TYLER EVANS SPONSORED BY CRUXIAL

staycasted
11/25/2009 8:48pm
Went to the same place as tyler to get my wrist rehab back in 2003, and whenever I saw him he was nice as can be. To be honest I was expecting a way different type of person.
CRUXIAL
11/30/2009 1:32pm
calimxer91 wrote:
Is it pronounced "crucksial" or "crushial"?
Its pronounced "Crucial".
CRUXIAL
11/30/2009 1:38pm
I for one have known Tyler since I was in diapers.. I have not always agreed with some of the stupid antics he has pulled or...
I for one have known Tyler since I was in diapers.. I have not always agreed with some of the stupid antics he has pulled or never really got why he rips his shirt off after not qualifying for a main event in lets say "Anaheim" if you were there you know what I am talking about... Lets not forget this guy as a privateer while riding for Demarinni "not sure how its spelled" Suzuki was on the podium several times and even got 2nd in the east west shoot-out in Las Vegas. I've seen some of the Youtube videos and again not much of them make any sense to me.. I dont know if he does these things for exposure or what but, I do know his fan base is huge.. I mean at the supercross races he has people standing outside of his rig and from the sounds of it his van this year with lines as long as some of the factory guys.. I spoke with Tyler at the US OPEN and a few times after that on the phone and he has told me countless times "Partridge I am 30 years old I am passed all that I am going into this year to have fun,not for anyone but me" He seems to be going in the right direction as far as his attitude. He is very humble,very motivated and I just think he got involved with some gnarly shit. He is an all around great guy if you sit down and talk to him he's very polite,very well spoken, (when hes not trying to be shoog Night) As far as him being a top 10 guy. I definitly think that was a little pre-mature. The pace has been stepped up a lot.... I mean a lot since hes raced the guys he will be going against. Also lets be honest the depth in the 450 class is pretty tough as compared to when he won the top privateer award.. When he won that there were 5,6, sometimes 7 privateers in the main event as compared to now there being 1,2, maybe 3 privateers in the main. He will be lucky to get into the main event then again I could be wrong we will all not in about 35 days
I've known Tyler for a little while now too. You know what I feel the same way. He's always been a great guy every time I've met up with him or spoken to him. We're really excited to see him racing again, and he's been riding a lot! It's going to be interesting to see what he can pull off this year.

The Shop

jleews6
11/30/2009 9:59pm
I have to say that this summer my son and I went to south Carolina to train for a week and the track we were at (101MX) was where Tyler was filming that MTV show and we got to meet him. I was shocked at how nice he was. He was very polite and when my son was hitting the big triple there Tyler was watching him and started hitting it himself so my son asked him to do some "cool stuff" and he he said sure and went out and did some cool tricks.
Overall I was impressed with his attitude and personality because to be honest I was expecting him to be a dickhead because of what I knew about him from the past.
muGz.147
Fantasy
1792nd
12/1/2009 10:53am
This thread is LOADED!! I also love the age/maturity level of the majority of you that continue to bash Tyler with your bitterness and jealousy. Good stuff and most entertaining. By the way...I myself am a Vet rider...albeit, much less bitter than most. Good luck to Tyler in Y10, and above all, HAVE FUN man!! Don't let the b.s. get to you.

Post a reply to: TYLER EVANS SPONSORED BY CRUXIAL

The Latest