stop it

oldandslow1
if there is one thing that is going to stop me looking at vital its the bullshit censorship! what are you afraid of vital?
|
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
12/10/2017 5:30pm
It’s a free site. We are not paying members. They can do what they want. Go somewhere else then.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
12/10/2017 5:31pm
if there is one thing that is going to stop me looking at vital its the bullshit censorship! what are you afraid of vital?
If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full read-able and still able to post in. No, I'm not the one that moved it there but it's definitely run its course. Now it's just a debate of how many pages it can go.
oldandslow1
12/10/2017 5:32pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
It’s a free site. We are not paying members. They can do what they want. Go somewhere else then.
cool story bro! if you weren't so intent on being a ass you would understand thats the whole point of my post.
defeatist45
12/10/2017 5:33pm
ML beat me to it. Dumbgeon. I picture an old man screaming at his monitor trying to intimidate it into speaking.

The Shop

oldandslow1
12/10/2017 5:41pm
ML512 wrote:
If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full...
If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full read-able and still able to post in. No, I'm not the one that moved it there but it's definitely run its course. Now it's just a debate of how many pages it can go.
the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?
LumpDog841
12/10/2017 5:42pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
cool story bro! if you weren't so intent on being a ass you would understand thats the whole point of my post.
And what is your point? The tread is still up, with no censorship.
Whymee
12/10/2017 5:46pm
I agree, premature Dumbgeon...

oldandslow1
12/10/2017 5:47pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
LumpDog841 wrote:
isn't moving it a form of censorship?
kkawboy14
12/10/2017 5:54pm
ML beat me to it. Dumbgeon. I picture an old man screaming at his monitor trying to intimidate it into speaking.
That’s funny because I picture 3 24 year old snow flakes yelling at their monitor to have it deleted because they can’t stop clicking on it!
kkawboy14
12/10/2017 5:58pm
That thread was pretty real.....my guess is everybody’s mobile phone was blowing up.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
12/10/2017 5:59pm
ML512 wrote:
If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full...
the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course...
the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?
We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.
PJ205
12/10/2017 6:03pm Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 6:03pm
Can someone move this post to the dumbgeon please?
kkawboy14
12/10/2017 6:06pm
ML512 wrote:
the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course...
ML512 wrote:
We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered... There's a certain point when...
We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.
Anyone with a TUE for Aderall is cheating!
oldandslow1
12/10/2017 6:07pm
ML512 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered... There's a certain point when...

a fiar point. problem is how it looks when it gets moved when lots of members are participating.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
12/10/2017 6:14pm
ML512 wrote:

Shoulda went to the hall of fame.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
12/10/2017 6:15pm Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 6:17pm
ML512 wrote:

a fiar point. problem is how it looks when it gets moved when lots of members are participating.
Well considering there's no proof and just a ton of speculation and guy's just dragging it out...it's already really been read by anyone that's going to have two cents to chuck in. Most members are just going to say oh well...only a couple who just had to drag it out are going to complain. And as we had seen by about the last 15 pages, no one had anything to really add beyond I believe or don't believe Jeff.

If someone just absolutely feels the need to post, they still can, in the dumbgeon.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
12/10/2017 6:16pm
Organizing threads by genre isn’t censorship, it’s organization.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
CrGuy2T wrote:
Shoulda went to the hall of fame.
Well damnit, someone shoulda nominated it. Laughing
ML512
Fantasy
54th
kzizok wrote:
Thank you. The thread has reached dumb so it goes to the "dumbgeon".
BMSOBx2
12/10/2017 6:20pm
kzizok wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
kkawboy14
12/10/2017 6:27pm
kzizok wrote:
Good point!
agn5009
12/10/2017 6:33pm
LumpDog841 wrote:
isn't moving it a form of censorship?
No, it's called moving it to it's proper location. Much like if you were to come onto the Moto related page and start a cutest puppy thread. It would get moved to non-moto. Now go refill your vape thing and try not to get offended.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
12/10/2017 6:37pm
ML512 wrote:
ML512 wrote:

Insane claims? You see this is exactly why drugs are prevalent in this hobby. Everyone in the media brushes it under the rug or in your case shitcans it to the dumbgeon. I could really not give a rats ass if any pros want to cheat and risk suspension but what sickens me are the moto parents that allow it to become a part of their child’s training regimen when their children will most likely never make it Professionally . It’s not “insane claims” Michael it is fact....and I have a feeling you know it as fact
ML512
Fantasy
54th
12/10/2017 6:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 6:54pm
ML512 wrote:

KennyT wrote:
Insane claims? You see this is exactly why drugs are prevalent in this hobby. Everyone in the media brushes it under the rug or in your...
Insane claims? You see this is exactly why drugs are prevalent in this hobby. Everyone in the media brushes it under the rug or in your case shitcans it to the dumbgeon. I could really not give a rats ass if any pros want to cheat and risk suspension but what sickens me are the moto parents that allow it to become a part of their child’s training regimen when their children will most likely never make it Professionally . It’s not “insane claims” Michael it is fact....and I have a feeling you know it as fact
Do I believe that there's some banned substances being used? I think there's a bit out there. But I'm also well aware how many cyclists get nailed every year, UFC fighters, and other athletes in sports that have much larger pockets than our riders do to buy the right stuff and have the right doctors help them sneak by the tests...and even with that, they're still failing all the time. I think we need to step up testing in the off-season and have more riders on whereabouts. But I also believe a lot of endurance substances aren't being used in race season as they wouldn't offer enough gains for how long our guys are racing. To wrap that up, I don't believe that many riders are doing PEDs by the fact the basics are too easy to get caught with and the advanced stuff is outta our money range...along with the support needed to micro-dose correctly, etc. I also don't believe it's that prevalent due to the nature of our sport and the length of the activity we do. It's not like we're on bicycles day after day and need blood doping or epo to keep our hemoglobin levels up.

What I believe might be being abused is Adderall and inhalers for asthma on TUEs. From my rough understanding, there was 10 or more riders over a year ago with TUEs in the US series. But this is all second hand info and I have a rough idea of which riders it could be.

My insane comment was directed towards Jeff saying DC is burying it, trying to throw out rider names with no proof, back up his laser pointing thing as an excuse to get a doper, and say it's being forced down young riders throats. Also being way off base about Aldon Baker's past athletes (dude didn't work with Lance...) and saying he's the owner of 4 arm strong, cause he isn't, I see the owner Lee nearly every other week.
agn5009
12/10/2017 6:50pm
ML512 wrote:

KennyT wrote:
Insane claims? You see this is exactly why drugs are prevalent in this hobby. Everyone in the media brushes it under the rug or in your...
All Jeff needs to do is show some actual proof. Everything he posted as fact was quickly dispelled. No one is saying some riders don't use PEDs. Start showing some proof and we can have this discussion. Until then, it's baseless nonsense.
Hut
12/10/2017 6:59pm
kzizok wrote:
Right on! ?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/10/2017 7:01pm
ML512 wrote:

KennyT wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
All Jeff needs to do is show some actual proof. Everything he posted as fact was quickly dispelled. No one is saying some riders don't use...
All Jeff needs to do is show some actual proof. Everything he posted as fact was quickly dispelled. No one is saying some riders don't use PEDs. Start showing some proof and we can have this discussion. Until then, it's baseless nonsense.
Got that right. No one is denying it's part of the sport. He just shouldn't have started the discussion saying he has proof and not post it. That never ends well.
oldandslow1
12/10/2017 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 7:12pm
ML512 wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Well considering there's no proof and just a ton of speculation and guy's just dragging it out...it's already really been read by anyone that's going to...
Well considering there's no proof and just a ton of speculation and guy's just dragging it out...it's already really been read by anyone that's going to have two cents to chuck in. Most members are just going to say oh well...only a couple who just had to drag it out are going to complain. And as we had seen by about the last 15 pages, no one had anything to really add beyond I believe or don't believe Jeff.

If someone just absolutely feels the need to post, they still can, in the dumbgeon.
proof... balh blah blah. if proof is your standard then 70 percent of the threads would be gone. this is a forum and threads should live as long as multiple members are participating. if members are not active then vital is dead.
this is a fact so the question is why would a active thread be shot down?

AS64
Fantasy
2175th
12/10/2017 7:22pm
Whymee wrote:
I agree, premature Dumbgeon...

Who makes the seat in your profile pic? Looks crisp!

Post a reply to: stop it

The Latest