Pourcel wants u to Decide his future

CocaineCrazy
8/2/2012 12:17pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2012 5:48pm
Check out his Facebook he posted a poll asking USA Mx/Sx 2013 or Europe Mx1 i personally voted for USA 2013 hope u decide right have funTongue
|
8/2/2012 12:40pm
The decision isn't up to us. It's up to Benjamin.
muGz.147
Fantasy
1973rd
8/2/2012 1:11pm
Does he screw his mechanic out of bonuses in Europe too...or does he just do that here?

The Shop

burn1986
Fantasy
3264th
8/2/2012 1:34pm
He needs to stay where he's at.
munsch121
8/2/2012 1:38pm
He is an amazing rider....but who in their right mind would hire him here ?
kongols
8/2/2012 1:43pm
I hope he goes back just to stir some shit.
peelout
8/2/2012 1:53pm
well that didn't take long to turn negative.
Dirtydane
8/2/2012 2:22pm
peelout wrote:
well that didn't take long to turn negative.
word. and people say they love the sport...
race
8/2/2012 2:28pm
Some of you guys should concentrate more on his amazing technique / line choices .... and less on his personality quirks.

In the end I don't know the whole story of his actions and even if I did ... that's between him and his employer. I do know that he is a unique talent on the track and watching him race is a treat. Like Bayle before him, he somehow chooses lines no one else does and is able to make them work.
Big
8/2/2012 2:44pm
Well last time on Yam he parked the bike in middle of a nationals, went "home" to Florida and just said: I don't want to die..........
MXMattii
8/2/2012 2:50pm
munsch121 wrote:
Someone that wanna win a supercross championship? He never lost a championship on a supercross course!
mccread
8/2/2012 2:50pm
I would like him to race the GPs next season, but would love to see him back in US Supercross again... I dont mind as long as he races somewhere. He is quality.
Hawwy
8/2/2012 2:55pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2012 2:56pm
munsch121 wrote:
A couple according to Kenny Watson/Matthes on Pulp. H&H made an offer but Pourcel wanted to much $$ apparently!
DrSweden
8/2/2012 3:09pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2012 3:09pm
I think some of us are in tune, guy is an amazing talent, him riding is a blessing, what goes on outside track means shit, and we are all clueless what's going on anyway so go figure about "the truth". If persona is so damn important, him coming back from spinal injury, doing charity for children overrides any beef with team owners.

I hope he goes to the US. Gives us more of him riding before he retires.
sam111
8/2/2012 3:39pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2012 3:47pm
mccread wrote:
I would like him to race the GPs next season, but would love to see him back in US Supercross again... I dont mind as long...
I would like him to race the GPs next season, but would love to see him back in US Supercross again... I dont mind as long as he races somewhere. He is quality.
I feel the same way.

Pourcel is fast and has great technique. He may (or may not, for all I know) have an odd personality, but that does not matter to me.
8/2/2012 3:42pm
mccread wrote:
I would like him to race the GPs next season, but would love to see him back in US Supercross again... I dont mind as long...
sam111 wrote:
I feel the same way. Pourcel is fast and has great technique. He may (or may not, for all I know) have an odd personality, but...
I feel the same way.

Pourcel is fast and has great technique. He may (or may not, for all I know) have an odd personality, but that does not matter to me.
Yep.
WeiserGuy
8/2/2012 3:59pm
Plenty of narrow minded douchers don't wanna see him back in America, but me personally I love to watch poetry in motion and the best race the best.. CP377 please come back to the US of A.. We have supercross, and if I was a betting man I'd venture to say he prefers the American outdoor circuits(@ schedule) over the GPs tracks.. Not a betting man, just a fan Cool If he doesn't make his way back across the pond then please Lugo @ the FIM can you bring the MXDN back to America at either Steel City, High Point or Red Bud SSSSOOOOOONNN,, please,, it would be greatly appreciated @ highly ^^^$$$ attended.

Regardless of where he ends up I wish him the best..
therealjonon
8/2/2012 4:53pm
hes a bad dude. style is so plush... speed is right there where it needs to be. I personally love his attitude. anyone negative towards him truly doesn't love ze sport.
8/2/2012 4:57pm
kongols wrote:
I hope he goes back just to stir some shit.
Hahaha. Me too. Regardless if ya like him or not, he adds flavor. Nobody can deny that.
machine
8/2/2012 5:37pm
Big wrote:
Well last time on Yam he parked the bike in middle of a nationals, went "home" to Florida and just said: I don't want to die..........
And now look, he was right all along. He was smarter than some gave him credit for. He knows a dangerous bike when he throws a leg over one. Why risk paralysis again riding the Yamapult.
GuyB
Fantasy
1315th
8/2/2012 5:42pm
machine wrote:
And now look, he was right all along. He was smarter than some gave him credit for. He knows a dangerous bike when he throws a...
And now look, he was right all along. He was smarter than some gave him credit for. He knows a dangerous bike when he throws a leg over one. Why risk paralysis again riding the Yamapult.
That's okay, I frequently risk brain damage reading some of your posts. Smile
machine
8/2/2012 5:53pm
machine wrote:
And now look, he was right all along. He was smarter than some gave him credit for. He knows a dangerous bike when he throws a...
GuyB wrote:
Don't worry it's not contagious.......Wink
NP301
8/2/2012 6:14pm
machine wrote:
GuyB wrote:
machine wrote:
Don't worry it's not contagious.......Wink
GrinningGrinningGrinning
8/2/2012 7:02pm
race wrote:
Some of you guys should concentrate more on his amazing technique / line choices .... and less on his personality quirks. In the end I don't...
Some of you guys should concentrate more on his amazing technique / line choices .... and less on his personality quirks.

In the end I don't know the whole story of his actions and even if I did ... that's between him and his employer. I do know that he is a unique talent on the track and watching him race is a treat. Like Bayle before him, he somehow chooses lines no one else does and is able to make them work.

YUP
AND I like the dude.

8/2/2012 7:15pm
race wrote:
Some of you guys should concentrate more on his amazing technique / line choices .... and less on his personality quirks. In the end I don't...

People don't like to root for a dick. Look at Jeffery Herlings.
CocaineCrazy
8/2/2012 7:30pm
race wrote:

People don't like to root for a dick. Look at Jeffery Herlings.
I root for my dick every time i see a chick............i kid...... (Race) is right watching him ride is a blessing just ask Bagget he says he try's to watch what Pourcel/RV does and Copy them
bigborefan
8/2/2012 7:47pm
All these Pourcel haters just eat too many Freedom Fries.
reagan
8/2/2012 8:56pm
oh brother

Post a reply to: Pourcel wants u to Decide his future

The Latest