May? 2005 bikes hit show room august? As in when the 2005 model was already made into production for the public? Different batches? Whatever he did to his race bike, couldn't end up in production until 2006? What did Roger say?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/14/2017 4:51am
HenryA wrote:
Wow, already tired of the thumper?
Yep lol. Sold it to the guy I bought the rm from. I loved the rmz, but it was a little too much for my lazy...
Yep lol. Sold it to the guy I bought the rm from. I loved the rmz, but it was a little too much for my lazy riding. I'm happy now lol. I've always wanted an 08 rm which I found out this is . I picked it up at midnite just now

Are you afraid someone's going to run away with your stand? Lol

Enjoy the bike.
9/14/2017 6:59pm
HenryA wrote:
Wow, already tired of the thumper?
Yep lol. Sold it to the guy I bought the rm from. I loved the rmz, but it was a little too much for my lazy...
Yep lol. Sold it to the guy I bought the rm from. I loved the rmz, but it was a little too much for my lazy riding. I'm happy now lol. I've always wanted an 08 rm which I found out this is . I picked it up at midnite just now

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Are you afraid someone's going to run away with your stand? Lol

Enjoy the bike.
My stand is at another location lol. As for the "ape hangers": I fucking hate bars without a crossbar. Plus, this bar bend sucks ass.
FTB
9/14/2017 7:43pm Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 7:48pm
My stand is at another location lol. As for the "ape hangers": I fucking hate bars without a crossbar. Plus, this bar bend sucks ass.
Laughing

Any plans for the bike? Are you doing a rebuild project or just giving it a quick clean up?

I see you're looking for a Gnarly pipe. I had one on my RM and changed it for the Fatty. I ride off road and it had too much torque for me. I think it'd suck on an MX track. All torque and no action IMO lol.
I know Geofbro had one with a 10oz FFW and liked it, but he also likes the scalvini more.,
I'd send it to you for free but the postage would cost more than a new one.

The Shop

9/15/2017 6:03pm
FTB wrote:
:laugh: Any plans for the bike? Are you doing a rebuild project or just giving it a quick clean up? I see you're looking for a...
Laughing

Any plans for the bike? Are you doing a rebuild project or just giving it a quick clean up?

I see you're looking for a Gnarly pipe. I had one on my RM and changed it for the Fatty. I ride off road and it had too much torque for me. I think it'd suck on an MX track. All torque and no action IMO lol.
I know Geofbro had one with a 10oz FFW and liked it, but he also likes the scalvini more.,
Im just going to leave it alone for now. Its in great shape, and the receipts that came with the bike show a rebuilt crank, top end, and even a powerseal cylinder recoat in august/October of last year. It been taken great care of. If I can find a good torque pipe , skid plate and handguards then I'm done .
FTB
9/16/2017 1:38pm Edited Date/Time 9/16/2017 1:39pm
FTB wrote:
:laugh: Any plans for the bike? Are you doing a rebuild project or just giving it a quick clean up? I see you're looking for a...
Laughing

Im just going to leave it alone for now. Its in great shape, and the receipts that came with the bike show a rebuilt crank, top...
Im just going to leave it alone for now. Its in great shape, and the receipts that came with the bike show a rebuilt crank, top end, and even a powerseal cylinder recoat in august/October of last year. It been taken great care of. If I can find a good torque pipe , skid plate and handguards then I'm done .
The Hyde skid plates/bash plates hold up really well.
http://www.hyderacing.com/store/dirtbike/suzuki/rm_250.htm?pid=223#pret…

If Torque is what you're after you'll love the Gnarly pipe.
mikec265
9/16/2017 7:39pm
I never had a Gnarly on a 250. I will say the SST on my 2001 was hard to ride for my skill level back then and just tired me out.

My 2005 has a Fatty and the low rpm roll on power in 2nd gear is pretty good and it revs decent when shifting to 3rd would cost you time. The bike is stock except the exhaust.

If you really want torque and low end put a kx500 in it like this guy did http://www.kxriders.com/forums/index.php/topic,15398.0.html

Post a reply to: Anyone have any info/specs for an 07 rm250

The Latest