Looks like Stewart is in for last two Nationals.

kongols
6/5/2015 9:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2015 6:53pm
Why else would he have a bike with Nationals logo on a numberplate built for him. I could be wrong but let's hope so.

|
RandyS
6/5/2015 9:30pm
kongols wrote:
Why else would he have a bike with Nationals logo on a numberplate built for him. I could be wrong but let's hope so. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/06/05/93742/s1200_10858545_10153171986307745_2950362065758325851_n.jpg[/img]
Why else would he have a bike with Nationals logo on a numberplate built for him. I could be wrong but let's hope so.

Um, because maybe he thought he was. Since that looks like his garage why would his race bike be there. Riding the last 2 nationals makes zero sense.
davistld01
6/5/2015 9:35pm
I'd like to believe this is true, but I'm pretty sure it ain't so.
kongols
6/5/2015 9:39pm
RandyS wrote:
Um, because maybe he thought he was. Since that looks like his garage why would his race bike be there. Riding the last 2 nationals makes...
Um, because maybe he thought he was. Since that looks like his garage why would his race bike be there. Riding the last 2 nationals makes zero sense.
This bike was built this week.

It's Christmas in June baby!
Rene Zapata hooked me up with this dime piece!!
6/5/2015 9:53pm
I read that even riding at his house can violate his suspension. If that's true, he'll be coming in with 0 prep.

The Shop

HuskyEd
6/5/2015 10:05pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2015 10:06pm
I read that even riding at his house can violate his suspension. If that's true, he'll be coming in with 0 prep.
This is sarcasm, right?

There's been a ton of photos of him scrubbing jumps at home on Instagram all year long.
Jono
6/5/2015 10:08pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2015 10:12pm
I hope that's true.

But he could just be using it for another practice bike, Looks like the bike in the background has no engine so guessing it's blown/being rebuilt etc.

Brent
6/5/2015 10:39pm
Funny he still has the Kawi green cabinets in his garage, that was two brands ago.

6/5/2015 10:42pm
HuskyEd wrote:
This is sarcasm, right?

There's been a ton of photos of him scrubbing jumps at home on Instagram all year long.
Read it in a RacerX article around the time the appeal was denied. Weege wrote it, I just dont remember if it was in racerhead or a redux.
Hut
6/5/2015 10:45pm
Brent wrote:
Funny he still has the Kawi green cabinets in his garage, that was two brands ago.

Yeah he's really slumming it...
Hut
6/5/2015 10:46pm
People like you make me sad Sad
steve_97060
6/5/2015 11:01pm
Hut wrote:
lol, I was thinking the same thing..
jevyguy
6/5/2015 11:06pm
That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.
Sully
6/5/2015 11:28pm
Hut wrote:
People who don't read make me sad...

"That said, he still has to be careful because I heard even practicing or training on a dirt bike at home could raise the ire of WADA types, which also kind of gives you an idea of how their rules don't really make sense for this sport." - Weigant

http://racerxonline.com/2015/05/08/racerhead-19
gnarwhip
6/5/2015 11:34pm
Lol weigandt heard? That's ridiculous. What are they gonna do, send spies with binoculars and drones and shit to his compound?
6/5/2015 11:37pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2015 11:38pm
Sully wrote:
People who don't read make me sad... "That said, he still has to be careful because I heard even practicing or training on a dirt bike...

"That said, he still has to be careful because I heard even practicing or training on a dirt bike at home could raise the ire of WADA types, which also kind of gives you an idea of how their rules don't really make sense for this sport." - Weigant

Thank you, I just found the article to post it.

steve_97060
6/5/2015 11:39pm
Hut wrote:
Sully wrote:
People who don't read make me sad... "That said, he still has to be careful because I heard even practicing or training on a dirt bike...

read it on the internet so it must be true..

"could" now equals "will"?

so does the AMA and/or FIM sanction James' property, or whenever he throws a leg over his bike wherever that may be?
6/5/2015 11:42pm
read it on the internet so it must be true.. "could" now equals "will"? so does the AMA and/or FIM sanction James' property, or whenever he...

so does the AMA and/or FIM sanction James' property, or whenever he throws a leg over his bike wherever that may be?
Second sentence in my first post, "If that's true.."
kongols
6/5/2015 11:59pm
read it on the internet so it must be true.. "could" now equals "will"? so does the AMA and/or FIM sanction James' property, or whenever he...

It's not.
Sully
6/6/2015 12:33am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2015 12:34am
Hut wrote:
Sully wrote:

Personally I don't care if it's true or not, people were shitting on Buttery Waffles like he/she was making shit up. He/she wasn't. If you have an issue with it, take it up with Weigandt.
Rizzo
6/6/2015 12:47am

kongols wrote:
It's not.
Waffles, I LOVE how you reference a legit article in arguably the industry's most regarded publication, but yet, that's "retarded" or you're an idiot and just spitting nonsense. Never mind in plain English with proper punctuation, you pose a scenario, question or what if situation, never presented as fact and you're essentially ganged up on. Gotta love this place and people's inability to read and comprehend, even when its right in front of them. Morans!!
kongols
6/6/2015 12:50am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2015 12:53am
kongols wrote:
It's not.
Rizzo wrote:
Waffles, I LOVE how you reference a legit article in arguably the industry's most regarded publication, but yet, that's "retarded" or you're an idiot and just...
Waffles, I LOVE how you reference a legit article in arguably the industry's most regarded publication, but yet, that's "retarded" or you're an idiot and just spitting nonsense. Never mind in plain English with proper punctuation, you pose a scenario, question or what if situation, never presented as fact and you're essentially ganged up on. Gotta love this place and people's inability to read and comprehend, even when its right in front of them. Morans!!
It's NOT true. He's banned from competing in sports events. He can practice all he want's. Just because RX wrote it does not make it true. Moran.
And it's not a legit article with facts. It's Weegies thoughts and even he's not sure. He heard it somewhere and passed it along. Few on Vital heard it and made it a fact.
Rizzo
6/6/2015 1:03am
kongols wrote:
It's not.
Rizzo wrote:
Waffles, I LOVE how you reference a legit article in arguably the industry's most regarded publication, but yet, that's "retarded" or you're an idiot and just...
kongols wrote:
It's NOT true. He's banned from competing in sports events. He can practice all he want's. Just because RX wrote it does not make it true...
It's NOT true. He's banned from competing in sports events. He can practice all he want's. Just because RX wrote it does not make it true. Moran.
And it's not a legit article with facts. It's Weegies thoughts and even he's not sure. He heard it somewhere and passed it along. Few on Vital heard it and made it a fact.
Point proven sir or should I say Moran! Where did I say it was true? Where did I say it was factual?
rcm406
6/6/2015 4:06am
Maybe Decoster told him if he puts in good results at the last 2 nationals he'll get a spot on the MXON team!Whistling
6/6/2015 4:40am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2015 4:45am
Hut wrote:
Actually, it was intimated in the article that he COULD face penalties for any type of riding activity that the sanctioning body deemed was an attempt to "flaunt" his penalty. Practicing for competition could very well be construed as such if they wanted to be total dicks about it. Might not be true, but the article made it seem that stewie had to walk a thin line while he is on probation if it involved riding his bike.
pilotdude
6/6/2015 5:12am
Hut wrote:
Actually, it was intimated in the article that he COULD face penalties for any type of riding activity that the sanctioning body deemed was an attempt...
Actually, it was intimated in the article that he COULD face penalties for any type of riding activity that the sanctioning body deemed was an attempt to "flaunt" his penalty. Practicing for competition could very well be construed as such if they wanted to be total dicks about it. Might not be true, but the article made it seem that stewie had to walk a thin line while he is on probation if it involved riding his bike.
The very idea that any sanctioning body would be able to tell you that you cannot PRACTICE anything on your own private property is the height of absurdity. Would the FIM also be able to tell him he cannot PRACTICE on anyone else's private property? What if Stewart had been handed down a "lifetime" ban from racing? Would he then be banned for LIFE for ever riding again on his or anyone else's property? Think people.

If the FIM even TRIED to tell Stewart or anyone else they could not PRACTICE on their own property, they would probably face a legitimate lawsuit that would potentially be very, very large.
lando356
6/6/2015 6:34am
Shouldn't he race when ever he gets off suspension , because that's what he gets paid for?
allenb27
6/6/2015 6:59am
HuskyEd wrote:
This is sarcasm, right?

Not a single riding pic or video on his instagram since the appeal was denied and the racerx article was written though
csym108
6/6/2015 7:07am
HuskyEd wrote:
This is sarcasm, right?

Read it in a RacerX article around the time the appeal was denied. Weege wrote it, I just dont remember if it was in racerhead or...
Read it in a RacerX article around the time the appeal was denied. Weege wrote it, I just dont remember if it was in racerhead or a redux.
God ur an idiot
Mallet
6/6/2015 7:07am
Competing in a non WADA regulated event (X games, ect) is far more likely to raise the ire of WADA than practicing and training to return to competition.

Post a reply to: Looks like Stewart is in for last two Nationals.

The Latest