Aspegren denied visa?

FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4133rd
3/21/2012 10:08am
Misinformation? About legal stuff? No way.
Mini Elsinore
3/21/2012 10:17am Edited Date/Time 3/21/2012 10:17am
He should have come up through the southern border. If Aspegren can speak Spanish---then he's golden. He can receive a benefits card and free health-care as an "undocumented person." Plus, if he finds his way up the 405 to the City of Los Angeles, he can drive without insurance and they won't impound his car....but only if he's illegally in the country. If he's legally in the country, then he will need insurance or else his car will be impounded. Pretty nifty system we have here, eh?
SteveS
3/21/2012 11:04am
Sunhouse wrote:
To be perfectly honest, the first thing one does when temporarily moving to a different country or continent is to check what type of visa you...
To be perfectly honest, the first thing one does when temporarily moving to a different country or continent is to check what type of visa you need in order to stay there. This oncludes what type of visa you need for what you will be doing there. It`s very simple. Even though US imigration laws are different to European and Australian, it doesn`t mean that there is anything wrong with them at all. For example: European countries often have strict imigration and visa laws for people outside the EU or Schengen. Australia also differs greatly between a holiday visa, visa for education, and a working and/or permanent residential visa. And the best part about it is that all the info needed is very easily available on the internet.

BTW. many pros from outside the EU have green cards, and not temporary visas like Aspegren probably had. That makes you a permanent resident in the US, you can work and live there like any other US citizen, but your citienship remains your country of origin.
SteveS wrote:
To get the green card you have to have a US employer. Doesn't work if you're privateering it.
englishman wrote:
A green card [b] DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO "WORK & LIVE THERE LIKE ANY US CITIZEN".[/b] If you have a Green Card and spend more...
A green card DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO "WORK & LIVE THERE LIKE ANY US CITIZEN".

If you have a Green Card and spend more time outside the US than in it during a calender year your Green card will be revoked and you will be back to square one.

To get a Green Card takes much more than just having a US employer.

As usual LOTS of misinformation in this thread......
I did not mean to imply that this was the only condition. However it is one condition, and one which the person in question, Aspergren, does not have. Therefore it can be seen as a very basic reason why he couldn't get one.

There are other reasons you can be given a green card, but here's the one related to a job:
Green Card through a Job Offer

If you want to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the fact that you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States, or if you are an employer that wants to sponsor someone for a green card based on permanent employment in the United States, you must go through the following processes.

Unless you are eligible to petition for yourself (see the “Green Card Through Self Petition” to the left), most employment petitions require a job offer and require that the employer petition for the worker. Most employers petition for an employee using Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker. For more information on how to petition for an employee, see the “Working in the U.S.” link to the right.
Application Process

If You Are Living Outside the United States
You can become a permanent resident through consular processing when living outside the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Department of State to issue a visa on an approved Form I-140 petition when a visa is available. For more information on consular processing, see the “Consular Processing” link to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”

If You Are Living in the United States
You can become a permanent resident through adjustment of status when living inside the United States. Once the I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, is approved and a visa number is available you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident. For more information, see the “Visa Availability & Priority Dates” and “Adjustment of Status” links to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”

Supporting Evidence For Form I-485
You should submit the following evidence with your Form I-485:

Evidence of inspection, admission or parole into the United States (Form I-94, Arrival Departure Record)
If you have already been approved for an immigrant petition, submit a copy of the approval notice sent to you by the USCIS
Job offer letter from your employer
Two color photos taken within 30 days
Form G-325A, Biographic Data Sheet (for applicants between the ages of 14 and 79)
Form I-693, Medical Examination (not required if you are applying based on continuous residence since before 1972, or if you have had a medical exam based on a fiancé visa)
Form I-864, Affidavit of Support (completed by the sponsor)
This requirement will not apply to you if you are adjusting based on employment petition unless you or a relative own a percentage of the employer company
Any other evidence establishing eligibility

Aspergren could also apply for a temporary work visa, which would allow him to come for a specific athletic competition. It still requires you to be employed by someone.

Here are the rules for that:

P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete

The P-1 classification applies to you if you are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete, individually or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance.
Individual Athletes Eligibility Criteria

You must be coming to the United States to participate in individual event, competition or performance in which you are internationally recognized with a high level of achievement; evidenced by a degree of skill and recognition substantially above that ordinarily encountered so that the achievement is renowned, leading or well known in more than one country.
Athletic Teams Eligibility Criteria

You must be coming to the United States to participate in team events and must have achieved significant international recognition in the sport. The event in which your team is participating must be distinguished and require the participation of athletic teams of international recognition.
Application Process

To come to the United States your U.S. employer must file a Form I-129, Petition for Non-Immigrant Worker, accompanied by the appropriate fee and supporting documentation.
Please note a petitioner who will be filing as an agent for multiple employers must establish that it is duly authorized to act as an agent. The required conditions can be found at the link to the right (see the memorandum “Requirements for Agents and Sponsors Filing as Petitioners for the O and P Visa Classifications”.
The U.S. employer must submit a consultation from an appropriate labor organization. The consultation must describe the work or services to be performed in the United States and your qualifications for such work. If no appropriate labor organization exists, this requirement is excused.
For more information about filing a Form I-129, see the “Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker” link to the right.
Supporting Documents

The Form I-129 must include the following documents:

A written consultation from an appropriate labor organization
A copy of the contract with a major U.S. sports league or team or a contract in an individual sport commensurate with international recognition in the sport, if such contracts are normally utilized in the sport
An explanation of the event and itinerary
Documentation of at least two of the following:
Evidence of having participated to a significant extent in a prior season with a major United States sports league
Evidence of having participated to a significant extent in international competition with a national team
Evidence of having participated to a significant extent in a prior season for a U.S. college or university in intercollegiate competition
A written statement from an official of a major U.S. sports league or an official of the governing body of the sport which details how you or your team is internationally recognized
A written statement from a member of the sports media or a recognized expert in the sport which details how you or your team is internationally recognized
Evidence that you or your team is ranked, if the sport has international rankings
Evidence that you or your team has received a significant honor or award in the sport

Applying for a Visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate

Once the visa petition is approved, you can apply at a U.S. embassy or consulate. For more information on visa application processing and issuance fees, see the “Department of State, travel.state.gov” link to the right.
Period of Stay/Extension of Stay

Initial Period of Stay

Extension of Stay

Individual Athlete - Time needed to complete the event, competition or performance, not to exceed 5 years

Individual Athlete –Increments of up to 5 years in order to continue or complete the event, competition or performance.

Total stay is limited to 10 years.

Athletic Group - Time needed to complete the event, competition or performance, not to exceed 1 year

Athletic Group – Increments of up to 1 year in order to continue or complete the event, competition or performance.

Essential Support Personnel - Time to complete the event, activity, or performance, may not exceed 1 year

Increments of up to 5 years in order to continue or complete the event, competition or performance.
Total stay is limited to 10 years

For additional information on extension of status for P-1 nonimmigrant individual athletes and P-1 essential support personnel see the memos: “Procedures for Applying the Period of Authorized Stay for P-1 Nonimmigrant Individual Athletes” and “Procedures for Applying the Period of Authorized Stay for P-1S Nonimmigrant Individual Athletes’ Essential Support Personnel” at the link on the right.
The Form I-129 is used to apply for a change of status, extension of stay, or change of employment.
For more information see “Extend my Stay” and “Change my Nonimmigrant Status” link on the right.
Change of employer

You may change employers, but only after your new employer has filed a new Form I-129 with USCIS requesting permission to employ you and extend your stay. You may not commence employment with the new employer until the Form I-129 has been approved.
Family of P-1A Visa Holders

Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may obtain P-4 status. Your dependents may not engage in employment, but may attend school or college.
Essential Support Personnel

Essential Support Personnel who are an integral part of the performance of a P-1 athlete (team) and who perform support services which cannot be readily performed by a U.S. worker, are eligible for P-1 classification. Support personnel may include coaches, scouts, trainers and other team officials and referees.
The U.S. employer must file a separate Form I-129 for support personnel. The petition must include the following documents:

A consultation from an from an appropriate labor organization with expertise in the area of the support person’s skill
A statement describing the support person’s prior and current essentiality, critical skills and experience with the P-1 athlete (team)
A copy of a written contract between the employer and the support person or a summary of the terms of the oral agreement under which the support person will be employed
Sunhouse
3/21/2012 11:24am
Sunhouse wrote:
To be perfectly honest, the first thing one does when temporarily moving to a different country or continent is to check what type of visa you...
To be perfectly honest, the first thing one does when temporarily moving to a different country or continent is to check what type of visa you need in order to stay there. This oncludes what type of visa you need for what you will be doing there. It`s very simple. Even though US imigration laws are different to European and Australian, it doesn`t mean that there is anything wrong with them at all. For example: European countries often have strict imigration and visa laws for people outside the EU or Schengen. Australia also differs greatly between a holiday visa, visa for education, and a working and/or permanent residential visa. And the best part about it is that all the info needed is very easily available on the internet.

BTW. many pros from outside the EU have green cards, and not temporary visas like Aspegren probably had. That makes you a permanent resident in the US, you can work and live there like any other US citizen, but your citienship remains your country of origin.
SteveS wrote:
To get the green card you have to have a US employer. Doesn't work if you're privateering it.
englishman wrote:
A green card [b] DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO "WORK & LIVE THERE LIKE ANY US CITIZEN".[/b] If you have a Green Card and spend more...

If you have a Green Card and spend more time outside the US than in it during a calender year your Green card will be revoked and you will be back to square one.

Does it allow you to live ther? (yes)
Does it allow you to work there? (yes)

I don´t see how having it revoked because you are not complying with the conditions changes anything.

The Shop

Big
3/21/2012 11:28am
Hi Steve! bhffg vgcbchgywuyfb? I suddenly got a terrible headache. I must go to bed now. Mommy i want my hot choco?
I think Mary Kearney is a very good choice for Nordic riders. I think she's getting better and better without even spoke to her.........Laughing
mx_563
3/21/2012 1:30pm
steedmills wrote:
Ashleymx wrote:
Where did you read "6 months" ? I've re entered with in 6 months a few times. Has it changed?
The reason I say "redirect" is because the original thread title was "US Nationals not open for foreign riders?!" which implies that the American MX community (AMA, MX Sports, etc) have some control over Aspegren's visa situation. It is clearly in the hands of the US immigration authority... http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

Perhaps I spoke out of line, when I said Swede's don't need tourist visas. But an American based online motocross forum is unlikely to be a place where someone's visa issues can be resolved. And certainly nobody here is responsible for Aspegren's troubles. That is why I am suggesting your anger be redirected. I don't mean any harm and I apologize if my previous post sounded a little antagonistic.

PS: What was that shit you guys pulled in 1655 anyway? Syndafloden? That was messed up, man! We are over here minding our own business and Karl X Gustav decides he doesn't have enough Baltic coastline... WinkSmile
englishman
3/21/2012 2:22pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2012 5:42pm
SteveS wrote:
englishman wrote:

SteveS wrote:
I did not mean to imply that this was the only condition. However it is one condition, and one which the person in question, Aspergren, does...
I did not mean to imply that this was the only condition. However it is one condition, and one which the person in question, Aspergren, does not have. Therefore it can be seen as a very basic reason why he couldn't get one.

There are other reasons you can be given a green card, but here's the one related to a job:
Green Card through a Job Offer

If you want to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the fact that you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States, or if you are an employer that wants to sponsor someone for a green card based on permanent employment in the United States, you must go through the following processes.

Unless you are eligible to petition for yourself (see the “Green Card Through Self Petition” to the left), most employment petitions require a job offer and require that the employer petition for the worker. Most employers petition for an employee using Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker. For more information on how to petition for an employee, see the “Working in the U.S.” link to the right.
Application Process

If You Are Living Outside the United States
You can become a permanent resident through consular processing when living outside the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Department of State to issue a visa on an approved Form I-140 petition when a visa is available. For more information on consular processing, see the “Consular Processing” link to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”

If You Are Living in the United States
You can become a permanent resident through adjustment of status when living inside the United States. Once the I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, is approved and a visa number is available you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident. For more information, see the “Visa Availability & Priority Dates” and “Adjustment of Status” links to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”

Supporting Evidence For Form I-485
You should submit the following evidence with your Form I-485:

Evidence of inspection, admission or parole into the United States (Form I-94, Arrival Departure Record)
If you have already been approved for an immigrant petition, submit a copy of the approval notice sent to you by the USCIS
Job offer letter from your employer
Two color photos taken within 30 days
Form G-325A, Biographic Data Sheet (for applicants between the ages of 14 and 79)
Form I-693, Medical Examination (not required if you are applying based on continuous residence since before 1972, or if you have had a medical exam based on a fiancé visa)
Form I-864, Affidavit of Support (completed by the sponsor)
This requirement will not apply to you if you are adjusting based on employment petition unless you or a relative own a percentage of the employer company
Any other evidence establishing eligibility

Aspergren could also apply for a temporary work visa, which would allow him to come for a specific athletic competition. It still requires you to be employed by someone.

Here are the rules for that:

P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete

The P-1 classification applies to you if you are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete, individually or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance.
Individual Athletes Eligibility Criteria

You must be coming to the United States to participate in individual event, competition or performance in which you are internationally recognized with a high level of achievement; evidenced by a degree of skill and recognition substantially above that ordinarily encountered so that the achievement is renowned, leading or well known in more than one country.
Athletic Teams Eligibility Criteria

You must be coming to the United States to participate in team events and must have achieved significant international recognition in the sport. The event in which your team is participating must be distinguished and require the participation of athletic teams of international recognition.
Application Process

To come to the United States your U.S. employer must file a Form I-129, Petition for Non-Immigrant Worker, accompanied by the appropriate fee and supporting documentation.
Please note a petitioner who will be filing as an agent for multiple employers must establish that it is duly authorized to act as an agent. The required conditions can be found at the link to the right (see the memorandum “Requirements for Agents and Sponsors Filing as Petitioners for the O and P Visa Classifications”.
The U.S. employer must submit a consultation from an appropriate labor organization. The consultation must describe the work or services to be performed in the United States and your qualifications for such work. If no appropriate labor organization exists, this requirement is excused.
For more information about filing a Form I-129, see the “Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker” link to the right.
Supporting Documents

The Form I-129 must include the following documents:

A written consultation from an appropriate labor organization
A copy of the contract with a major U.S. sports league or team or a contract in an individual sport commensurate with international recognition in the sport, if such contracts are normally utilized in the sport
An explanation of the event and itinerary
Documentation of at least two of the following:
Evidence of having participated to a significant extent in a prior season with a major United States sports league
Evidence of having participated to a significant extent in international competition with a national team
Evidence of having participated to a significant extent in a prior season for a U.S. college or university in intercollegiate competition
A written statement from an official of a major U.S. sports league or an official of the governing body of the sport which details how you or your team is internationally recognized
A written statement from a member of the sports media or a recognized expert in the sport which details how you or your team is internationally recognized
Evidence that you or your team is ranked, if the sport has international rankings
Evidence that you or your team has received a significant honor or award in the sport

Applying for a Visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate

Once the visa petition is approved, you can apply at a U.S. embassy or consulate. For more information on visa application processing and issuance fees, see the “Department of State, travel.state.gov” link to the right.
Period of Stay/Extension of Stay

Initial Period of Stay

Extension of Stay

Individual Athlete - Time needed to complete the event, competition or performance, not to exceed 5 years

Individual Athlete –Increments of up to 5 years in order to continue or complete the event, competition or performance.

Total stay is limited to 10 years.

Athletic Group - Time needed to complete the event, competition or performance, not to exceed 1 year

Athletic Group – Increments of up to 1 year in order to continue or complete the event, competition or performance.

Essential Support Personnel - Time to complete the event, activity, or performance, may not exceed 1 year

Increments of up to 5 years in order to continue or complete the event, competition or performance.
Total stay is limited to 10 years

For additional information on extension of status for P-1 nonimmigrant individual athletes and P-1 essential support personnel see the memos: “Procedures for Applying the Period of Authorized Stay for P-1 Nonimmigrant Individual Athletes” and “Procedures for Applying the Period of Authorized Stay for P-1S Nonimmigrant Individual Athletes’ Essential Support Personnel” at the link on the right.
The Form I-129 is used to apply for a change of status, extension of stay, or change of employment.
For more information see “Extend my Stay” and “Change my Nonimmigrant Status” link on the right.
Change of employer

You may change employers, but only after your new employer has filed a new Form I-129 with USCIS requesting permission to employ you and extend your stay. You may not commence employment with the new employer until the Form I-129 has been approved.
Family of P-1A Visa Holders

Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may obtain P-4 status. Your dependents may not engage in employment, but may attend school or college.
Essential Support Personnel

Essential Support Personnel who are an integral part of the performance of a P-1 athlete (team) and who perform support services which cannot be readily performed by a U.S. worker, are eligible for P-1 classification. Support personnel may include coaches, scouts, trainers and other team officials and referees.
The U.S. employer must file a separate Form I-129 for support personnel. The petition must include the following documents:

A consultation from an from an appropriate labor organization with expertise in the area of the support person’s skill
A statement describing the support person’s prior and current essentiality, critical skills and experience with the P-1 athlete (team)
A copy of a written contract between the employer and the support person or a summary of the terms of the oral agreement under which the support person will be employed
Quite so , if he meets the requirements for his visa, passes biometrics and background checks, continues to remain lawful within the terms of the specific visa he has applied for and can either afford to apply for the visa or find someone who can pay he should be O.K.

I've done the I-140 it's quite time consuming to complete and rather costly. Also we assume that the INS agree that his athletic skills - if he went that route - are , indeed, exceptional. Again this is open to the interpretation of the INS and even though one might posses the requirements for a visa, any visa, they can still refuse to issue one and give no reason whatsoever. Also note only a set amount of visas per catagory are issued per year. ALSO , in the case of the I-140, the wait between rubber stamping visa and the time of actual issuance of visa can be extremely lengthy - years in a large number of cases.

Sunhouse- Yes it does allow you to Live & Work here however there are restrictions applied to a greencard that do not allow you to "Live & Work like any US citizen" which is what you said.

As for having it revoked for not complying to the conditions associated with the green card - well if it's revoked and you are in the US you will be deported and if it is revoked and you are outside the US ( including border entry - customs at airport ) you will not be allowed in to the US so it does change things quite a bit....

BTW: I'm not trying to be a dick I just know people think this stuff is WAAAYYY easier than it actually is, until you do it you can't believe what a process it is.
burnside
3/21/2012 4:32pm
Maybe he had a shit lawyer? I maybe going for a visa this summer for video work. Might have to bug Guy for some work Wink haha.
Big
3/22/2012 3:56am
mx_563 wrote:
The reason I say "redirect" is because the original thread title was [b]"US Nationals not open for foreign riders?!"[/b] which implies that the American MX community...
The reason I say "redirect" is because the original thread title was "US Nationals not open for foreign riders?!" which implies that the American MX community (AMA, MX Sports, etc) have some control over Aspegren's visa situation. It is clearly in the hands of the US immigration authority... http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

Perhaps I spoke out of line, when I said Swede's don't need tourist visas. But an American based online motocross forum is unlikely to be a place where someone's visa issues can be resolved. And certainly nobody here is responsible for Aspegren's troubles. That is why I am suggesting your anger be redirected. I don't mean any harm and I apologize if my previous post sounded a little antagonistic.

PS: What was that shit you guys pulled in 1655 anyway? Syndafloden? That was messed up, man! We are over here minding our own business and Karl X Gustav decides he doesn't have enough Baltic coastline... WinkSmile
Taken! And i'm in here for some good laughs and sometimes learning something. Sometimes just shaking my head with a smile.
About 1655 CrazyGustaf i really don't now what to say? Maybe you can help me? The story sayes he was shot in his back by his own with a ledbutton from a jacket. Because they had it with him and his private misson to become great.

My mother is Swedish my father American/Pol and relatives on his side flied from Polen. Their crooked noses wasn't highfashion late 30 as you know. (i do not joke about the holocaust)

The thing is that my beloved wifes relative, year 1650 was said fighting with Crazy G? So mother/relatives and wife/relatives Team Sweden versus father/relatives Team Polen? What do you think?LaughingLaughing
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
3/22/2012 6:16pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
One thing beats an American BBQ, and Australian BBQ if he is all about riding MX and Eating BBQ, Australia is his place :) Any Idea...
One thing beats an American BBQ, and Australian BBQ if he is all about riding MX and Eating BBQ, Australia is his place Smile

Any Idea who he may be riding for if he comes to Aus, if he is coming Down Under, let us know would be good to catch up for a chat Smile
themrtoad wrote:
He is already there. He will be riding a private Honda 450 and is living 40 minutes away from Brisbane. He's a really nice and down...
He is already there. He will be riding a private Honda 450 and is living 40 minutes away from Brisbane. He's a really nice and down to earth person and i wish him all the best in his new challenge.
Thanks for the info, I caught up with him via Facebook and gave him some coverage on an Aussies site, fullnoise.com.au (sorry for the spam) Pretty big international flavour in Aus this year, only one American at the moment.

Ill catch up with Calle in person next weekend. Will be interesting to see how he fairs this year in Aus, pretty deep field in the MX1 class (yep we have changed to the MX1 MX2 names this year)

Luca Nastrini is over here, have not heard of him before but will catch up with him at the opening round next weekend.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
3/22/2012 6:17pm
Big wrote:
The bottom line is that we all love to go to the states for racing. Why? Easy question many answer! The tracks, weather in Ca, prices...
The bottom line is that we all love to go to the states for racing. Why? Easy question many answer! The tracks, weather in Ca, prices and the dollarlevel, but most important .....the people! Been to Florida and Cali. The people in the states are extreme helpful, friendly and at least in the small Mx pod, very funny too. Nothings beats a American B-B-Q as well. (of course) We should probably be happy to be able to visit our close friends? even if it only can be 3 months i guess. Tank jou vely mutch!Wink
aaryn #234 wrote:
One thing beats an American BBQ, and Australian BBQ if he is all about riding MX and Eating BBQ, Australia is his place :) Any Idea...
One thing beats an American BBQ, and Australian BBQ if he is all about riding MX and Eating BBQ, Australia is his place Smile

Any Idea who he may be riding for if he comes to Aus, if he is coming Down Under, let us know would be good to catch up for a chat Smile
Okay, aaryn, now you're getting nasty. Really, calling that "throw a shrimp on the barb" [i]grilling[/i] shat 'que? I love the Aussies, but phshaw, matey, phshaw...
Okay, aaryn, now you're getting nasty. Really, calling that "throw a shrimp on the barb" grilling shat 'que? I love the Aussies, but phshaw, matey, phshaw.

I suspect the whole GP vs. Nats war is about to be eclipsed and shunted to the side like small skirmish. Tongue An entirely different smoker battle.
LOL BBQ Prawns V BBQ ribs at can see the challenge in the pits at MXoN
themrtoad
3/23/2012 12:49am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Thanks for the info, I caught up with him via Facebook and gave him some coverage on an Aussies site, fullnoise.com.au (sorry for the spam) Pretty...
Thanks for the info, I caught up with him via Facebook and gave him some coverage on an Aussies site, fullnoise.com.au (sorry for the spam) Pretty big international flavour in Aus this year, only one American at the moment.

Ill catch up with Calle in person next weekend. Will be interesting to see how he fairs this year in Aus, pretty deep field in the MX1 class (yep we have changed to the MX1 MX2 names this year)

Luca Nastrini is over here, have not heard of him before but will catch up with him at the opening round next weekend.
Cool. I'm sure the dealers supporting him like the attention (and Calle as well)
Fearo
3/23/2012 1:39am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2012 1:41am
Don't wanna go off-topic but didn't think this required its own topic...Might be a dumb question also.

If an MXDN is held in America, do all of the European riders need to have a 'work' type visum instead of a tourist visum? Since they would theoretically be working and earning money? Even if it's only for like 5 days?

Post a reply to: Aspegren denied visa?

The Latest