motoconcepts and a huge announcement coming?

BobbyM
4/25/2012 8:26pm
mauidex wrote:
why is this bullshit???? no RV, Reed, JS7, Windham, TC, Townley...........proven competitors that have beat him in the past..... curious to understand your opinion...................and how you...
why is this bullshit???? no RV, Reed, JS7, Windham, TC, Townley...........proven competitors that have beat him in the past.....

curious to understand your opinion...................and how you come to that???
even more folks could be hurt next year...or not, mike has his head on straight and even straighter next year...mike gets lucky 2 years from now...mike finds the magic...all kinds a shit. mike ran with rc and james when nobody else on the track could...who the fuck knows what might or could happen? sans you of course...
toroP
4/25/2012 8:33pm
fader418 wrote:
I will bet you 500 bucks MA800 will win a moto. He has a damn good chance of winning hangtown. He was a second faster than...
I will bet you 500 bucks MA800 will win a moto. He has a damn good chance of winning hangtown. He was a second faster than anyone on that piece of crap last year until it bucked him. I think Dungey got 7th or 8th at hangtown last year
In 2011 RD went 1, 2 for second overall at Hangtown.
toroP
4/25/2012 8:36pm
mauidex wrote:
why is this bullshit???? no RV, Reed, JS7, Windham, TC, Townley...........proven competitors that have beat him in the past..... curious to understand your opinion...................and how you...
why is this bullshit???? no RV, Reed, JS7, Windham, TC, Townley...........proven competitors that have beat him in the past.....

curious to understand your opinion...................and how you come to that???
BobbyM wrote:
even more folks could be hurt next year...or not, mike has his head on straight and even straighter next year...mike gets lucky 2 years from now...mike...
even more folks could be hurt next year...or not, mike has his head on straight and even straighter next year...mike gets lucky 2 years from now...mike finds the magic...all kinds a shit. mike ran with rc and james when nobody else on the track could...who the fuck knows what might or could happen? sans you of course...
Name the race where Mike was hanging with RC.
BobbyM
4/25/2012 8:38pm
mauidex wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
even more folks could be hurt next year...or not, mike has his head on straight and even straighter next year...mike gets lucky 2 years from now...mike...
toroP wrote:
Name the race where Mike was hanging with RC.
a motocross race back east...red budds creek or something,Wink

he even passed him back and was right in the thick of it.

The Shop

toroP
4/25/2012 8:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2012 8:54pm
Mike shared one podium with RC in 2007, that was Red Bud. In moto 1, Mike was 50 seconds back, in moto 2, 17 seconds back.(Ricky added 20 sec to his lap time on the last lap, taking his final bow) I guess will call that second moto, "running with RC".Wink

Oh, and Mike's fast lap was only 5 seconds off of RC's best.
BobbyM
4/25/2012 8:52pm
well no doubt then...yer right and i am wrong, mike sucks and can't ride a fucking dirtbike like rc can
toroP
4/25/2012 8:58pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2012 8:59pm
BobbyM wrote:
well no doubt then...yer right and i am wrong, mike sucks and can't ride a fucking dirtbike like rc can
Come on, man, don't be mad because you got busted making shit up.Smile I'm just anal about stats.

But you're right, Mike can't ride like RC. And if you've seen the latest video, RC can't ride like RC eitherBlink
mauidex
4/25/2012 9:25pm
hey Bobby thanks for your thoughts............understand your point but with all the new guys coming probably just getting tougher, though yeah shit happens..........

all speculation anyway but I gotta believe also that based on his career and rides to date, against current competition, 2012 is lookin like the best shot at a title run if he's gonna make it happen...........guess we'll all see soon enough....
BobbyM
4/25/2012 10:14pm
mauidex wrote:
hey Bobby thanks for your thoughts............understand your point but with all the new guys coming probably just getting tougher, though yeah shit happens.......... all speculation anyway...
hey Bobby thanks for your thoughts............understand your point but with all the new guys coming probably just getting tougher, though yeah shit happens..........

all speculation anyway but I gotta believe also that based on his career and rides to date, against current competition, 2012 is lookin like the best shot at a title run if he's gonna make it happen...........guess we'll all see soon enough....
Anytime is a good time to compete and raise yer game. Mike is racing for a living and living the dream that me or you or any one of us would love to be living. No matter what happens he will give it all he's got...that's for sure.
4/26/2012 2:22am
Alessi will be hot outdoors IMO - when he was @ Suzuki he was at his best, he is doing better and better this year in SX - clearly likes the bike.... roll on hangtown so we have some visual proof.
bobby397
4/26/2012 2:54am
I don't think the problem is alessi's bike as much as is it his confidence. Mike was flying at hangtown last year before he ended up on his head during practice.
bartoner
4/26/2012 11:11am
well motoconcepts released tommy weeck....is that the HUGE announcement....are they clearing payroll for a bigger name???
dv12.com
Fantasy
134th
4/26/2012 11:29am
bartoner wrote:
well motoconcepts released tommy weeck....is that the HUGE announcement....are they clearing payroll for a bigger name???
Not sure if it is true but a kid like Tommy doesn't make a bank from MCR... Maybe $20k/year... That's one round trip private flight of Bubba...
bartoner
4/26/2012 11:33am
bartoner wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
Not sure if it is true but a kid like Tommy doesn't make a bank from MCR... Maybe $20k/year... That's one round trip private flight of...
Not sure if it is true but a kid like Tommy doesn't make a bank from MCR... Maybe $20k/year... That's one round trip private flight of Bubba...
its true....

but really is that all he makes? maybe they are just clearing a spot in the truck for someone elses bike then....lol...
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
4/26/2012 11:51am
A good announcement from Motoconcepts (since they don't make anything off racing) would be that they are offering a 250 2-stroke Supercross team in 2013, and are making efforts to get the 250SX homologated before the 2013 SX season.
wawazat
4/26/2012 12:03pm
mauidex wrote:
hey Bobby thanks for your thoughts............understand your point but with all the new guys coming probably just getting tougher, though yeah shit happens.......... all speculation anyway...

BobbyM wrote:
Anytime is a good time to compete and raise yer game. Mike is racing for a living and living the dream that me or you or...
Anytime is a good time to compete and raise yer game. Mike is racing for a living and living the dream that me or you or any one of us would love to be living. No matter what happens he will give it all he's got...that's for sure.
Mike is racing for a living and living the dream that me or you or any one of us would love to be living.

I'd rather be a pro golfer, way better pay just to make the cut.
KTMLew
4/26/2012 12:23pm
BobbyM wrote:
you guys are funny...or stupid as hell. Smile
Bit of both?
Sherwood
4/26/2012 12:25pm
BobbyM wrote:
It's one thing to say a rider sucks and another to say he never really did give JS and RC any problems outdoors.
TX24
4/26/2012 12:34pm
#7 tweeted 30 minutes ago

If U keep on doing what you are doing you'll keep getting what you are getting. If U don't like what you're getting change what you're doing
KTMLew
4/26/2012 12:46pm
TX24 wrote:
#7 tweeted 30 minutes ago If U keep on doing what you are doing you'll keep getting what you are getting. If U don't like what...
#7 tweeted 30 minutes ago

If U keep on doing what you are doing you'll keep getting what you are getting. If U don't like what you're getting change what you're doing
I always heard it as "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over while expecting a different result".

Back-in-the-day I was a solid D rider...then bought a left-over 1980 OR 250 Husky...in a matter of weeks was a regular top 3 B rider in hare-scrambles. They now call it GNCC. My ridng buddy won the hole deal in 1985...I had quit in 84. Too broke to pay attention...but I digress!

It was all in my head. The Hooska was a proven winner. My conditioning was never an issue. Confidence was...James is struggling mentally. He may never get "IT" back?

But idiots giving him advise on the internet certianly isn't what he needs! But what the hell...my suggestion?

Bust out the 2-stroke and have some fun! Finish top ten and have a blast doing it!

Good Luck James!
Bob454
4/26/2012 1:00pm
burn1986 wrote:
A good announcement from Motoconcepts (since they don't make anything off racing) would be that they are offering a 250 2-stroke Supercross team in 2013, and...
A good announcement from Motoconcepts (since they don't make anything off racing) would be that they are offering a 250 2-stroke Supercross team in 2013, and are making efforts to get the 250SX homologated before the 2013 SX season.
Haha, you two stroke guys make no sense
Turd Ferguson
4/26/2012 1:02pm
burn1986 wrote:
A good announcement from Motoconcepts (since they don't make anything off racing) would be that they are offering a 250 2-stroke Supercross team in 2013, and...
Bob454 wrote:
Haha, you two stroke guys make no sense
Don't stereotype. We aren't all keyboard goons.
ocscottie
4/26/2012 1:11pm
So says the guy on about his 5th username in about a month. Dizzy
Bob454
4/26/2012 1:15pm
You fit the "goon" profile very well.
KTMLew
4/26/2012 1:15pm
ocscottie wrote:
So says the guy on about his 5th username in about a month. Dizzy
LMAO! I have dibs on George Costanza as my next...
ocscottie
4/26/2012 1:19pm
Pretty sure that one has already been used "Lew" Cool

Post a reply to: motoconcepts and a huge announcement coming?

The Latest