JS7! new bike in straight rhythm trailer

Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
9/28/2017 7:17am
mxb2 wrote:
Pretty sure mc,rc,rv,Rd have more. SX titles. Might. Want to research titles. won.
Park Boys wrote:
Did I say Racer or rider? Reading comprehension is key here.
Crush wrote:
What is the argument you're using? He's 22 wins and 5 titles behind MC either way. And if you're talking riding, or techniques, MC really ramped...
What is the argument you're using? He's 22 wins and 5 titles behind MC either way.

And if you're talking riding, or techniques, MC really ramped up staying low ala BMX, started and sprinted hard, timing/rhythm all better than his comp just like James scrubbed and turned harder.

I also don't see a valid argument to James beating RC in 07, indoors or out. There's more evidence that RC would have got the job done than the other way round. He raced him bloody hard in the few SXs he did, so over a full season it's probably more likely James would have grenaded like he did the years before and outdoors later that year, where RC won every round he did too right? James was a freak but he certainly didn't chase RC away.
RC admitted in the Sam Jones interviews that he was starting to get uncomfortable in SX. IMO James learned a little from 06. RC won two races that year out of 7 and both were because James crashed and one was a blatent take out by a quickly fading Reed. The whoops started to be to big of crutch for RC to get around espically vs James. Plus I give James the nod for being the best rider due to the competition he faced. I will never say best racer but rider yes. James losing the 06 title was almost as bad as Bradshaw losing the 92 title for how much better he was then the competition. RC retiring was the worst thing to happen to James though IMO. The Nationals that year were great for the fans more than anyone RC finally was racing someone on his level and yeah RC won the overalls but James won three motos and was well on his way to going 1-1 at there last MX race together but he had a tip over in a turn all by himself which is something he is known for but after 5 rounds they were sepereted by only 15 points. RC left before James could dethrone him, he may have needed more time to do it outdoors and maybe Father Time would have beat RC but indoors from Day 1 James was faster but crashed to much but so did RC did his first two years as well. I like both of em, those two racing each other was the pinnacle of the sport IMO we all know how good Reed is and with those two going at it they turned Reed into a guy who could only win if the stars aligned for him. The shame was James getting hurt in 05, getting hurt in nationals 06 and then RC leaves in 07.
cali11
9/28/2017 9:14am
kkawboy14 wrote:
That's Malcolm's bike
Think he will let Bubs ride it?
cali11
9/28/2017 9:20am
mxb2 wrote:
You said best SX rider of all times, reread your post. The record books say otherwise.dont let facts get in the way.
cali11 wrote:
Forget about the record books. You really think RD5 was a better SX rider than JS7? Get real, even RC says James was the best ever...
Forget about the record books. You really think RD5 was a better SX rider than JS7? Get real, even RC says James was the best ever. I'm an RC/RV fan but come on dude!
mxb2 wrote:
Yea, forget the facts, let's live on fantasy. Titles pay more $$, and hold more value.
In 10 years who will we be talking about?
9/28/2017 9:35am
I wonder if the OP knew this post would turn into a "yeh but 10 years ago" conversation about the greatest rider vs. the greatest racer. Its obvious the bike is set up for James to ride. Bars levers and brake pedal all the same heights. Ive studied James for far too many years and I can tell his setup from a mile away. Hell be there at straight rhythm.

The Shop

Nesc39
9/28/2017 11:20am
James owes us nothing. He’s already done wayyyyyyy more for the sport then we could ask for. Who cares if he doesn’t give us updates. He’s...
James owes us nothing. He’s already done wayyyyyyy more for the sport then we could ask for. Who cares if he doesn’t give us updates. He’s always been like that. He keeps everything a secret and has been like that forever. It’s not gonna change it’s how the stew camp is. Let James do James
When I think of a rider doing something for the sport I think of what Ken Roczen does..... hes well spoken, pumps the fire when needed, offers his opinions, interacts with fans and hasn’t really changed much over the years.
The most impressive thing yet is how he has let everyone into his life regarding the injury. Some riders stub there toe and keep it a secret for three months. Roczen practicallY loses his arm and he’s posting about it high as a kite in real time on instagram.
I’m not blowing ken I’m just saying that HE is someone thAt does something for the sport. NOT James who in my opinion has been a dickhead regarding his career. He offers no information to anyone at anytime unless he is made to. He books appearances and doesn’t show. He leaves his fans oblivious to what’s going on.
There is no denying his riding style and speed influenced the sport to a new level but other than that he has offered nothing. He is my favorite rider just based on talent and speed and I have no problem calling out his bullshit
MattyVicious
Fantasy
508th
9/28/2017 12:21pm
mxb2 wrote:
Pretty sure mc,rc,rv,Rd have more. SX titles. Might. Want to research titles. won.
Park Boys wrote:
Did I say Racer or rider? Reading comprehension is key here.
mxb2 wrote:
You said best SX rider of all times, reread your post. The record books say otherwise.dont let facts get in the way.
McGrath is the best supercross rider of all time.
Mr. G
9/28/2017 2:44pm
OK, well there is one thing he owes us. He needs to do a play by play in the booth one of these times.
ruy
9/28/2017 5:27pm

9/28/2017 6:06pm
mx317 wrote:
Yeah and Heath Voss won it in 2004.
Yeah not sure what thst has to do with anything.

You said James never beat ricky in a championship, I named a legitimate championship they both raced that james won. You were wrong, live and learn.
9/28/2017 6:18pm
cali11 wrote:
Chad Reed, and how it's crazy that he's still racing and gunning for a title.
SEE ARE125
9/28/2017 7:23pm
ruy wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/28/217168/s1200_stewart_southwick08_ak_02984_Small.jpg[/img]

Thanks for this. That's one of my favorite Stew pics and I didn't have it saved, but I do now. Check out that front suspension! Woohoo
mx317
9/28/2017 7:25pm Edited Date/Time 9/28/2017 7:32pm
mx317 wrote:
Yeah and Heath Voss won it in 2004.
Yeah not sure what thst has to do with anything. You said James never beat ricky in a championship, I named a legitimate championship they both...
Yeah not sure what thst has to do with anything.

You said James never beat ricky in a championship, I named a legitimate championship they both raced that james won. You were wrong, live and learn.
Maybe they will both race Loretta's again and he will get a shot at him. I'm sure you would try to count that too.
DF313
Fantasy
2408th
9/28/2017 7:46pm
ruy wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/28/217168/s1200_stewart_southwick08_ak_02984_Small.jpg[/img]

What race is this? How have I never seen this pic?
FIREfish148
9/28/2017 8:47pm
ruy wrote:

DF313 wrote:
What race is this? How have I never seen this pic?
Southwick 08
cali11
9/28/2017 8:48pm
cali11 wrote:
8686 wrote:
Can't argue with that
ruy
9/29/2017 3:09am

sende
Fantasy
4320th
9/29/2017 4:46am
ruy knows what really matters.
ruy
9/29/2017 6:13am

seth505
Fantasy
1048th
9/29/2017 7:03am
cali11 wrote:
8686 wrote:
cali11 wrote:
Can't argue with that
Chad was just inside the top 10 last year and that's gunning for a title? If we replaced him with Stewarts name, a lot of people here would be saying how terrible that is.
davistld01
9/29/2017 9:12am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2017 9:13am
Over 13,000 "reads" on this thread alone so far! Not too bad for a guy who's been AWOL for the better part of two seasons, and some say is a "has been". This alone shows what interest/excitement the name of James Stewart brings to this sport. It's a lot better with him.

Used to be, I'd be in the midst of this...and I've been wrongly accused of being a fanboy. After James' disappearing act though, I've kinda lost a bit of fire. Whether he owes us any word on his plans or not is debatable, and whether he'll be better that the James Stewart we saw after his ban was off if he decides to rideis too. One thing for sure, our sport needs the kick in the ass that James Stewart coming back would give it, whether it's his "comeback" or his "farewell" tour.
9/29/2017 9:59am
I wonder if the OP knew this post would turn into a "yeh but 10 years ago" conversation about the greatest rider vs. the greatest racer...
I wonder if the OP knew this post would turn into a "yeh but 10 years ago" conversation about the greatest rider vs. the greatest racer. Its obvious the bike is set up for James to ride. Bars levers and brake pedal all the same heights. Ive studied James for far too many years and I can tell his setup from a mile away. Hell be there at straight rhythm.
This^^^^
andyman
9/29/2017 11:43am
8686 wrote:
cali11 wrote:
Can't argue with that
seth505 wrote:
Chad was just inside the top 10 last year and that's gunning for a title? If we replaced him with Stewarts name, a lot of people...
Chad was just inside the top 10 last year and that's gunning for a title? If we replaced him with Stewarts name, a lot of people here would be saying how terrible that is.
Go to sleep Seth. When you wake up, read this topic and laugh at yourself.
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
9/29/2017 11:52am
andyman wrote:
Go to sleep Seth. When you wake up, read this topic and laugh at yourself.
Laughing
9/29/2017 12:34pm
cali11 wrote:
Forget about the record books. You really think RD5 was a better SX rider than JS7? Get real, even RC says James was the best ever...
Forget about the record books. You really think RD5 was a better SX rider than JS7? Get real, even RC says James was the best ever. I'm an RC/RV fan but come on dude!
mxb2 wrote:
Yea, forget the facts, let's live on fantasy. Titles pay more $$, and hold more value.
cali11 wrote:
James vs Dungey cmon guys. James IMO is the most skilled supercross rider to ever touch the track. The things he did blow your mind away. We’re gonna be talking about James 15 years from now
9/29/2017 12:40pm
Wow there’s a lot of stew haters in here. There’s like 3 that just keep posting. James must’ve stole your girl or lapped your favorite rider over and over again. Or wait we’re you a reed fan when James smoked him over and over again?
Osaka627
9/29/2017 12:58pm
I think it's awesome. 100% tired of YEARS of lame comments about James Stewart. Now they deride someone for even posting about James Stewart. #itmakesnosense Thanks...
I think it's awesome. 100% tired of YEARS of lame comments about James Stewart. Now they deride someone for even posting about James Stewart. #itmakesnosense

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see what comes of it.
James is the girlfriend in high school who leaves you because she has "to figure some of her shit out". She tells you not to call...
James is the girlfriend in high school who leaves you because she has "to figure some of her shit out". She tells you not to call... it'll only remind her of you... and you respect that. You give her distance to figure her shit out but every time you get within reach of fully getting over her she texts you at 1:00am asking "how's it going?".

Hey may not owe this sport or anyone in it anything (except maybe Suzuki) but he should be more mature than to continually fuck with us about 'coming back'. I would love to watch him throw down again but it's time to grow up, admit high school was like 15 years ago, and act like an adult.
That’s you dude!
akillerwombat
9/29/2017 1:48pm
Osaka627 wrote:
That’s you dude!
Nah, I was too into playing in the dirt and working throughout high school to give dating much thought.

Good burn though.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
763rd
9/29/2017 3:36pm
What is this thread Trolling Practice or Trolling and Fishing 101?

Post a reply to: JS7! new bike in straight rhythm trailer

The Latest