Bobbym Sez Hello

KiKi-Matthew
7/12/2010 12:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:06am
So if you bust a few balls and call out a few bogus posts using yer real name you get yer balls wadded up for months or possibly for good...on a site you enjoy and have been a part/y of for years. A few pansie punks can't handle some chickenshit stuff so they complain to oscottie or guyb or whoever and that's that? A few more using unknown logins can post whatever new shit they want (I am 3 foot 5 and weigh 45 pounds and am 45 years old, what kinda bike is good for me) and some folks (even good friends like motogeezer) fall for it like a wet bag of cement...and guyb and oscottie think it's legit? lifelong interweb gurus that can smell bullshit a mile away...or so we thought. Maybe 2 out of 15 of those type of posts is real.

Yea...I may have busted some balls pretty bad and over the top before I was clipped...but how in the world do you respond to statements like that? Statements akin to the old ethnic joke about all the nations landing a manned spacecraft on the moon and the one rep stands up and sez "we're gonna land a spacecraft on the sun"...? You either do not respond or you respond with such "bombasticness" and "overthetopness" that hopefully it will cause that imbecile that stood up at that meeting to wither and slink away without contaminating even the crapper of...in this case the vital mx forum.

BUT I may have been a little too hard on a few of the jackoffs and I apologize...kinda. Lotta stress lately down at the bobbym farm of late. My Mom kicked the bucket on March 21st after a year long battle with breast cancer...she was 82. The last few months or so she found peace and was ready to accept her fate. Too bad for her the old body wanted to stick around a while longer and that made it pretty hard on all of us "earth restricted" relatives. I must have driven back and forth from Mesa to Lake Isabella 20 times in less than a year...wasn't easy on this old prick that's for sure.

My Mom wanted to be cremated and then have her ashes scattered in the Pacific Ocean up near Bodega Bay. Let me tell you guys something...if you want a "logistically" easier time of the final arrangements (imho) go for the tried and true method and set date of a traditional burial/funeral setup. This isn't what Mom wanted though so there was no option. Trying to get all the players aligned with one set-in-stone date that would suffice and satisfy all involved proved to be almost impossible. My good, proper and compassionate side tried to do just that, satisfy everyone...while my motodrive side wanted to just say..."HERE'S THE DATE...BE THERE FOR THE SCATTERING AND MEMORIAL OR BE LEFTOUT. After about a month or two of delays and hem-hawing the motodrive side won out Smile . With only a last minute final change to make sure my one of my niece’s were there but which unfortunately, also required me to drive my entire family from Mesa AZ to the Norcal coast in less than 20 hours we finally pulled it off. The ash scattering was a tremendous relief and glorious at the same time. Mom was laid to rest...FINALLY and it was time to celebrate her life here on earth, which we did on the coast that beautiful day. We also had a great celebration the next day that included my beautiful wife’s birthday, my good brothers birthday (BMSOCool , mine and Cynthia’s 20th anniversary and of course another remembrance of Mom’s passing. Anyway to say the stress level was high for the last several months would be an understatement.

As for Vital and posting on there in the future, that is left up to the gods…I mean mods of the vital. I love posting on vital and MT and I am proud to say I have met some tremendous people and some damn good friends through those sites. I can also honestly say that it isn’t true that GuyB gives friends preferential treatment on that forum. I consider Steve Giberson a pretty good moto friend and if I ran a site I wouldn’t even think about clipping friends of mine no matter what another idiot whines about. But GuyB isn’t like me…or doesn’t consider us moto friends, either way “it is what it is”.

Later moto bros, flame on or flame out…bobbym
|
RonSkj
Fantasy
141st
7/12/2010 1:16pm
I am neither friend or foe of Bobby M. But I do enjoy his posts ( well, some of them) If I just wanted black or white, yes or no, fact only, politically correct, industry propaganda. I would just read the magazines. I read here for entertainment as much as mx news.

With that said.....

FREE BOBBY M

agency399
7/12/2010 1:23pm
I say good post.......BobbyM was the first to give me the hazing back in 2004 at motonews after I lurked for 2 years. (I moved here after all the crap went down and the board became kinda boring. Now I spend most of my time here)

I am still around, and wish boob was to. Happy to hear everything is going ok regarding losing your mom Bob, as good as it can anyway.

7/12/2010 1:23pm
I would like a list of his creative mixture insults Where can that be found?

The Shop

Tbteam
7/12/2010 1:31pm
Bobby is a good guy who likes to find out where the line is and then launch over it with utter abandon.

He belongs here and I would bet he'll be a good guy to have around.
whoopsrider
7/12/2010 1:31pm
"BoobyM" Whos that guy?

Free Willy!!!!

God Save the King or Queens!

I'm giving it all she's got Captain!
Cygnus
7/12/2010 1:32pm
someone please post a link to the bpobbym phrase generator.
500guy
7/12/2010 1:39pm
Tbteam wrote:
Bobby is a good guy who likes to find out where the line is and then launch over it with utter abandon. He belongs here and...
Bobby is a good guy who likes to find out where the line is and then launch over it with utter abandon.

He belongs here and I would bet he'll be a good guy to have around.
X2

And anyone who takes his bombbashing serious needs to log out.
lucero10x
7/12/2010 1:40pm
I am sure Guy B feels like he has been burned by Bobby because of the continual cycle of going ballistic-clipped-apologize. But if I had to pick between him and Big Lenny, I would choose Bobby. Bobby adds at least as much as he detracts from the board, unlike Big Lenny.
drummer dude
7/12/2010 1:49pm
sorry to hear about your mom bob. condolences to the family. always tuff to lose a loved one. hope all is well.....
DanDunes818
7/12/2010 1:53pm
500guy wrote:
[img]https://www.yamaboy.com/gallery/albums/userpics/fantasyislandbobbym.jpg[/img]
WoohooGrinningGrinningSilly

Very funny and disturbing all at once. Kind of like the normal bobbym post.

Free bobbym..
Grendel
7/12/2010 1:53pm
Remember when I was the narcissist?

Ah, the good ol' days.
Mutt
7/12/2010 1:55pm
Cumchugglin Spermbeard! Booby is like Don Vito on Viva la Bam, a lovable handicapped idiot! He got what he deserved!!!
PD441
7/12/2010 2:10pm
Cygnus
7/12/2010 2:11pm
PD441 wrote:
[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff136/PD441/FreeBM.jpg[/IMG]
HOF!
Sonny
7/12/2010 2:16pm
Wow!!! Sez Hello?? Or is that a complete meltdown aimed at guilt tripping oscottie and GuyB. Whats next, a hostage video?
newmann
7/12/2010 2:19pm
PD441 wrote:
[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff136/PD441/FreeBM.jpg[/IMG]
PD gots da skillz. That's a true classic there!
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4299th
7/12/2010 2:20pm
See what happens when all the noob-wranglers get clicked?
Overdrive
7/12/2010 2:24pm
Yeah let him back on. JMHO
Outsider
7/12/2010 2:27pm
If you can't handle an old one legged dude calling you a pussy... well, you probably are a pussy. imho
SteveS
7/12/2010 2:30pm
Hmmm. Matthew's language has gotten a lot saltier the last year or so.
500guy
7/12/2010 2:37pm
SteveS wrote:
Hmmm. Matthew's language has gotten a lot saltier the last year or so.
That's a post written by Bobbym and posted by Matthews Dad - = KiKI
7/12/2010 2:47pm
Free BobbyM.....no matter how many times he called me a cumchuggler or spermgurgler.....I still respect his view and enjoy the entertainment. It's stupid to ban someone when you are a moderator over something that disagrees with your opinion....to be honest.....he has ALOT of valuable info to post despite being wiseass.....I am an MT member but enjoy seeing more sides over here.....let BobbyM post.....there are many more osters worthy of being banned....Turbo
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
7/12/2010 3:24pm
IMO, I think BobbyM has brought more good to the boards then he has bad.
Whether you agree with him or not, it was always fun to read his rants,burns,rumors or even watch the videos he would post.
I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who would agree that....It is sort of a bummer that he got clipped for good, I'm assuming.
Brent
7/12/2010 3:45pm
Sonny wrote:
Wow!!! Sez Hello?? Or is that a complete meltdown aimed at guilt tripping oscottie and GuyB. Whats next, a hostage video?
That's what I was thinking...

I Llike the guy - never met him, but ive seen him at the races a lot - but I sure think he has too much emotion and time wrapped up in this place. Whenever somebody has 23 million or however many posts he has here, It kind of seems that this is the center of their universe, and it shouldn't be.

But maybe Bob should get some leeway here because he is a former national level racer with some great stories. And maybe if he just lightened up a little he wouldn't rub so many people the wrong way?

But hell this is only a message board what the hell do I know....
motogeezer
7/12/2010 3:49pm
What kind of jizzmit compares "a good friend" to "a wet bag of cement"?!?

I say leave the bastard in limbo!!!Evil

J/K.

It's a shame that true moto-guys (and long-time fixtures of these forums, I might add) like Bob and Lenny get the perma-click, when other, newer members get a slap on the wrist.

Sure, they can be abrasive, but it's rarely unprovoked.

JB 19
7/12/2010 4:01pm
I guess sometimes I feel like throwing a coffee cup at the wife......so I can relate.

Moto on Bobby
Kinetic1
7/12/2010 4:13pm
Brent wrote:
That's what I was thinking... I Llike the guy - never met him, but ive seen him at the races a lot - but I sure...
That's what I was thinking...

I Llike the guy - never met him, but ive seen him at the races a lot - but I sure think he has too much emotion and time wrapped up in this place. Whenever somebody has 23 million or however many posts he has here, It kind of seems that this is the center of their universe, and it shouldn't be.

But maybe Bob should get some leeway here because he is a former national level racer with some great stories. And maybe if he just lightened up a little he wouldn't rub so many people the wrong way?

But hell this is only a message board what the hell do I know....
But hell this is only a message board

And right there is the key. It is exactly because this is just a message board that Bobby and Lenny for that matter belong here. They ad flavor to an ENTERTAINMENT media format. Isn't that the point?

How bout it Gibby? Give the boys the keys again.

Post a reply to: Bobbym Sez Hello

The Latest