Tickets for MEC 2017

So we're planning on going to Monster Energy Cup this year. Is there any place better than supercrosslive to buy tickets?
|
Wildeye511
9/20/2017 3:10pm
Not sure if that website directs you to UNLVtickets. That is where I got mine at. I have in the past when I bought tickets last minute from people off craigslist. The only bad thing is that sometimes they charge more than face value. The 4 times I did it, I was lucky to not get burned and the tickets were legit.
9/20/2017 3:38pm
I was wondering if there were other sites/sources for tickets other than supercrosslive / UNLVtickets.
calcoast
9/20/2017 5:05pm
It never sell out so you can get some the day of the race from the box office at the stadium no online fees that way.

The Shop

9/20/2017 5:09pm
calcoast wrote:
It never sell out so you can get some the day of the race from the box office at the stadium no online fees that way.
Do they typically run at or below face value at the window?
calcoast
9/20/2017 5:17pm
calcoast wrote:
Do they typically run at or below face value at the window?
Most likely face value since it's the official box office. You can also try places like seatgeek.com look for promo codes for discounts. Also I've gotten giants tickets at super low prices like an hour before the game from people getting desperate to sell.

Post a reply to: Tickets for MEC 2017

The Latest