Jett Boot Review!

Yaya
Fantasy
2539th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:58pm
Over on the MXA, been waiting to read this! Here yall go:

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=news&mod…
|
rallendude
3/5/2010 8:08am
The boot looks interesting.

Rant: Why does it seem that every publication, article, written post, or news paper I pick up I can find at least one typo on the first page? This gripes me to no end. I'm not perfect at written language but come on. Magazines, books, PR folks should all have editors on staff or paid to review material before it goes public. Do any of the schools teach proper grammar and spelling anymore?

“It is a old-school leather boot (in dimensions, sleekness, size and design) reconfigured as a modern plastic boot.”
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
3/5/2010 8:15am
rallendude wrote:
The boot looks interesting. Rant: Why does it seem that every publication, article, written post, or news paper I pick up I can find at least...
The boot looks interesting.

Rant: Why does it seem that every publication, article, written post, or news paper I pick up I can find at least one typo on the first page? This gripes me to no end. I'm not perfect at written language but come on. Magazines, books, PR folks should all have editors on staff or paid to review material before it goes public. Do any of the schools teach proper grammar and spelling anymore?

“It is a old-school leather boot (in dimensions, sleekness, size and design) reconfigured as a modern plastic boot.”
MXAs website is full of typos, theyre probably the worst out of the big magazines
Wandell
3/5/2010 12:48pm
They remind me of the M. Robert boots from the early 80's.

Post a reply to: Jett Boot Review!

The Latest