James please come back.

ATKpilot99
10/6/2017 2:00pm
kongols wrote:
All the usual suspects are here. Only FARANG is missing. Weekly anti-stewart jerkoff, lol.
Yep . Sad really . It's easy enough to just not click on it.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
10/6/2017 2:13pm
I've said it many times and I'll say it again. James Stewart is my all time favourite rider.
Flatliner
10/6/2017 2:24pm
Does he even still ride?

Plenty of pro’s step away from the bike once they retire.
newmann
10/6/2017 2:39pm
Typical behavior here lately it seems. Bash anything and anyone when it comes to Bubba. Someone comes in and just wants to show his support for...
Typical behavior here lately it seems. Bash anything and anyone when it comes to Bubba. Someone comes in and just wants to show his support for JS7 and gets ridiculed. The same played out "another one" meme. The same "get over it" or "he's done" comments.

I feel ya sherro24. I have fond memories of watching my favorite rider over the years. The things he has done for our sport we love so dearly. He can bow out whichever way he chooses. Sure I would like to hear more info from his camp just like everyone else, but I still respect the guy no matter what and will never jump on the bashing bandwagon just because its the cool thing to do nowadays.
Oh for shits sake Jimmy Jingles. Everyone is just joking around with the drunk OP and his expression of love for Bubba. I think everyone here loves themselves some Bubba, at least while he is killing it on the bike. Stringing his fans along for years on end, not so much. Just glad I got to witness him ride in his prime.

The Shop

jeffro503
10/6/2017 5:21pm
It would be cool to see James.....RC, RD , RV , and many others back in full form. Unfortunately that ship has sailed. Nothing wrong with that , but some people need to just come to terms with it.

It ain't gonna happen folks. Reality check.
Tbteam
10/6/2017 5:39pm
Adam43 wrote:
I want McGrath back
ruy wrote:
And let JMB come back and give all Yankees another good lesson.
Still waiting for that epic Spanish rider that changes the face of motocross, lol.
ruy
10/6/2017 5:56pm
Is coming
10/6/2017 5:57pm
mha1406 wrote:
You heard it here first [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/06/218633/s1200_IMG_2160.jpg[/img]
You heard it here first

Interesting how his hands turned white and managed to pull a redbull and monster sponsor all at once.. oh wait.
ruy
10/7/2017 1:41pm

tek14
10/7/2017 1:46pm
So Milksaps is out with broken elbow.. who will take his place? Yes JS7!
sickboy3636
10/7/2017 1:55pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2017 2:07pm
Um Sherro, were you high during his last comeback.. There's an old saying, "That ship has sailed." Bubba will never win another race in professional race. Way to many guys with true passion for the sport that are willing to put in the work to be great. It's time to let go of the high school crush, she's now overweight, divorced and has 6 kids.
sickboy3636
10/7/2017 2:01pm
kongols wrote:
All the usual suspects are here. Only FARANG is missing. Weekly anti-stewart jerkoff, lol.
It's not an "anti-stewart" thread. It's just a bunch of guys having a laugh at some dude actually declaring, publically, his love for James Stewart. I...
It's not an "anti-stewart" thread. It's just a bunch of guys having a laugh at some dude actually declaring, publically, his love for James Stewart.

I don't care where you're from, that's just kind of weird.
Agreeeeeeeeed!
Hut
10/7/2017 2:06pm
Never give up....

FI2T
10/7/2017 2:18pm
Regardless if he ever races again. He deserves every ounce of praise he gets.... I also get some of the hate. After watching in vegas RV and him battle at MEC in 2014 I will always fall on the praise side! Hope he comes back!
10/7/2017 2:43pm
The man is a living legend. Anybody who has disrespect for James over how "he treats his fans" needs to have a hard look at themselves.
Andingo86
10/7/2017 3:00pm
sherro24 wrote:
The amount of times iv watched in marvel, totally mind blown watching you. Don't leave us hanging. We want you back. But I totally understand if...
The amount of times iv watched in marvel, totally mind blown watching you. Don't leave us hanging. We want you back. But I totally understand if your done, much love. I hope you read this.
sherro24 i feel ya man, i miss bubba so much. Only guy that has blown me away with his talent and the things he can do on a bike. Id love to see him just go out to the hills and do some freeriding. I still watch js7th Wonder of the world video on youtube all the time. I dont think any other rider will compare to the things he did on a dirtbike. Fuck its hard being a stew fan these days. I think im going to cry lol
Andingo86
10/7/2017 3:02pm
mingham97 wrote:
Few beers on a Friday night sherro24? Wink
But I do feel your pain about JS&. The dude is a legend
Ditto mingham97
Andingo86
10/7/2017 3:05pm
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Newmann, what the hell did I just watch??!
Newmann that was disturbing haha nice!
Andingo86
10/7/2017 3:07pm
ruy wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/06/218568/s1200_405479_3166111315765_586176251_n.jpg[/img]

Damn look at his determination in his face, please come home we miss you bubba lol
Andingo86
10/7/2017 3:10pm
Typical behavior here lately it seems. Bash anything and anyone when it comes to Bubba. Someone comes in and just wants to show his support for...
Typical behavior here lately it seems. Bash anything and anyone when it comes to Bubba. Someone comes in and just wants to show his support for JS7 and gets ridiculed. The same played out "another one" meme. The same "get over it" or "he's done" comments.

I feel ya sherro24. I have fond memories of watching my favorite rider over the years. The things he has done for our sport we love so dearly. He can bow out whichever way he chooses. Sure I would like to hear more info from his camp just like everyone else, but I still respect the guy no matter what and will never jump on the bashing bandwagon just because its the cool thing to do nowadays.
Man i totally agree with you, i hate post saying "not again!
Andingo86
10/7/2017 3:12pm

SKlein wrote:
I think people are bothered by it because it's posted nearly every day.
I feel it's a stewy post then just read it, simple as that, the just want to attack posts about him, don't open the fucking post then??? doesn't make sense?
10/7/2017 3:13pm
Man I remember thinking back in 2011 that we were in for some great years of racing between RV, JS, CR, RD and TC and 6 years later only one of them is still racing.. crazy how things change.
10/7/2017 6:17pm
Man I remember thinking back in 2011 that we were in for some great years of racing between RV, JS, CR, RD and TC and 6...
Man I remember thinking back in 2011 that we were in for some great years of racing between RV, JS, CR, RD and TC and 6 years later only one of them is still racing.. crazy how things change.
Dont count your chickens yet, there is a little rumour that they are ALL done!
IceMan446
10/7/2017 6:38pm
RandyS wrote:
And Stewart never went the speed Roczen and Tomac in SX or Herlings outdoors are going when they're on.
tprice07 wrote:
There is no way to know that. It's impossible to say.
RandyS wrote:
Stewart never went that much faster than Reed and the rest, people just thought he was. They are going faster now than Stewart ever did on...
Stewart never went that much faster than Reed and the rest, people just thought he was. They are going faster now than Stewart ever did on his best day, is Reed lying? He's said it multiple times.
Never went that much faster than reed???

You better go back and watch some races on youtube before making that statement.

And Stew smoked everyone in toronto and made them all look like amateurs. And he was well past his prime then.

Stew has something none of them have, the ability to flip that switch and ride ten notches above his comfort zone and make it work.
Hut
10/7/2017 8:02pm
tprice07 wrote:
RandyS wrote:
Stewart never went that much faster than Reed and the rest, people just thought he was. They are going faster now than Stewart ever did on...
Stewart never went that much faster than Reed and the rest, people just thought he was. They are going faster now than Stewart ever did on his best day, is Reed lying? He's said it multiple times.
IceMan446 wrote:
Never went that much faster than reed??? You better go back and watch some races on youtube before making that statement. And Stew smoked everyone in...
Never went that much faster than reed???

You better go back and watch some races on youtube before making that statement.

And Stew smoked everyone in toronto and made them all look like amateurs. And he was well past his prime then.

Stew has something none of them have, the ability to flip that switch and ride ten notches above his comfort zone and make it work.
That is true! If Reed is saying that, he isn't lying he is delusional...
cbuehler767
10/7/2017 8:30pm
RandyS wrote:
And Stewart never went the speed Roczen and Tomac in SX or Herlings outdoors are going when they're on.
tprice07 wrote:
RandyS wrote:
Stewart used to yard Reed are you kidding?
Nesc39
10/7/2017 8:50pm
RandyS wrote:
Omg bro, Roczen races Twice and couldn’t pass Dungey for 10 Min before he kendo’s his balls off and your calling him fastest ever. Jesus wake up!
Carmichael is on record saying James is fastest rider ever.

Post a reply to: James please come back.

The Latest