What Happened to Canard?

benstone
5/5/2013 6:37am Edited Date/Time 5/8/2013 5:25pm
They showed him toss his goggles and then ride off the track in the main and then no follow up that I saw (I may have nodded off and missed it??). I poked around online and couldn't find anything except a whole bunch of religious tweets on his Twitter profile posted 22 hours ago.
|
kawasa84
5/5/2013 6:45am
Some riders decided the SX season was over and not worth the risk. Started getting ready for outdoors early. Even if it was only 16 minutes earlier, he still got a better jump on the outdoors than the other 19 riders on the track!!!
Its a mental thing.
Religious tweets? What the?
benstone
5/5/2013 6:49am
kawasa84 wrote:
Some riders decided the SX season was over and not worth the risk. Started getting ready for outdoors early. Even if it was only 16 minutes...
Some riders decided the SX season was over and not worth the risk. Started getting ready for outdoors early. Even if it was only 16 minutes earlier, he still got a better jump on the outdoors than the other 19 riders on the track!!!
Its a mental thing.
kawasa84
5/5/2013 6:55am
kawasa84 wrote:
Some riders decided the SX season was over and not worth the risk. Started getting ready for outdoors early. Even if it was only 16 minutes...
Its a mental thing.
benstone wrote:
Wow, That twitter account is borderline weird.
SwapperMX
5/5/2013 6:59am
kawasa84 wrote:
Its a mental thing.
benstone wrote:
kawasa84 wrote:
Wow, That twitter account is borderline weird.
Agreed. Born again Christian ??

The Shop

Hank_Thrill
5/5/2013 7:01am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2013 7:15am
Probably a goggle malfunction, first; speeds so fast your eyes water up in seconds, second; and dirt debris traveling toward you at 30mph while you are traveling toward it at 70mph without goggles. Just a guess from the couch. Bad races happen. I have really enjoyed his tweets this week.
426Hemi
Fantasy
2729th
5/5/2013 7:06am
They did show him pull off and Rick and Jeff mentioned how on a track like that you cannot take your goggles off. He probably got debris in his eyes....
benstone
5/5/2013 7:12am
I was wondering because I was looking at the season points and I think he could have finished the season ahead of Reed if he had a midpack finish. By pulling off, he finished outside of the top 5 for the year (down 18 pts)
benstone
5/5/2013 7:23am
This brings up a question for all the rules Nazi's: Can you get fresh goggles if you pull into the mechanics area? How about having them clean/repair the dirty/broken goggles?
COAL-TRAIN
5/5/2013 9:01am
kawasa84 wrote:
Its a mental thing.
benstone wrote:
LOL...i just read that...that guy is missing some marbles
DownSouth
5/5/2013 9:49am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2013 9:49am
benstone wrote:
This brings up a question for all the rules Nazi's: Can you get fresh goggles if you pull into the mechanics area? How about having them...
This brings up a question for all the rules Nazi's: Can you get fresh goggles if you pull into the mechanics area? How about having them clean/repair the dirty/broken goggles?
Guys get fresh goggles all the time in the nationals or muddy SX's. As long as you pull into the mechanics area to do it there is no issue. If they stopped on another part of the track I believe it may be considered outside assistance but it is AOK in the designated mechanics area.
kawasa84
5/5/2013 11:08am
mototrader wrote:
TC41 needs to get laid
LMAO on that one!
JJO741
Fantasy
3012th
5/5/2013 11:14am
So one of the nicest guys you will meet in the pits is getting this kind of shit written about him because of religious beliefs?
TerryK
5/5/2013 11:21am
kawasa84 wrote:
Its a mental thing.
benstone wrote:
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
Easy tiger. Just because he's a religious man dosen't mean he has a problem. People are allowed to express their feelings no matter how offensive you think it is. State your opinion, but next time maybe stop short of calling the guy nuts.
sende
Fantasy
4320th
5/5/2013 11:23am
What f*** is this Trey?!!

Well, maybe he saw the light of the lord and it was so bright it melted his goggles. Then he went totally blind and had to stop. Only to be cured again by the saviour, but after tweeting some bible quotes of course!
sende
Fantasy
4320th
5/5/2013 11:30am
sende wrote:
What f*** is this Trey?!! Well, maybe he saw the light of the lord and it was so bright it melted his goggles. Then he went...
What f*** is this Trey?!!

Well, maybe he saw the light of the lord and it was so bright it melted his goggles. Then he went totally blind and had to stop. Only to be cured again by the saviour, but after tweeting some bible quotes of course!
But how can he tweet if he is blind? I hope that lord cures him quickly!
5/5/2013 11:49am
mototrader wrote:
TC41 needs to get laid
Im sure he has plenty of chicks. Pro moto guys pull some serious tail...
sende
Fantasy
4320th
5/5/2013 11:57am
mototrader wrote:
TC41 needs to get laid
Sure, but I have to wonder if he takes advantage of that situation!
I'm with mototrader here.
mojoman42
5/5/2013 12:03pm
benstone wrote:
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
TerryK wrote:
Easy tiger. Just because he's a religious man dosen't mean he has a problem. People are allowed to express their feelings no matter how offensive you...
Easy tiger. Just because he's a religious man dosen't mean he has a problem. People are allowed to express their feelings no matter how offensive you think it is. State your opinion, but next time maybe stop short of calling the guy nuts.
I don't think he was offended, he just genuinely thinks that belief in a religion like that is nuts. What's wrong with him stating that opinion?
sende
Fantasy
4320th
5/5/2013 12:14pm
mojoman42 wrote:
I don't think he was offended, he just genuinely thinks that belief in a religion like that is nuts. What's wrong with him stating that opinion?
x2
mototrader
5/5/2013 12:16pm
mototrader wrote:
TC41 needs to get laid
Adultery is the devil, ye' hear
benstone
5/5/2013 12:19pm
I don't have any issue with his expression of his faith. I only mentioned it in the OP because I expected some kind of explanation about his race last night and all I found was his musings about God. I do think it's odd that his entire Twitter stream references religion and Bible verses, but I think anyone that focused on any single topic is a little odd.
bd
5/5/2013 12:23pm
I follow Canard.... he tweets on his faith like I tweet my spiritual being and GMO is garbage tweets. His faith in god is his higher purpose.... racing MX is icing on the cake. I am closer to a Buddhist.... he is no more crazier than any of us. Canard is on his own path.... accept.

Projections are flying on this thread.
mojoman42
5/5/2013 1:59pm
bd wrote:
I follow Canard.... he tweets on his faith like I tweet my spiritual being and GMO is garbage tweets. His faith in god is his higher...
I follow Canard.... he tweets on his faith like I tweet my spiritual being and GMO is garbage tweets. His faith in god is his higher purpose.... racing MX is icing on the cake. I am closer to a Buddhist.... he is no more crazier than any of us. Canard is on his own path.... accept.

wat
TerryK
5/5/2013 2:21pm
mojoman42 wrote:
Like I said, state your opinion, as you and he did, but lets not resort to name calling because you don't like his faith.
wildbill
5/5/2013 6:14pm
bd wrote:
I follow Canard.... he tweets on his faith like I tweet my spiritual being and GMO is garbage tweets. His faith in god is his higher...

Lots of wisdom and spirit in Jesus' love. Trey's a wise man himself.
velocitygear
5/8/2013 5:25pm
I'm surprised to see this post here but then again, I check the dumbgeon regularly because of post "management"

So, just to get this straight; Any good topics immediately get sent here if a few of the posters posts aren't of the politically correct type? Really?

And no GUYB; this isn't a slam against you personally or towards you at all really. I'm just noticing the continued post management that imo is excessive!

So, does anyone know WHY Trey pulled off? Anyone??

Post a reply to: What Happened to Canard?

The Latest