HOTTIE ALERT and MX BELT BUCKLES :)

Klutch
12/6/2012 9:48am
jhansen510 wrote:
You guys are all fucking assholes. God forbid the dude comes up with an idea and tries to do something with it. Instead he could sit...
You guys are all fucking assholes. God forbid the dude comes up with an idea and tries to do something with it. Instead he could sit at a job he hates and constantly complain to other like minded fucks. When he is not busy working he could be on here nonstop trying to put other people down. Good luck with the belt buckle thing man. As a business owner, I commend you for trying to take nothing and make it into something. I have seen people wear alot dumber stuff, and I for one would rock it if I was into belt buckles! Wish you good luck in your endeavor.
+1

but he shouldn't be spamming, advertisers support this site and keep it running. Not businesses that spam
jhansen510
Fantasy
3559th
12/6/2012 9:54am
I agree. Asking Guy ahead of time probably would of been a better route to go.
12/6/2012 12:05pm
peelout wrote:
I don't know, but did you see James jump that wall?
No but I saw his brother. [img]http://www.mxbeltbuckle.com/images/mx-photo-gallery/malcom-stewart-mx-buckle.jpg[/img]
No but I saw his brother.

Gay
jndmx
12/6/2012 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2012 12:11pm
jhansen510 wrote:
You guys are all fucking assholes. God forbid the dude comes up with an idea and tries to do something with it. Instead he could sit...
You guys are all fucking assholes. God forbid the dude comes up with an idea and tries to do something with it. Instead he could sit at a job he hates and constantly complain to other like minded fucks. When he is not busy working he could be on here nonstop trying to put other people down. Good luck with the belt buckle thing man. As a business owner, I commend you for trying to take nothing and make it into something. I have seen people wear alot dumber stuff, and I for one would rock it if I was into belt buckles! Wish you good luck in your endeavor.
Someone need to switch to decaf?

The dude has been spamming that ugly ass buckle here for like 4-5 years now which is fine....best of luck.

But: don't come on here and spam and then act shitty about a typo to some guy that doesn't speak english.....that will get you, well exactly what he got.

The Shop

bdub
12/6/2012 12:18pm
Is that some kind of monster outfit she`s wearing, I would not bye that belt.Pinch
Yes Melissa is wearing a Monster outfit from an Arenacross event and its "Buy" not Bye just in case you have to use it on a...
Yes Melissa is wearing a Monster outfit from an Arenacross event and its "Buy" not Bye just in case you have to use it on a resume someday.
At least his resume wont include "shitty belt company"
LOL, love it!!
mtl
12/6/2012 12:21pm
jndmx wrote:
Someone need to switch to decaf? The dude has been spamming that ugly ass buckle here for like 4-5 years now which is fine....best of luck...
Someone need to switch to decaf?

The dude has been spamming that ugly ass buckle here for like 4-5 years now which is fine....best of luck.

But: don't come on here and spam and then act shitty about a typo to some guy that doesn't speak english.....that will get you, well exactly what he got.
Its actually not shitty, it's CNC'd.

1 - It's stupid to CNC a friggin belt buckle and try to get $50 for it.
2 - It's extra effin stupid when you powdercoat over the nice CNC'd metal

P.S. the 'HOTTIE' does look like a fella, double negative minus points
yosmithy
12/6/2012 12:31pm
Have you ever tested the forehead imprint theory yet?
Sunhouse
12/6/2012 2:06pm
Is that some kind of monster outfit she`s wearing, I would not bye that belt.Pinch
Yes Melissa is wearing a Monster outfit from an Arenacross event and its "Buy" not Bye just in case you have to use it on a...
Yes Melissa is wearing a Monster outfit from an Arenacross event and its "Buy" not Bye just in case you have to use it on a resume someday.
I`m not writing my resume in English any time soon that`s for sure, maybe you need to start writing, trying to sell that POS belt isn’t...
I`m not writing my resume in English any time soon that`s for sure, maybe you need to start writing, trying to sell that POS belt isn’t going to be easy!
Laughing
jhansen510
Fantasy
3559th
12/6/2012 3:33pm
You guys are brutal. I agree the business plan is not that well thought out. I dont think the market is there to ever turn a profit. I also agree he should of asked Guy about throwing it out there. Maybe he does other things that are really cool. I dont know him, but know of him. From what I know, the dude is pure moto and loves the sport. Maybe this is just something to help pay for his hobby. He is trying to take nothing and turn it into something. Why tear him down and tell him how shitty you think his product?
MXEditor
12/6/2012 3:38pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2012 3:39pm
muGz.147 wrote:
The UNIT belt buckle is wayyyy better IMHO....and I've got in in stock :woohoo: [img]http://www.unitriders.com/data/101103_ProdRebeaud.jpg[/img]
The UNIT belt buckle is wayyyy better IMHO....and I've got in in stock Woohoo

GuyB wrote:
I like it...and Unit didn't even have to spam it. Someone else did it for them. Smile
MXEditor
12/6/2012 3:43pm
If there is anything to take away from this thread, it's a redesign of the product.

The feedback here, no matter how harsh and somewhat personal, is priceless.
12/6/2012 4:06pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2012 4:11pm
I had to create an account after lurking JUST to reply to this thread.

#1) HOTTIE? That is a dude. A Legit tranny for sure. Just look. That beast is not anywhere near hot.

#2) These belt buckles blow. Seriously, they suck. Who in their right mind would wear that?!?! How many have been sold? 3?

#3) That is a dude.

#4) Buy a banner ad on this site and properly advertise. Actually, I am going to give you free business advice. Don't. Because you will not sell any. They are ugly.

#5) And finally...DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADDDDDY!
12/6/2012 4:22pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2012 4:22pm
Not really into "fashion", so I wouldn't know, but it ain't cool to dog the Mookie y'all .
Motodave15
12/6/2012 4:23pm
I had to create an account after lurking JUST to reply to this thread. #1) HOTTIE? That is a dude. A Legit tranny for sure. Just...

#1) HOTTIE? That is a dude. A Legit tranny for sure. Just look. That beast is not anywhere near hot.

#2) These belt buckles blow. Seriously, they suck. Who in their right mind would wear that?!?! How many have been sold? 3?

#3) That is a dude.

#4) Buy a banner ad on this site and properly advertise. Actually, I am going to give you free business advice. Don't. Because you will not sell any. They are ugly.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA... FUCKING NAME IS GOLD... (caps were necesarry lol)
jhansen510
Fantasy
3559th
12/6/2012 4:47pm
Terrible picture. I guarantee the majority of guys in here have done alot worse. Id let her keep me warm at night but have someone much better to do that. Peelout you with me on this one? I have seen her in person and she looks good. If you got better ones, post em up!
12/6/2012 4:49pm
LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!!!! That stare combined with that jaw line screams "I may or may not still have a penis"
jathey
12/6/2012 7:25pm
jhansen510 wrote:
You guys are brutal. I agree the business plan is not that well thought out. I dont think the market is there to ever turn a...
You guys are brutal. I agree the business plan is not that well thought out. I dont think the market is there to ever turn a profit. I also agree he should of asked Guy about throwing it out there. Maybe he does other things that are really cool. I dont know him, but know of him. From what I know, the dude is pure moto and loves the sport. Maybe this is just something to help pay for his hobby. He is trying to take nothing and turn it into something. Why tear him down and tell him how shitty you think his product?
I was actually halfway serious with my initial comments about Hot Topic and the Hip Hop. I deal with a lot of DJ's and Hip Hop artists and I honestly think - given the proper marketing - those guys (and gals) would, as Peelout might say "Buy the shit out of that thing!".

No one deserves to be knocked for giving their idea a shot, but I must say that some of the comments and comebacks on here have been the funniest things I've read on Vital in quite a while.
12/6/2012 9:40pm
Don't over think this fellas, I made these because I CAN not because the motocross world needs a billet belt buckle. I never seen one so I made them no big deal really, I wouldn't let it ruin your day or anything. I donate a lot of these to charity rides and mx events each year, its not always about the money guys...... Thanks for the comments!

Sorry Melissa isn't as hot as your chick, sounds like you guys are pullin some 10's keep up the good work.

12/6/2012 9:44pm
yosmithy wrote:
Have you ever tested the forehead imprint theory yet?
lol nope, needs to be done tho! What's an XM she says haha. Good times!
Electro21
Fantasy
66th
12/6/2012 10:11pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2012 10:12pm
Don't over think this fellas, I made these because I CAN not because the motocross world needs a billet belt buckle. I never seen one so...
Don't over think this fellas, I made these because I CAN not because the motocross world needs a billet belt buckle. I never seen one so I made them no big deal really, I wouldn't let it ruin your day or anything. I donate a lot of these to charity rides and mx events each year, its not always about the money guys...... Thanks for the comments!

Sorry Melissa isn't as hot as your chick, sounds like you guys are pullin some 10's keep up the good work.

If that is the same girl, you really messed up with the picture in your first post, it is bad in my opinion. She looks really good in this picture. Second, don't advertise your shit for free in the forums if you don't want to hear negative feedback. It's great you donate to charities and stuff, but if you make a post like this plan on getting some negative feedback.

I think the girl is good looking now after this picture, but the belt buckles are still lame in my opinion. I think there is a reason "you never seen one."
Lone Wolf
12/6/2012 11:59pm
I had to create an account after lurking JUST to reply to this thread. #1) HOTTIE? That is a dude. A Legit tranny for sure. Just...

#3) That is a dude.

12/7/2012 12:07am
Can we just get this straight!

The only reason we are hating SO much is because his remarks were completely rude and disrespectful to a mispelling by a non-native English speaker, who just said he wouldn't purchase one (and nothing more)

and being that this is vital, you dug your own grave...
Lone Wolf
12/7/2012 12:25am
Firstly, I agree that the OP should pay if he wants to advertise on this site. With that said, I don't think it is necessary to ridicule his product. Although belt buckles are not really my thing, it isn't that bad. If it was affordable I might wear it with a shirt hanging over it.

That may not be a great picture of the girl, but you can still tell she is pretty hot. I would hit it if given the chance, and so would everyone else in this thread.
jndmx
12/7/2012 2:26am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2012 3:12am
Don't over think this fellas, I made these because I CAN not because the motocross world needs a billet belt buckle. I never seen one so...

I never seen one so I made them no big deal really, I wouldn't let it ruin your day or anything.

That would be "I never saw one"...or "I've never seen one"...just in case you need to use that on a resume some day.
KMC440
12/7/2012 5:41am

"What I can't hear you .... oh yeah you like the 'bling' I like Gladiator movies do you???"

"What ??"

"My right ear is a bit deaf ...."

"Huh?? oh yeah that's a duct tape bulge why do you think I'm standing so weird I mean SHIT ....."

"WHAT ? ? ? I said I can't hear you !!"

"Hell NO I can't walk in these fuckin things I seriously don't know how chicks can ......."

"WHAT ? ! ? ! ?"
MXEditor
12/7/2012 6:32am
MXWebsites if you are still reading this - when you send out unsolicited emails for your product you must put an unsubscribe link in them.

That's Email 101.

Thanks - Sean
peelout
12/7/2012 8:32am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2012 8:36am
jhansen510 wrote:
Terrible picture. I guarantee the majority of guys in here have done alot worse. Id let her keep me warm at night but have someone much...
Terrible picture. I guarantee the majority of guys in here have done alot worse. Id let her keep me warm at night but have someone much better to do that. Peelout you with me on this one? I have seen her in person and she looks good. If you got better ones, post em up!
hell yeah i'm with you.

i've tried to sneak out of my own house after waking up to much worse. quite a few fatties have been slain in the peelout pad
Outsider
12/7/2012 8:43am
That "chick" has HUGE HANDS! WoohooLaughingShocked

Post a reply to: HOTTIE ALERT and MX BELT BUCKLES :)

The Latest