So Stewart....this is it? This is the end?

GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/22/2014 10:50am
Outsider wrote:
WGAF
IceMan446 wrote:
Surely not any RV fanboys.

How about we start clipping fanboys of individual riders back until we're just left with motocross fans?
Overdrive
8/22/2014 1:54pm
Outsider wrote:
WGAF
IceMan446 wrote:

GuyB wrote:
How about we start clipping fanboys of individual riders back until we're just left with motocross fans?
Are you guys working on a like button? If so I would use it on that post.
three9zero
8/22/2014 2:00pm
IceMan446 wrote:

GuyB wrote:
Overdrive wrote:
Are you guys working on a like button? If so I would use it on that post.
like x 2.
Outsider
8/22/2014 2:27pm
Outsider wrote:
WGAF
IceMan446 wrote:

Hey kid... don't you ever get tired of posting the same thing in what is basically the same JS7 thread every other day? Dry

The Shop

tzmike
8/22/2014 2:55pm
I just saw a PR about the SEVEN 14.3 Gear line. Not doin Stew any good by sitting home and wearing on his couch. Unless he can sell some to his gardeners and the pool boy.. I don't think any other rider on the Pro tour is sport'n his threads.
8/22/2014 3:07pm
Jeez who has time to read all this shiz? Especially the posts that are the approximate length of a novel. Do you think anybody cares enough to read a 1,000 word post?

Brevity and "economy of style" are the hallmarks of a clear mind, bros.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/22/2014 3:10pm
Jeez who has time to read all this shiz? Especially the posts that are the approximate length of a novel. Do you think anybody cares enough...
Jeez who has time to read all this shiz? Especially the posts that are the approximate length of a novel. Do you think anybody cares enough to read a 1,000 word post?

Brevity and "economy of style" are the hallmarks of a clear mind, bros.
I don't believe you're correct.

Sorry for the long post. Grinning
Spartacus
8/22/2014 3:13pm
Outsider wrote:
WGAF
IceMan446 wrote:

GuyB wrote:
bama205
8/22/2014 4:27pm
I'm sure he will be lining up at A1. I don't think anyone wants to ban him from racing for any amount of time. Nobody wins...
I'm sure he will be lining up at A1. I don't think anyone wants to ban him from racing for any amount of time. Nobody wins in that scenario. But I do think he is nearing the end regardless. He still tries to race like he is 18, when he had unearthly reaction time and skills, but he's crashed so many times, in such spectacular fashion, he doesn't have that reaction time anymore. Now he is a fast racer, but not a champion. Rarely a winner. Often a crasher. I've always been a huge fan of his and I hate to see the way his career is winding down.
"Nobody wins in that situation"

I'd say dungey does.
Or maybe chad...
bultokid
8/22/2014 5:07pm
Outsider wrote:
WGAF
IceMan446 wrote:

GuyB wrote:
Greatest Post Of All-Time........

GuyB...aka.....The GPOAT
FIREfish148
8/22/2014 5:14pm
I'm trying to mind my business, but this shit is hard to believe.

The supercross series next year is gonna suck if both bubba and villo are out.
Mickolobe7
8/22/2014 5:22pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I think retiring with this looming over his head would be a bad move....not better. I kind of think along the same line as Matthes and...
I think retiring with this looming over his head would be a bad move....not better. I kind of think along the same line as Matthes and that's James probably won't miss any races. Which I'm hoping is true. My point above was to merely point out that camps on both sides are making accusations / assumptions......which most of them haven't been proven. So I don't know......just some really weird shit going on right now.

It's a hot topic and very difficult to NOT discuss. We as a fan group haven't ever experienced this in our sport.....so I think a lot of us are left flapping in the wind.
I agree don't think James will go out like that! Yes it sucks that we don't really know whats going on wish James would come out and tell us what the real deal is, but don't think he can right now.

Lets just hope that all this gets settled and James comes out swinging at A1!
Steve 396
8/22/2014 5:24pm
IceMan446 wrote:

GuyB wrote:
bultokid wrote:
Greatest Post Of All-Time........

GuyB...aka.....The GPOAT
I have refrained from posting on all this but I have to agree with GuyB here. I am tired of reading about this stuff with so much speculation its out of control. Being a JS7 fan I definitely don't want to see him go out like this but it is what it is so let's get on with it I say. Hand down the punishment if there is to be some and lets move on.
TDeath21
8/22/2014 9:20pm
I do think there has to be some sort of suspension for the positive test in SX. There will be. I think it might be a one year ban, and that just might do it for Stewart. Honestly, him not racing the last few nationals is a huge foreshadowing. The writing is on the wall, but it's just not official yet.
Rumple4skin
8/23/2014 1:44am
@Spydee: You HAVE to compare. What are you talking about? How else does a person know he is nearing retirement? I'm not sure I understand what your debate with me is about.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/23/2014 6:28am Edited Date/Time 8/23/2014 6:29am
I'm trying to mind my business, but this shit is hard to believe. The supercross series next year is gonna suck if both bubba and villo...

Really? Or does it just open it up to a whole bunch of new possible championship contenders?

My least favorite years of covering the series were when I showed up in the morning, and already knew which rider was going to win.
machine
8/23/2014 6:31am
I'm trying to mind my business, but this shit is hard to believe. The supercross series next year is gonna suck if both bubba and villo...

GuyB wrote:
Really? Or does it just open it up to a whole bunch of new possible championship contenders? My least favorite years of covering the series were...
Really? Or does it just open it up to a whole bunch of new possible championship contenders?

My least favorite years of covering the series were when I showed up in the morning, and already knew which rider was going to win.
Yep...the sport is bigger than a couple of riders.
Sandberm
8/23/2014 7:00am
So is he racing the Utah round or not?

Yosh/Suzuki has put out a P.R. the last few races when he hasnt raced and this week, unless I missed it, I havent seen one. Has it been so many races now that he has missed that we are just supposed to assume like with Millsaps and Barcia and Tickle and Hahn that he isnt racing and there is no further need for a P.R. making excu.....uuuhhh, eeeerrr, I mean stating his prognosis of diziness?

Maybe he read TeamGreens love letter and had a James Stewart Smalley revelation?
8/23/2014 7:36am Edited Date/Time 8/23/2014 7:39am

GuyB wrote:
Really? Or does it just open it up to a whole bunch of new possible championship contenders? My least favorite years of covering the series were...

I think what he meant to say was that, it wont be the same...championships are always at its funnest when the said contender can overcome and push the fastest out there to their limits, meaning "to be the best you have to beat the best" I know if I was out there racing, i'd want the best the sport would have to offer. There are not many championships out there to be handed out, but there are many races that you can straight up beat a champion and in my book thats what would be the highlight of my career to go out and say I beat the best at his best even if it was just once. For those lucky enough to have raced the best in their respected era's are the ones that will always claim to have raced the best riders during that time, which is awesome. An end to the js7 and cr22, rv2 era is coming regardless, but im thinking all these racers still want to have the likes of them on the track racing, whether their winning or not.
mxb2
8/23/2014 7:57am
Rv did it right if he retires On top.
h&m_cycle
8/23/2014 11:31am
If they retire so what, life goes on. Love both to retire,(say)," I made my money, see ya" Sam's Club had this BIG display, you
can get 2 years worth of tissues.Cheerful
goonrider
8/26/2014 5:27pm
This is getting out of hand… somebody call the police.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/26/2014 6:56pm
I think what he meant to say was that, it wont be the same...championships are always at its funnest when the said contender can overcome and...
I think what he meant to say was that, it wont be the same...championships are always at its funnest when the said contender can overcome and push the fastest out there to their limits, meaning "to be the best you have to beat the best" I know if I was out there racing, i'd want the best the sport would have to offer. There are not many championships out there to be handed out, but there are many races that you can straight up beat a champion and in my book thats what would be the highlight of my career to go out and say I beat the best at his best even if it was just once. For those lucky enough to have raced the best in their respected era's are the ones that will always claim to have raced the best riders during that time, which is awesome. An end to the js7 and cr22, rv2 era is coming regardless, but im thinking all these racers still want to have the likes of them on the track racing, whether their winning or not.
You know who always wins in the end?

Father Time.
8/26/2014 7:45pm
I think what he meant to say was that, it wont be the same...championships are always at its funnest when the said contender can overcome and...
GuyB wrote:
You know who always wins in the end?

Father Time.
Yup. only time will tell!

BTW GuyB, thanks for giving JA946 (or whatever his screen name was) the click. Haven't seen many smart ass comments recently, mainly cause he was one of the only ones posting them..
IceMan446
8/26/2014 11:44pm
Outsider wrote:
Hey kid... don't you ever get tired of posting the same thing in what is basically the same JS7 thread every other day? Dry

Considering I dont post every day on Vital, I would have to disagree.

And it seems that you wind up in every JS7 post, with something negative to say.

So, I respond to you, just to get another response from THE outsider.

You should have caught on by now.

Outsider
8/27/2014 1:14am
Outsider wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:
Considering I dont post every day on Vital, I would have to disagree. And it seems that you wind up in every JS7 post, with something...
Considering I dont post every day on Vital, I would have to disagree.

And it seems that you wind up in every JS7 post, with something negative to say.

So, I respond to you, just to get another response from THE outsider.

You should have caught on by now.

Post a reply to: So Stewart....this is it? This is the end?

The Latest