Who hates this EFFING Maddskills game!!!!!?

flamenco
6/5/2014 5:23pm
A quick question for y'all, who I know are more savvy than I am about the new social world: I have a pretty good LB H2 (pretty sure that's the designation) phone, with good data package, but I have steadfastly refused to link it to FB, or my Googlemail, or any of that. I use the Firefox search engine for internet, and beyond texting keep all social contact to my computer. ... I have always been a little fearful of the requirements for some of the games in the GameStore, so when I saw the level of (what I call) intrusion for Mad Skills, I have refused to download it. Has anyone had any prob with the identity and phone ID stuff? I am probably completely unaware of how much Google knows about me already, God help us all.
peelout
6/5/2014 10:39pm
flamenco wrote:
A quick question for y'all, who I know are more savvy than I am about the new social world: I have a pretty good LB H2...
A quick question for y'all, who I know are more savvy than I am about the new social world: I have a pretty good LB H2 (pretty sure that's the designation) phone, with good data package, but I have steadfastly refused to link it to FB, or my Googlemail, or any of that. I use the Firefox search engine for internet, and beyond texting keep all social contact to my computer. ... I have always been a little fearful of the requirements for some of the games in the GameStore, so when I saw the level of (what I call) intrusion for Mad Skills, I have refused to download it. Has anyone had any prob with the identity and phone ID stuff? I am probably completely unaware of how much Google knows about me already, God help us all.
enketchum
6/5/2014 11:33pm
Just pulled a 53.259 on nowheresville. That That was intense.
Crush
6/6/2014 5:01am
Kenny is leading amongst all my friend list on both tracks this week, on all black bike and gear. Hmm. Kinda like H&H used to be haha...

The Shop

FIREfish148
6/6/2014 5:28am
Crush wrote:
Kenny is leading amongst all my friend list on both tracks this week, on all black bike and gear. Hmm. Kinda like H&H used to be...
Kenny is leading amongst all my friend list on both tracks this week, on all black bike and gear. Hmm. Kinda like H&H used to be haha...
K-roc is always at the top of the times. Josh Hill is always there too when he plays.
Crush
6/6/2014 5:42am
Chris Gosselar is the fastest pro I've seen on there, he usually beats them all, including Lemoine, who has definitely won a few rounds or podiumed in the first gen of the game. Kenny seems to have gotten better recently.

I do find it funny that they rock it on a bike in real life and in the game.
jleews6
6/6/2014 7:01am
Crush wrote:
Chris Gosselar is the fastest pro I've seen on there, he usually beats them all, including Lemoine, who has definitely won a few rounds or podiumed...
Chris Gosselar is the fastest pro I've seen on there, he usually beats them all, including Lemoine, who has definitely won a few rounds or podiumed in the first gen of the game. Kenny seems to have gotten better recently.

I do find it funny that they rock it on a bike in real life and in the game.
Roczen is fast to. He is usually at the top.
Thelen20
6/6/2014 8:56am
Roczen has really come on since sx ended! AC46 used to do better, i own him now! Lol!
6/6/2014 9:08am
I love nowhersville so far, technical and tricky. The other track is really boring. Im almost breaking the top 100 but I just don't like how you just hold it wide open and hope for the best. I cant believe there isn't one set of whoops on either of these tracks this weekWoohoo
enketchum
6/6/2014 11:01am
I didn't know there was a gold frame bike. I beat Ace on all 12 new tracks last night to get it. Still haven't spent a cent...

Does anyone else feel that the gold frame wheelies easier?
mmitoptech
6/10/2014 5:24pm
Nowheresville is killing me, can't get the first section right and when I do, I screw up the hot line on the entrance to the 2nd lap. Currently at a 50.932 w/ 1767 attempts (the most attempts on ANY track so far). Guess I'll just chalk it up to I suck at this track.
Crush
6/10/2014 5:29pm
enketchum wrote:
I didn't know there was a gold frame bike. I beat Ace on all 12 new tracks last night to get it. Still haven't spent a...
I didn't know there was a gold frame bike. I beat Ace on all 12 new tracks last night to get it. Still haven't spent a cent...

Bro.

It's in your head.
mmitoptech
6/10/2014 5:30pm
enketchum wrote:
I didn't know there was a gold frame bike. I beat Ace on all 12 new tracks last night to get it. Still haven't spent a...

My times have definitely dropped since getting the gold frame.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
6/10/2014 5:37pm
mmitoptech wrote:
Nowheresville is killing me, can't get the first section right and when I do, I screw up the hot line on the entrance to the 2nd...
Nowheresville is killing me, can't get the first section right and when I do, I screw up the hot line on the entrance to the 2nd lap. Currently at a 50.932 w/ 1767 attempts (the most attempts on ANY track so far). Guess I'll just chalk it up to I suck at this track.
I could only muster 5th on my friends list on both tracks... Just had a look and I've been bumped to 6th on Nowheresville.

Next tracks please.Laughing
6/10/2014 5:43pm
mmitoptech wrote:
Nowheresville is killing me, can't get the first section right and when I do, I screw up the hot line on the entrance to the 2nd...
EZZA 95B wrote:
I could only muster 5th on my friends list on both tracks... Just had a look and I've been bumped to 6th on Nowheresville. Next tracks...
I could only muster 5th on my friends list on both tracks... Just had a look and I've been bumped to 6th on Nowheresville.

Next tracks please.Laughing
I wonder who's beating youWhistlingWoohoo
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
6/10/2014 5:43pm
I'm over it this week,
Crush
6/10/2014 6:27pm
I wonder who's beating youWhistlingWoohoo
EZZA 95B wrote:
Laughing The usual suspects... You're on it dude!!!
What's your twitter handle Twostroke? Are you on my list? People have different twitter and vital and facebook names, I don't know anyone haha.

I had nowheresville smashed last night and fuckin looped on the last jump, way out front of Lemoine, so fuckin mad. It was 2am tho. Bedtime! haha
6/10/2014 9:20pm
ocscottie wrote:
Yea not shit, i just hold the back button to try and wheelie....until i loop out, hit the reset button and repeat the process all over...
Yea not shit, i just hold the back button to try and wheelie....until i loop out, hit the reset button and repeat the process all over again lol
bvm111 wrote:
I thought I was the only one scottie Tongue
OK... I feel slightly better that I'm not the only one.

I'm a level 2 guy. I'll never get to level one and I'm OK with that.

I earned all the mods the hard way. But I doubt I'll ever get the Red Bull helmet.
6/10/2014 9:23pm
mmitoptech wrote:
OK well I got all the lines down and only pulled a real low 51. So dont feel bad.
6/10/2014 9:23pm
Rupert X wrote:
World's Champ ! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/06/04/55865/s1200_Indiana_LL_regional_Day3_Sunday_003.jpg[/img] Master 52

World's Champ !

Master 52
Thanks. Now I know who to sucker punch.
6/10/2014 9:24pm
I love nowhersville so far, technical and tricky. The other track is really boring. Im almost breaking the top 100 but I just don't like how...
I love nowhersville so far, technical and tricky. The other track is really boring. Im almost breaking the top 100 but I just don't like how you just hold it wide open and hope for the best. I cant believe there isn't one set of whoops on either of these tracks this weekWoohoo
Nowhere is the best track they've ever done. Lots of replay value and line choices.
6/13/2014 9:12am
Des anyone else have a problem with the game glitching out or getting sluggish? Seems like if I push pause and go back to racing, the bike response is super slow and glitchy. Pisses me off!
Jsellers119
6/13/2014 10:01am
My username is Jsellers119 on the game. Not bad, usually top 20 in Indiana in the jams. The tracks this week have been kicking my ass though.
willie838
6/13/2014 7:38pm
i love it. i definitely suck. bounce around between d2 and 3.

Post a reply to: Who hates this EFFING Maddskills game!!!!!?

The Latest