Over the "fiscal cliff"

borg
8/22/2012 7:25am Edited Date/Time 8/23/2012 9:20am
Should we let the shit hit the fan or keep borrowing from our kids and grandkids so we can have the new Iphone?
I say hell yes! It's time for our spoiled, greedy generation to pay it's bills.

CBO forecast
|
borg
8/22/2012 6:56pm
Boy! I would have thought that at least one of the political ratchet jaws on here would have had something to say about the looming clusterfuck headed our way. Well, as you were. Let's get to the bottom of Romney's tax returns and some idiot's claim that women have some sort of built in rape switch..
tunedlength
8/22/2012 8:48pm
i read a story of a CL ad from an aledged al-Qaeda group looking for suicide bombers.
They required that the candidate be mature and have the ability to listen.

I wish we had the same standards for our elected officials.
AZ35
Fantasy
489th
8/22/2012 10:32pm
Pretty much what every bankrupt person, family, business, or government, wants to think. Up until they finally realize they are BK.

It is sad that the elected officials, with all that economic history and data available, cannot figure out that spending your way to prosperity will never work. More important is who can raise the most campaign money and who can talk the most crap.

They think if they put off until tomorrow today's issues, it will all magically work itself out. Oops.

The Shop

jtomasik
8/23/2012 8:36am
i read a story of a CL ad from an aledged al-Qaeda group looking for suicide bombers. They required that the candidate be mature and have...
i read a story of a CL ad from an aledged al-Qaeda group looking for suicide bombers.
They required that the candidate be mature and have the ability to listen.

I wish we had the same standards for our elected officials.
I'd rather our elected officials just blow themselves up.
8/23/2012 9:20am
The truth is there's nothing that can save Europe, there's nothing that can save America, there is NO solution long term, short term, whatever... for getting out of this. The actual money owed is so vast, so mind numbingly huge that it is almost impossible to pay back now. The world is economically screwed. They're just letting the good times roll for a little bit longer. It's like when the boat's sinking at the end of Titanic and the band continues to play on regardless......

The game of Monopoly is over, it's time to reset the board imo.

Post a reply to: Over the "fiscal cliff"

The Latest