mx vs atv all out

gym_jackets
12/29/2017 3:56pm
peelout wrote:
i'm with kevin, that's chick font, bro
Marty1028 wrote:
Travel font. Closest thing to comic sans i could get?
akmx17 wrote:
Why the fuck would you want comic sans?
A font style like that has been known to assist people with reading disabilities better understand what they are reading, i.e. dyslexia. Might be a reason why, obviously I don't know exactly why he would have it though.
aeffertz
12/29/2017 6:59pm
flatout111 wrote:
Worst marketing roll out I've seen in a long time. 2 months ago we were told we would see footage from them thru Michael. They obviously...
Worst marketing roll out I've seen in a long time. 2 months ago we were told we would see footage from them thru Michael. They obviously halted that. We've basically seen nothing.

I'm, honestly, in no care mode due to being on board with the other game but heck, I'd still like to see something positive from this crew. It's been very little MX, a lot offroad...which usually means boring wfo, not tight and technical...and a lot of soundtrack music which I always turn off anyway.

National replicas are my only hope for this game.
The game isn't launching for a while yet. Why hype it up half a year before the release date? A bit over dramatic, no?

A good marketing strategy is show previews of a new project and once the game is actually finished, release footage/more news and a release date when the discs are being printed. No point in showing beta footage for a company like this as it'd only hurt their image since 90% of their consumers don't understand the concept of WIP.
12/29/2017 8:47pm
flatout111 wrote:
Worst marketing roll out I've seen in a long time. 2 months ago we were told we would see footage from them thru Michael. They obviously...
Worst marketing roll out I've seen in a long time. 2 months ago we were told we would see footage from them thru Michael. They obviously halted that. We've basically seen nothing.

I'm, honestly, in no care mode due to being on board with the other game but heck, I'd still like to see something positive from this crew. It's been very little MX, a lot offroad...which usually means boring wfo, not tight and technical...and a lot of soundtrack music which I always turn off anyway.

aeffertz wrote:
The game isn't launching for a while yet. Why hype it up half a year before the release date? A bit over dramatic, no? A good...
The game isn't launching for a while yet. Why hype it up half a year before the release date? A bit over dramatic, no?

A good marketing strategy is show previews of a new project and once the game is actually finished, release footage/more news and a release date when the discs are being printed. No point in showing beta footage for a company like this as it'd only hurt their image since 90% of their consumers don't understand the concept of WIP.
i agree. they’ve released stuff early to us before and all the asshats do is complain complain complain. if i were them i wouldn’t release anything either.
flatout111
12/30/2017 2:28am
flatout111 wrote:

aeffertz wrote:
The game isn't launching for a while yet. Why hype it up half a year before the release date? A bit over dramatic, no? A good...

i agree. they’ve released stuff early to us before and all the asshats do is complain complain complain. if i were them i wouldn’t release anything...
i agree. they’ve released stuff early to us before and all the asshats do is complain complain complain. if i were them i wouldn’t release anything either.
Let's be honest. Other than the replica tracks, Encore was pretty negatively received by most accounts. Their FB and YT pages were full of venom. Some valid complaints in there but usually childishly worded.

But if it was MY company, and I just came off what was a fairly successful game but one that was also very disliked by a lot of people, I think I would at least want something out there to say...this is different, folks.

And especially with Milestone pulling off everything they (Nordic) told us couldn't be done, licensing wise. That had to sting. Made them look pretty questionable, for certain.

And the thing is, they've released nothing but soundtrack junk. Want to go radio silent? Ok. But to give content but nothing really even worthwhile has more than not, again, pissed people off.

We'll see, eventually.

The Shop

12/30/2017 4:24pm
flatout111 wrote:
Let's be honest. Other than the replica tracks, Encore was pretty negatively received by most accounts. Their FB and YT pages were full of venom. Some...
Let's be honest. Other than the replica tracks, Encore was pretty negatively received by most accounts. Their FB and YT pages were full of venom. Some valid complaints in there but usually childishly worded.

But if it was MY company, and I just came off what was a fairly successful game but one that was also very disliked by a lot of people, I think I would at least want something out there to say...this is different, folks.

And especially with Milestone pulling off everything they (Nordic) told us couldn't be done, licensing wise. That had to sting. Made them look pretty questionable, for certain.

And the thing is, they've released nothing but soundtrack junk. Want to go radio silent? Ok. But to give content but nothing really even worthwhile has more than not, again, pissed people off.

We'll see, eventually.
people get pissed when they release content too and most people do nothing but complain. most moto gamers are crybabies so what’s the difference?
greenmx5
12/30/2017 5:17pm
flatout111 wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

They have stated the game is to be out in Q1 2018. That's soon bro. The best idea is to release footage for feedback. Take the criticism. And then correct it
greenmx5
12/30/2017 5:18pm
flatout111 wrote:
Let's be honest. Other than the replica tracks, Encore was pretty negatively received by most accounts. Their FB and YT pages were full of venom. Some...

We'll see, eventually.
people get pissed when they release content too and most people do nothing but complain. most moto gamers are crybabies so what’s the difference?
There's a difference between complaining and criticism. You clearly just don't know the difference.
flatout111
12/30/2017 10:35pm
flatout111 wrote:

We'll see, eventually.
greenmx5 wrote:
There's a difference between complaining and criticism. You clearly just don't know the difference.
Indeed. Constructive criticism is absolutely vital in the improvements of game development. For every complainer and whiner there are also plenty of people who take the time to honestly, constructively and meticulously critique games in order to share findings, the good, the bad and what needs addressing in a prioritized manner.

If teams can't or won't see this not only beneficial to their product but also pivotal to game
development then perhaps they are in the wrong line of work.

12/31/2017 3:08pm
greenmx5 wrote:
lol you clearly don’t read these forums
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/1/2018 10:15am
The MX vs. ATV team is making an announcement this upcoming Friday. They're suppose to release more information as the week goes on as well.

About time if you ask me.
greenmx5
1/1/2018 11:54am
Wonder if they're releasing the song set list for the game.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/1/2018 12:01pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Wonder if they're releasing the song set list for the game.
Lol more important than that I believe. I have a feeling it's the release date but hopefully some sort of video as well.

I'd like to see a gameplay video but if they release a trailer, it'll be a win for them.
Lastander
1/1/2018 12:14pm
I know its a schlong shot, but remember ET3 is not in milestones game? How big of a chance do we have of him being in all out?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/1/2018 12:40pm
Lastander wrote:
I know its a schlong shot, but remember ET3 is not in milestones game? How big of a chance do we have of him being in...
I know its a schlong shot, but remember ET3 is not in milestones game? How big of a chance do we have of him being in all out?
I just know they said they have the biggest rider roster they've ever had. Whether that includes Tomac or not I have no idea but it's a possibility. I still find it odd that he's not included in the official supercross game sponsored by Monster. The main sponsor of the team he rides for is Monster so not having him in the game is weird. I personally don't understand the reasoning behind that decision considering he's Monster's biggest MX/SX athlete.

Hopefully real bikes are included in the game and not as a DLC item. There's nothing worse than paying for something that should be included in the game from launch.
greenmx5
1/1/2018 1:45pm
Yeah there's no reason to pay extra for real bikes. Does Madden charge extra to use real stadiums?

Also reminiscent of Alive where the game came with about 12 tracks and you had to pay for every one after that. MX vs ATV unleashed had about 16 supercross tracks and 12 outdoor tracks. I miss those days
1/1/2018 3:56pm
i saw in gamestop today reflex for xbox 360 with a sticker on it that said it would play on xbox one. i didn’t know this

also, i’ve been playing mx sim for the last few months and decided to jump back to mxgp3. what a great game. i’m pumped for the tweaked physics in sx i think it’s gonna be primo.

i’m betting tho that we haven’t seen anything from mxvsatv because they have been putting the time in and it’s gonna be sick nasty gnar gnar binks
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
1/1/2018 4:29pm
4 Months and 26 pages of bullshit. No screenshots or gameplay
JW381
1/1/2018 5:28pm
Markee wrote:
4 Months and 26 pages of bullshit. No screenshots or gameplay
Lmao lmao

There wouldn't even be this many pages for the release of a real dirt bike. Especially one that nobody knows a single thing about.

Y'all need to chill.
danzig138
Fantasy
4063rd
1/1/2018 7:16pm
i saw in gamestop today reflex for xbox 360 with a sticker on it that said it would play on xbox one. i didn’t know this...
i saw in gamestop today reflex for xbox 360 with a sticker on it that said it would play on xbox one. i didn’t know this

also, i’ve been playing mx sim for the last few months and decided to jump back to mxgp3. what a great game. i’m pumped for the tweaked physics in sx i think it’s gonna be primo.

i’m betting tho that we haven’t seen anything from mxvsatv because they have been putting the time in and it’s gonna be sick nasty gnar gnar binks
I didn't realize reflex on was the Xbox One as well. I gladly spent 30 bucks on it last night, i wish i would have known this earlier. I can't do encore and mxgp3 gets stale really quick.

1/2/2018 10:09am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 10:12am

Friend sended me this, wondering what they'll be announcing on Friday. Since i guess they lost the whole SX replica license stuff to Milestone (sx the game) i hope they come with something else interesting, replica outdoors perhaps Whistling
HenryA
1/2/2018 10:25am
^ Looks like a screen shot from a PS2 game. Huh
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/2/2018 11:07am
I have to say that the national track they posted is at least in a realistic setting and not in a snowy mountain range somewhere.
chaseodc
1/2/2018 12:32pm
Just downloaded Dune on Android. Amazingly, found it from a YouTube ad on one of the videos posted a while back.. Pretty awesome concept would love to tweak it just a bit and add bikes. Total time waster, fun and addictive. ( currently imagining a bike and finding pretty sick rhythms)
Wells423
1/2/2018 1:27pm
chaseodc wrote:
Just downloaded Dune on Android. Amazingly, found it from a YouTube ad on one of the videos posted a while back.. Pretty awesome concept would love...
Just downloaded Dune on Android. Amazingly, found it from a YouTube ad on one of the videos posted a while back.. Pretty awesome concept would love to tweak it just a bit and add bikes. Total time waster, fun and addictive. ( currently imagining a bike and finding pretty sick rhythms)
Dune is awesome! I always imagine the same thing.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/2/2018 1:44pm
chaseodc wrote:
Just downloaded Dune on Android. Amazingly, found it from a YouTube ad on one of the videos posted a while back.. Pretty awesome concept would love...
Wells423 wrote:
Dune is awesome! I always imagine the same thing.
Glad I’m not alone!
Lastander
1/3/2018 11:17am

Dare i say that they went "All out" with hundreds of pro riders?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/3/2018 11:33am
Lastander wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/03/235615/s1200_IMG_6085.jpg[/img] Dare i say that they went "All out" with hundreds of pro riders?

Dare i say that they went "All out" with hundreds of pro riders?
Don't forget that there's 3 different racing disciplines (MX, ATV and UTV). I'm thinking the bulk of the riders will be MX racers followed by ATV and UTV.

It's good to know we'll be racing against real named riders and not some generic racers.
Donovan759
1/3/2018 12:06pm
Quads are gay Mav... WTF did you post this for? I saw it on their FB page and just kept scrolling. Laughing

Post a reply to: mx vs atv all out

The Latest