1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
C50_20160730_141042_024_1474916543 Tpog496 Quote
11/22/2014 1:59 PM

This game is not that fun. It was for the first couple hours but it gets old real quick. I seen Justin Hill post that he was playing reflex so he must feel the same way lol. It's too bad because I really really wanted this game to be good but I played it the first couple days and now it's just a paper weight.


C50_s200x600_fb_img_1438286758966_1441316150_1486508601 MxKing809 Quote
11/22/2014 2:01 PM

I'm downloading Assassins Creed V as I type..... As a racer, nothing electronic will ever be sufficient. So I don't even bother with racing games

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

Current bikes: 2016 YZ450F, 2003 CR250r, 2002 CR125r, 2008 TTR125b

C50_img_1546_1415663822 Kyriazis298 Quote
11/22/2014 2:07 PM

Usually when someone sucks at something they hate it

I honestly love MX vs ATV supercross, but i loved all the previous versions as well.

C50_1_1432355201 NV825 Quote
11/22/2014 2:14 PM
Kyriazis298 wrote:

Usually when someone sucks ...more

Completely agree. I put no stock in what other people have to say about video games, because usually if they suck then they just say the game sucks. I have had a blast on MVA SX, and have had great times battling with some pretty fast people when online works right.

C50_335812_269441246401459_100000067563167_1111649_4664326_o motokawi818 Quote
11/22/2014 2:18 PM

Guys play MXGP. You will not be disappointed.

C50 Gringoe Quote
11/22/2014 2:29 PM

If you love this game I think it says something about you...

C50_1598688_1456600521 JW381 Quote
11/22/2014 2:36 PM
motokawi818 wrote:

Guys play MXGP. You will ...more

This. If you're a motocross fan, buy MXGP

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

C50_335812_269441246401459_100000067563167_1111649_4664326_o motokawi818 Quote
11/22/2014 2:40 PM

I'd consider myself pretty good on MvA Supercross. Some top 50 times at one point. It sucks.

C50_mypictures0008_1431706440 moto282 Quote
11/22/2014 2:43 PM
motokawi818 wrote:

Guys play MXGP. You will ...more

Agree that MXGP is a great game but it still has some physics issues of its own. However, MXGP raises the bar in so many other areas with real tracks, riders, teams, bikes, career mode, etc... that you can deal with the physics issues.

It's actually kind of frustrating that after Reflex it's like all MX games took a big step back in physics. MvA SX is still fun once you get the hang of it. But it's not like MXGP where I have been playing it non-stop since I got it.

C50_red_dragon_national_emblem_wales_1442821698 Spydee Quote
11/22/2014 2:47 PM

As previously said, nothing will ever compare to the real thing, but for now MXGP is as close as it gets. It's the Gran Turismo equivalent compared to MX vs ATV which is a bit more arcadey.

C50_20170225_173426_1488066117 GREEN Quote
11/22/2014 2:50 PM
Spydee wrote:

As previously said, ...more

MXGP is not as close as it gets. MX Simulator is.

C50_20170225_173426_1488066117 GREEN Quote
11/22/2014 2:52 PM
Gringoe wrote:

If you love this game I ...more

So what does it say?

C50_s1600_tumblr_muriyfrnsx1r46py4o1_1280_1381979943_1413511971 Crush Quote
11/22/2014 2:55 PM
MxKing809 wrote:

I'm downloading Assassins ...more

I wish they'd do something to make them slower/steeper etc and feel the acceleration more. You shoudn't be able to warp speed every corner and jump like they do... If they're gonna be arcade, they should be all the way arcade.

I still think MCM2 had the best gameplay of any of them...

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C50_red_dragon_national_emblem_wales_1442821698 Spydee Quote
11/22/2014 2:55 PM

Never played it, I'll have to give it a go.

C50_red_dragon_national_emblem_wales_1442821698 Spydee Quote
11/22/2014 2:56 PM
Crush wrote:

I wish they'd do something ...more

MCM2 is a classic, nothing compares to that gem!

C50_gd2_logo_1496892656 GD2 Quote
11/22/2014 3:00 PM

In all honesty it's a debate that will never be settled. The guys who don't like the game have various reasons, because it's their own opinion about it. The guys who do like it (and are typically good at the game) will always say people that don't like the game just suck at it. I'm alright at the game, but not blazing fast by any means. And I wouldn't say its a great game and I wouldn't say it's a terrible game. To me it's pretty mediocre. So if you're in the market for a new MX game I'd suggest getting MXGP because I think overall it's better than MvA SX. But everyone has their own taste in MX games so who am I to tell you what to buy.

C50_20170225_173426_1488066117 GREEN Quote
11/22/2014 3:03 PM
MxKing809 wrote:

I'm downloading Assassins ...more

Crush wrote:

I wish they'd do something ...more

When's the last time you fired up MCM2?

For it's time, it was epic, but not now....and I had as much invested in that game as anyone.



C50_bobbym_1_1369973295 BobbyM Quote
11/22/2014 3:05 PM

Non moto you dorks...

2017 OAKLAND RAIDERS are SUPER BOWL bound

C50_mypictures0008_1431706440 moto282 Quote
11/22/2014 3:06 PM
Spydee wrote:

As previously said, ...more

Of course it will never compare to the real thing. But I disagree it's as close as it gets. It has areas where it does very well like corning, but when it comes to jumping it's not so good... i.e the gyro, animated same thing every time scrub movement, etc...

However, like I said there are SO many other great things that make MXGP an awesome MX game.

C50_20170225_173426_1488066117 GREEN Quote
11/22/2014 3:07 PM
BobbyM wrote:

Non moto you dorks...

Shouldn't you be out celebrating last week's Raider win?

C50_s1600_tumblr_muriyfrnsx1r46py4o1_1280_1381979943_1413511971 Crush Quote
11/22/2014 3:08 PM
GREEN wrote:

When's the last time you ...more

Been a while, obviously not comparing graphics, but gameplay, if you tuned your 125 on that and were racing some of spodeboy's tracks, it was waaaaaay more fun than any of the MXvsAtv series...

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C50_20170225_173426_1488066117 GREEN Quote
11/22/2014 3:11 PM
Spydee wrote:

Never played it, I'll have ...more

Everyone wants realism, but as soon as they try MX Sim they complain it's too hard. Can't have it both ways, but here's a link for you anyway. http://mxsimulator.com/

C50_20160730_141042_024_1474916543 Tpog496 Quote
11/22/2014 3:21 PM
BobbyM wrote:

Non moto you dorks...

There are like 5 mva threads in moto it seems to be accepted

C50_20160730_141042_024_1474916543 Tpog496 Quote
11/22/2014 3:22 PM
MxKing809 wrote:

I'm downloading Assassins ...more

I'm starting to feel the same way dude. I enjoyed reflex but idk if I'll ever be absolutely happy with any game. I just downloaded Sunset Overdrive on xbox one and its a complete blast!

C50_click_1484116215 Whoops_Blitzer Quote
11/22/2014 3:43 PM

Why is it MCM and not MXM?

C50_click_1484116215 Whoops_Blitzer Quote
11/22/2014 3:46 PM
MxKing809 wrote:

I'm downloading Assassins ...more

Dude, trust me: As an assassin, Assassin's Creed ain't nothin like the real thing. So weak!

C50_img_1546_1415663822 Kyriazis298 Quote
11/22/2014 4:00 PM

I guess im different than most as in i dont care how realistic a motocross game is I play it and want it to feel like a game because when i want it to feel real i just drive down to a track and ride in real life.. i appreciate games when they feel like games i guess

C50_20170225_173426_1488066117 GREEN Quote
11/22/2014 4:12 PM
Kyriazis298 wrote:

I guess im different than ...more

Can you go ride the real thing drunk at midnight? lol

I hear ya tho. Realistic, or arcade... every moto game is fun, IMO

I don't understand extreme hate for one or the other...

C50_736_1419890925 Dx3moto Quote
11/22/2014 6:14 PM

None of the moto games compare to the fun factor of games like Supercross 2000, MTX Mototrax, and MX Unleashed.

C50_0wmswoci_400x400_1427662901 keyboardwarrior Quote
11/22/2014 6:24 PM
MxKing809 wrote:

I'm downloading Assassins ...more

I get ya there. There is nothing more real than wondering around seeing your ancestors memories through an Animas.

1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry