I want Lenny/BL back...

Cygnus
8/1/2014 1:16pm
PD441 wrote:
Way back when I was a noob on the old MotoDrive, Lenny was beating his JS7 drum and I chimed in. He put me in my...
Way back when I was a noob on the old MotoDrive, Lenny was beating his JS7 drum and I chimed in. He put me in my place with some random insults and name-calling. No big deal. I was just getting my feet wet and thought he was just an internet blowhard. I had a beer with him after that at Glen Helen and saw how he really is, how he interacted with his grandson, how he talked to other motoheads, etc. - a pretty cool cat. Kinda like BobbyM….you just have to know how to take him. I don't post here much anymore and it ain't because of guys like Lenny. It's because of so many tough guys that get a little sand in their vajayjay and spout off without "paying their dues". Lenny just has a little fun on here and some take it WAY too seriously.
Damn straight!

I've met so many great friends from these stupid boards. Some people jump right in the deep end because we quit the noob bashing. I had to take it when I joined and I feel it was a better system than this everyone gets a trophy shit.
TeamGreen
8/1/2014 1:17pm
Homey55 wrote:
If BL didn't post every thread title with a partial question and "..." so we didn't HAVE to open the thread to see if it was...
If BL didn't post every thread title with a partial question and "..." so we didn't HAVE to open the thread to see if it was crap, then I would be just fine with him. He has good insight and is knowledgable and doesn't attack people too much (no more than the average Vital poster).

As for Team Green...you seem like a cool dude and I know a lot of people can vouch for you but it does get irritating when you play "insider" and bragg about all of the things you "jus heard" or are "jus knowin" all the time and never give us an inside "look". Show us the cool things you get to see or tell us when its appropriate. Don't be the know it all guy all the time.
Notice that hasn't been going on for a while...?

Never understood how it's 'bragging" or "know it all"; hence, I just stay away from it and ride my dirt-bikes...complete w/ air-forks...which are AWESOME! But, so are 4CS when ya get'em dialed.

So, I "don't get it" & I'll just stay away from it. My bad.

TeamGreen
8/1/2014 1:20pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Some of the attempts to "get him" have seemed to work. 1st, there was the embarrassing "stacking" of his threads. 2nd, there's the group of Lenny...
Some of the attempts to "get him" have seemed to work.

1st, there was the embarrassing "stacking" of his threads.

2nd, there's the group of Lenny trolls that seem to turn ANYTHING he posts into a made for TV drama, aka "Lenny Haters".

3rd, there was this weeks Racist Bullshit that, some f'n way, got BL eliminated, too.

The guy dates back to Old Moto-Drive days & is more "Moto" than most; so, this is my "WTF?" thread...in regards to this insanity. I know he can post some questionable fishing adventures; but, W T F...he's CERTAINLY NOT as bad as some of the shit I've witnessed from others up in here.

So, Guy? I think you made a mistake. That's all. Your timing, indeed...your patience, might have been mis-played on this one. Also, you might explain to these guys, in here, that I'm NOT taking sides in this. I just want what you do:

A Solid Moto-Forum.

I know "what" you're trying to accomplish; however, on an occasion where Len was doing a pretty damn good job dealing with folks throwing direct or thinly veiled racial slurs...well...I'm a white-bread blue-eyed guy & I can't imagine what it's like to deal with that crap.

I think he's been doing waaaaaaaay better under your new rule-set & certain protagonist haters went after him. It's that simple.

But, I could be wrong.

Free Lenny

lostboy819 wrote:
"I want Lenny/BL back..."' Get a room, that is just embarrassing, you are only one step above the "leave Brittney alone" dude. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush...
"I want Lenny/BL back..."' Get a room, that is just embarrassing, you are only one step above the "leave Brittney alone" dude.
BlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlush

rcm406 wrote:
Uhhh, I feel a little uncomfortable that you know what "leave Brittney alone" is!:blush: and that you have that pic at your disposal!:ohmy: Kinda backfired on...
Uhhh, I feel a little uncomfortable that you know what "leave Brittney alone" is!Blush and that you have that pic at your disposal!Shocked

Kinda backfired on ya, didn't it?Wink
Hey, Bull-Dog fan in NASCAR-land...you forgot...

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Btw, how's the humidity in the greater ATL as of late? I gotta go there soon for a sympo and jus' need a heads up...
Homey55
8/1/2014 1:34pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Notice that hasn't been going on for a while...? Never understood how it's 'bragging" or "know it all"; hence, I just stay away from it and...
Notice that hasn't been going on for a while...?

Never understood how it's 'bragging" or "know it all"; hence, I just stay away from it and ride my dirt-bikes...complete w/ air-forks...which are AWESOME! But, so are 4CS when ya get'em dialed.

So, I "don't get it" & I'll just stay away from it. My bad.

I have noticed you have been away for a while. I'm sure you're out there actually riding, unlike some of us!

The only reason I say it's bragging is because you used to come on here all the time and post the typical "I know something you don't know" stuff. That got old.

I like reading about your Baja stuff and you probably know a lot of the same people I know or used to know, which is cool and why I like to read a lot of your post's.

It's all good Team Green.

The Shop

rcm406
8/1/2014 1:50pm
lostboy819 wrote:
"I want Lenny/BL back..."' Get a room, that is just embarrassing, you are only one step above the "leave Brittney alone" dude. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush...
"I want Lenny/BL back..."' Get a room, that is just embarrassing, you are only one step above the "leave Brittney alone" dude.
BlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlush

rcm406 wrote:
Uhhh, I feel a little uncomfortable that you know what "leave Brittney alone" is!:blush: and that you have that pic at your disposal!:ohmy: Kinda backfired on...
Uhhh, I feel a little uncomfortable that you know what "leave Brittney alone" is!Blush and that you have that pic at your disposal!Shocked

TeamGreen wrote:
Hey, Bull-Dog fan in NASCAR-land...you forgot... "Not that there's anything wrong with that" Btw, how's the humidity in the greater ATL as of late? I gotta...

Btw, how's the humidity in the greater ATL as of late? I gotta go there soon for a sympo and jus' need a heads up...
Oh yea, I did forget! SorryLaughing

Bulldog fan, yes I am, not really a nascar fan though!

Humidity suxs! weathers been great the last 3 or 4 days, but GA weather, it can change at the drop of a dime!
TeamGreen
8/1/2014 1:52pm
rcm406 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
Hey, Bull-Dog fan in NASCAR-land...you forgot... "Not that there's anything wrong with that" Btw, how's the humidity in the greater ATL as of late? I gotta...

rcm406 wrote:
Oh yea, I did forget! Sorry:laugh: Bulldog fan, yes I am, not really a nascar fan though! Humidity suxs! weathers been great the last 3 or...
Oh yea, I did forget! SorryLaughing

Bulldog fan, yes I am, not really a nascar fan though!

Humidity suxs! weathers been great the last 3 or 4 days, but GA weather, it can change at the drop of a dime!
Copy that.

I'll prepare for "the usual".

Thanks
JA946
8/1/2014 2:05pm
How is "hillbilly" not clicked by now? Homeboy was throwing out some horribly raciest comments the other night.
newmann
8/1/2014 2:26pm
JA946 wrote:
How is "hillbilly" not clicked by now? Homeboy was throwing out some horribly raciest comments the other night.
Hillbilly has forgotten more about MX than most people will ever learn. Good stuff and I don't even know who the hell he actually is.Laughing

CR250Rider
8/1/2014 2:35pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2014 2:36pm
why not just do a one week suspension. Why does it have to be a banned for life all the time punishment?
moscrop940
8/1/2014 2:39pm
The thread that got him clipped sucked. It was a combination of Lenny's victim playing and some idiots blatant racism.

With that said

Honestly Lenny plays the victim every time, and instigates like my wife, hardly ever says anything with substance, and ALWAYS plays the race card.

I for one have not missed him at all, and am perfectly fine with that "cat" finding another place to troll. I cant stand people who spin other peoples words
elgallo
8/1/2014 2:48pm
This place just smells better with Lenny's porta-shitter removed from it.
TeamGreen
8/1/2014 2:54pm
elgallo wrote:
For all 6 days that you've been here?
JA946
8/1/2014 2:58pm
JA946 wrote:
newmann wrote:
Hillbilly has forgotten more about MX than most people will ever learn. Good stuff and I don't even know who the hell he actually is.Laughing

So it's OK to be overtly raciest...as long as you know a lot about Motocross?

Really?

wow.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/1/2014 3:03pm
elgallo wrote:
I have a quick question, which of your three active accounts would you like to keep? Smile
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
8/1/2014 3:05pm
JA946 wrote:
newmann wrote:

JA946 wrote:
So it's OK to be overtly raciest...as long as you know a lot about Motocross?

Really?

wow.
"raciest" . . .? ? ? ?

Free Lenny.
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
8/1/2014 3:06pm
ML512 wrote:
I have a quick question, which of your three active accounts would you like to keep? Smile
Hahahaha!!!!!!

That's funny right there!

Good job MLTongueLaughingTongueLaughingCool
elgallo
8/1/2014 3:08pm
elgallo wrote:
ML512 wrote:
I'm interested to know what the other account is because I am certain there aren't three.
JPT
8/1/2014 3:09pm
If you mean Lenny calls some of the closet Nazi's that post on here when they start sliding their racist crap into posts playing the race card then you're right. He likes to have fun on here and occasionally sucks a couple fools into saying what they really feel. And gosh, he let's it be known that he feels a connection to the first African-American star our sport has ever had. Anybody feel that way about riders from their home state? Not like race ever enters into what people say about James, anybody remember the "monkey on his back" thread a few years back?

Lenny is the reason I came to the old MD many years ago. He clued me into what was going on when I caught the noob hazing as one of the Motoworld refugees and had a lot to do with how I figured out how to stick around. Lenny's a loyal friend no matter what race you are.

Steve this is your place to run. If you don't want Len around then it's your decision. But if you do accept the fact that you've made some racist pricks think they won.
TeamGreen
8/1/2014 3:11pm
elgallo wrote:
ML512 wrote:
elgallo wrote:
I'm interested to know what the other account is because I am certain there aren't three.
In the last week...?
elgallo
8/1/2014 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2014 3:13pm
Mistaken identity? I ain't fat or black!
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/1/2014 3:13pm
elgallo wrote:
Well did you login into your usual one today? That would narrow my list down. Laughing
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/1/2014 3:14pm
elgallo wrote:
But you're gone now. Smile
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
Lenny can go start his own forum again or maybe he can join engine ice Daves club with his buddy huck.
The Rock
I have yet to figure out why people would get so worked up over his Threads/post, It's not mandatory to click on any one certain thread...
I have yet to figure out why people would get so worked up over his Threads/post, It's not mandatory to click on any one certain thread. If you don't like the person skip over it. I can think of 30 folks that need to be somehow permanently clicked way more than BL. I've got to the point that most my post count comes from bench racing now. To many fame chasers trying to one up the next guy. It's the internet, ya know being cool here doesn't mean shit.
It's not mandatory to click on any one certain thread. If you don't like the person skip over it.

Please don't introduce logic into this discussion. PS GREAT POINT!
TeamGreen
8/1/2014 3:15pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2014 3:16pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Lenny can go start his own forum again or maybe he can join engine ice Daves club with his buddy huck.
Bitter?

You got a lot of anger goin' on.

ps-iPads suck.
LoudLove
8/1/2014 3:17pm
Perhaps it's wasn't Lenny's quality, but quantity, that got him clicked? A little BL was never enough, and eventually his avalanche of posts & replies dominated the board. This in effect diluted the more fact-based, less opinion-driven posts, which in turn heighten the negative atmosphere on VitalMX.

GuyB has a responsibility to himself and his patrons to manage the neighborhood effectively. Everyone loves the crazy uncle now and then, but a little of that can go a long way.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/1/2014 3:20pm
CR250Rider wrote:
why not just do a one week suspension. Why does it have to be a banned for life all the time punishment?
He has had more "time outs" and temporary bans than anyone and besides a ban is never permanent with Lenny because he will slither back in with a new user name before long but his posting style is easy to spot. Pinch

Post a reply to: I want Lenny/BL back...

The Latest