I want Lenny/BL back...

scooter5002
8/6/2014 7:19pm
TeamGreen wrote:
So, it was kinda a Good Day. We got the first true "Disc Guard"...EVER...check-fitted/installed & you'll probably see it on the Team bikes at Indiana...maybe on...
So, it was kinda a Good Day. We got the first true "Disc Guard"...EVER...check-fitted/installed & you'll probably see it on the Team bikes at Indiana...maybe on only one or two of them.

The guy that runs the Team was stoked. I was stoked. Their "450" guy was stoked; but, all the while...we're talking 250s! Whaaaa'...?

They were pretty stoked about my air-fork-Baja testing and it looks like I'm jus' gonna throw '15 forks on my "signature" bike; 'cause, it's "same as it ever was" and that's how I'm rockin it this next "period of time": preparing for the Vet-Worlds. Yes, I'll be running the exact same bike as last-time...with new forks. Suck it!

About the different brands and what is best & for whom? I don't care. Again, suck it. I got mine. Bitches!

Rode a Honda that was damn near electric, a coupl'a weeks ago. I'm building a '15 Honda. I plan on Stealing it, 1st. From..."Honda"...well, one of their teams...to be fair.

As for my off-road stuff? Gonna build a Husky. It's gonna be a street-bike. More...later...
(But, it will be in CBS Sports & I am riding it to Cabo).

Tomorrow? Well, I'm kinda pissed about Targa's purchase of Ogio & how bad their shit has "slid into the crapper"; so, I'm getting on a plane & headed to a meeting...about...bags, luggage, Gear-Bags...weight limits...traveling...&....of-course...

Carbon-F'n-Fiber.

So, how was your day?
Well, if you MUST know, I dragged 39,627 +/- gallons of water around in giant circles (not all at once), bounced down gravel roads so rough even Mike Larocco would ask "You goin to GROOM this fuckin thing?" if it was a track, dodged rocks and prayed they wouldn't come through the windshield at me because asshole truck drivers drive 60 mph and are too braindead and ignorant to slow down when going by someone the opposite way, choked on dust and got more sunburn on my face. Now I'm eating Chinese food, again. In the only restaurant in town, because it's too fucking HOT to cook in the Casa de scooter. (mobile home)

Hey, wasn't this thread about some guy supposed to be getting back on Vital?
TeamGreen
8/6/2014 8:10pm
TeamGreen wrote:
So, it was kinda a Good Day. We got the first true "Disc Guard"...EVER...check-fitted/installed & you'll probably see it on the Team bikes at Indiana...maybe on...
So, it was kinda a Good Day. We got the first true "Disc Guard"...EVER...check-fitted/installed & you'll probably see it on the Team bikes at Indiana...maybe on only one or two of them.

The guy that runs the Team was stoked. I was stoked. Their "450" guy was stoked; but, all the while...we're talking 250s! Whaaaa'...?

They were pretty stoked about my air-fork-Baja testing and it looks like I'm jus' gonna throw '15 forks on my "signature" bike; 'cause, it's "same as it ever was" and that's how I'm rockin it this next "period of time": preparing for the Vet-Worlds. Yes, I'll be running the exact same bike as last-time...with new forks. Suck it!

About the different brands and what is best & for whom? I don't care. Again, suck it. I got mine. Bitches!

Rode a Honda that was damn near electric, a coupl'a weeks ago. I'm building a '15 Honda. I plan on Stealing it, 1st. From..."Honda"...well, one of their teams...to be fair.

As for my off-road stuff? Gonna build a Husky. It's gonna be a street-bike. More...later...
(But, it will be in CBS Sports & I am riding it to Cabo).

Tomorrow? Well, I'm kinda pissed about Targa's purchase of Ogio & how bad their shit has "slid into the crapper"; so, I'm getting on a plane & headed to a meeting...about...bags, luggage, Gear-Bags...weight limits...traveling...&....of-course...

Carbon-F'n-Fiber.

So, how was your day?
Well, if you MUST know, I dragged 39,627 +/- gallons of water around in giant circles (not all at once), bounced down gravel roads so rough...
Well, if you MUST know, I dragged 39,627 +/- gallons of water around in giant circles (not all at once), bounced down gravel roads so rough even Mike Larocco would ask "You goin to GROOM this fuckin thing?" if it was a track, dodged rocks and prayed they wouldn't come through the windshield at me because asshole truck drivers drive 60 mph and are too braindead and ignorant to slow down when going by someone the opposite way, choked on dust and got more sunburn on my face. Now I'm eating Chinese food, again. In the only restaurant in town, because it's too fucking HOT to cook in the Casa de scooter. (mobile home)

Hey, wasn't this thread about some guy supposed to be getting back on Vital?
British Columbia?
TeamGreen
10/5/2014 7:35pm
Lenny back, yet?

The Shop

TeamGreen
12/7/2014 9:17am
Len recently had a very serious Health-Hazard. He's since gotten his shit togehter & working on getting healthier.

Figure I'd put this here for the few of you that'll find this.
Nighttrain
12/7/2014 1:46pm
Good post, TeamGreen. Lenny's recovering well and posts on another site. Anyone that can kickstart a CR500 in flip-flops has a good chance.

Post a reply to: I want Lenny/BL back...

The Latest