JS7! new bike in straight rhythm trailer

9/27/2017 5:18pm
What has he done? He single handedly influenced the riding style of every rider in the sport as soon as he went pro and started waxing...
What has he done? He single handedly influenced the riding style of every rider in the sport as soon as he went pro and started waxing everyone.
mx317 wrote:
Waxing everyone? I don't remember him beating Carmichael for a single championship that he raced him in.
FIM World supercross title 2006
mx317
9/27/2017 5:50pm
What has he done? He single handedly influenced the riding style of every rider in the sport as soon as he went pro and started waxing...
What has he done? He single handedly influenced the riding style of every rider in the sport as soon as he went pro and started waxing everyone.
mx317 wrote:
Waxing everyone? I don't remember him beating Carmichael for a single championship that he raced him in.
Yeah and Heath Voss won it in 2004.
Sully
9/27/2017 6:24pm
mx317 wrote:
I don't remember James racing Carmichael "...as soon as he went pro and started waxing everyone."

The Shop

defeatist45
9/27/2017 6:26pm
mx317 wrote:
mx317 wrote:
Lol
gabrielito
9/27/2017 6:33pm
James owes us nothing. He’s already done wayyyyyyy more for the sport then we could ask for. Who cares if he doesn’t give us updates. He’s...
James owes us nothing. He’s already done wayyyyyyy more for the sport then we could ask for. Who cares if he doesn’t give us updates. He’s always been like that. He keeps everything a secret and has been like that forever. It’s not gonna change it’s how the stew camp is. Let James do James
TXDirt wrote:
Way more for the sport then we could even ask for? That's a bit much I think. What exactly has he done for the sport? Great...
Way more for the sport then we could even ask for? That's a bit much I think. What exactly has he done for the sport? Great rider no doubt. One of the best ever sure. But what has he done for the sport. I'm truly curious.
He provides job security for GuyB, so there's that.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
9/27/2017 7:22pm
mx317 wrote:
mx317 wrote:
And RC won it in 05 and lined up for that championship in 06 with Reed as well so what's your point? RC never lost an AMA championship to James but he lost a 17 round world championship to him.
SoCalMX70
9/27/2017 7:24pm
mx317 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
And RC won it in 05 and lined up for that championship in 06 with Reed as well so what's your point? RC never lost an...
And RC won it in 05 and lined up for that championship in 06 with Reed as well so what's your point? RC never lost an AMA championship to James but he lost a 17 round world championship to him.
Lol, keep holding onto that!
FARANG
9/27/2017 7:33pm
mx317 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
And RC won it in 05 and lined up for that championship in 06 with Reed as well so what's your point? RC never lost an...
Taking a legitimate AMA SX Championship, adding on a practice round in Canada and calling it a "World Championship" is beyond lame. Real desperado stuff.

Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
9/27/2017 7:33pm
mx317 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
SoCalMX70 wrote:
I like both of em, RC is the GOAT but I like how people are trying to belittle the championship by saying Voss. Please Voss is way better then anyone on this borad could dream of. Then RC wins It next year. James was not a very good racer to a degree but he is the best SX rider of all time. RC left before James could take the title away from him in 07 and he would have easily. Outdoors no but Indoors yes and Outdoors it was close. The fans got robbed by RC trying an ill fated NASCAR career but he admitted he wasn't willing to take chances indoors anymore a la hanging it out to beat James.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
9/27/2017 7:34pm
mx317 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
FARANG wrote:
Taking a legitimate AMA SX Championship, adding on a practice round in Canada and calling it a "World Championship" is beyond lame. Real desperado stuff.

Two rounds in Canada.
9/27/2017 7:35pm
The bars, levers, and rear brake pedal are adjusted identical on those two bikes. You think that is a coincidence?? Expect to see him there on...
The bars, levers, and rear brake pedal are adjusted identical on those two bikes. You think that is a coincidence?? Expect to see him there on that Honda. A little birdy already told me anyway.
JRT812 wrote:
Granted I'm blind as a bat, but bro, the only thing you can see in those photos is a bike in the background. I'll chalk this...
Granted I'm blind as a bat, but bro, the only thing you can see in those photos is a bike in the background. I'll chalk this up to sarcasm
I know a rider's set up when I see it. Studied James' closely.
FARANG
9/27/2017 7:37pm
Acidreamer wrote:
Dude james is retired. Let it go
mingham97 wrote:
Well why exactly would RedBull post shit like this? And don't say click bait because that's not what RedBull are about
Yeah RedBull are such an honorable company.

Might want to check out Vorayuth Yoovidhya and the way he was protected by the Red Bull owners after running over a cop, attempting to blame it on his servant and then fleeing the country. Real standup guys.
mxb2
9/27/2017 7:39pm
Park Boys wrote:
SoCalMX70 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
I like both of em, RC is the GOAT but I like how people are trying to belittle the championship by saying Voss. Please Voss is...
I like both of em, RC is the GOAT but I like how people are trying to belittle the championship by saying Voss. Please Voss is way better then anyone on this borad could dream of. Then RC wins It next year. James was not a very good racer to a degree but he is the best SX rider of all time. RC left before James could take the title away from him in 07 and he would have easily. Outdoors no but Indoors yes and Outdoors it was close. The fans got robbed by RC trying an ill fated NASCAR career but he admitted he wasn't willing to take chances indoors anymore a la hanging it out to beat James.
Pretty sure mc,rc,rv,Rd have more. SX titles. Might. Want to research titles. won.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
9/27/2017 7:45pm
mxb2 wrote:
Pretty sure mc,rc,rv,Rd have more. SX titles. Might. Want to research titles. won.
Did I say Racer or rider? Reading comprehension is key here.
SoCalMX70
9/27/2017 7:57pm
mxb2 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
So, based purely on progression of riding style? Or? That doesn't really hold up. It's subjective.
loftyair
9/27/2017 8:15pm
His podium antics in the beginning were awesome.
mxb2
9/27/2017 8:20pm
mxb2 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
You said best SX rider of all times, reread your post. The record books say otherwise.dont let facts get in the way.
cali11
9/27/2017 8:56pm
mx317 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
James should of won that 06 SX title. RC had his points taken away for the fuel issue, but he cried and threatened to go race pick up trucks. So the AMA bent over for him. What happens next? Both Reed & Stew got popped for the same damn thing in MX. I could be wrong on that, but pretty sure they both got hammered.
cali11
9/27/2017 9:03pm
mxb2 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
You said best SX rider of all times, reread your post. The record books say otherwise.dont let facts get in the way.
Forget about the record books. You really think RD5 was a better SX rider than JS7? Get real, even RC says James was the best ever. I'm an RC/RV fan but come on dude!
kongols
9/27/2017 9:05pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 9:09pm
The same dozen posters are here again. New week, new circle jerk, lol. I was waiting for mxb2 and Farang, they never miss it.
leighracer
9/27/2017 9:33pm
I couldn't tell from the pics. Does it have a factory ECU?
mxb2
9/27/2017 9:51pm
kongols wrote:
The same dozen posters are here again. New week, new circle jerk, lol. I was waiting for mxb2 and Farang, they never miss it.
Weird, you post all the time also. Don't like it, don't respond simple.
Crush
9/27/2017 9:52pm Edited Date/Time 9/28/2017 1:24am
mxb2 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
What is the argument you're using? He's 22 wins and 5 titles behind MC either way.

And if you're talking riding, or techniques, MC really ramped up staying low ala BMX, started and sprinted hard, timing/rhythm all better than his comp just like James scrubbed and turned harder.

I also don't see a valid argument to James beating RC in 07, indoors or out. There's more evidence that RC would have got the job done than the other way round. He raced him bloody hard in the few SXs he did, so over a full season it's probably more likely James would have grenaded like he did the years before and outdoors later that year, where RC won every round he did too right? James was a freak but he certainly didn't chase RC away.
mxb2
9/27/2017 9:53pm
Park Boys wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
cali11 wrote:
Forget about the record books. You really think RD5 was a better SX rider than JS7? Get real, even RC says James was the best ever...
Forget about the record books. You really think RD5 was a better SX rider than JS7? Get real, even RC says James was the best ever. I'm an RC/RV fan but come on dude!
Yea, forget the facts, let's live on fantasy. Titles pay more $$, and hold more value.
mingham97
9/27/2017 10:00pm
Acidreamer wrote:
Dude james is retired. Let it go
mingham97 wrote:
Well why exactly would RedBull post shit like this? And don't say click bait because that's not what RedBull are about
FARANG wrote:
Yeah RedBull are such an honorable company. Might want to check out Vorayuth Yoovidhya and the way he was protected by the Red Bull owners after...
Yeah RedBull are such an honorable company.

Might want to check out Vorayuth Yoovidhya and the way he was protected by the Red Bull owners after running over a cop, attempting to blame it on his servant and then fleeing the country. Real standup guys.
I guess its lucky that guy isnt on the marketing team? The guy was a douche bag. Not the company. Two very seperate things in a large enterprise
22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
9/28/2017 3:59am Edited Date/Time 9/28/2017 4:00am
This thread is the exact and only reason they did this. Drum up the hype train.

Exactly why they did it right before nationals with that same bike.
9/28/2017 5:20am
mxb2 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Crush wrote:
What is the argument you're using? He's 22 wins and 5 titles behind MC either way. And if you're talking riding, or techniques, MC really ramped...
What is the argument you're using? He's 22 wins and 5 titles behind MC either way.

And if you're talking riding, or techniques, MC really ramped up staying low ala BMX, started and sprinted hard, timing/rhythm all better than his comp just like James scrubbed and turned harder.

I also don't see a valid argument to James beating RC in 07, indoors or out. There's more evidence that RC would have got the job done than the other way round. He raced him bloody hard in the few SXs he did, so over a full season it's probably more likely James would have grenaded like he did the years before and outdoors later that year, where RC won every round he did too right? James was a freak but he certainly didn't chase RC away.
How about James on a new bike, also years prior James being on a smoker while Ricky was cruising to victories with a much easier time of it on the mighty Zook.

Post a reply to: JS7! new bike in straight rhythm trailer

The Latest