thanks nerd

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
10/3/2017 10:10am
lostboy819 wrote:
I brought up some past issues that GuyB thought was a low blow and a dick move and they probably were to some degree but would...
I brought up some past issues that GuyB thought was a low blow and a dick move and they probably were to some degree but would be brought out down the road if Nerd became a threat . I wont bring them back up because that would be asking to get my account clipped which I would rather not have happen. Politics is a dirty business and I think its best to keep it out of vital all together because it escalates and gets out of hand pretty quick.
This is what got your account clipped.

I can't say I expect sunshine and rainbows from everyone's posts, but when they become a steady stream of crap, it's something I (and I'd guess a large portion of folks here) can do without.
oldblood
10/5/2017 5:25pm
Look I'm not a gun guy. In fact guns can be scary. But there is one thing that scares me more.
A government that controls education, entertainment, news , two strokes, and guns.
The 2nd amendment is so we the people can fight back. And you never know, it could be the left wanting this right someday. Our founding fathers wanted it that way.
(Why it was clipped ).
Squidward
10/5/2017 5:32pm
oldblood wrote:
Look I'm not a gun guy. In fact guns can be scary. But there is one thing that scares me more. A government that controls education...
Look I'm not a gun guy. In fact guns can be scary. But there is one thing that scares me more.
A government that controls education, entertainment, news , two strokes, and guns.
The 2nd amendment is so we the people can fight back. And you never know, it could be the left wanting this right someday. Our founding fathers wanted it that way.
(Why it was clipped ).
Thats why it was clipped? What you said was perfectly logical and true. Too political I guess. Oh well, That thread got some pretty good usage at least. Btw, "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
- James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

Wise words.
oldblood
10/5/2017 6:13pm
Or, it might have been the other thing, but I only pull that when I have to (it's like sunshine on vampires, they hate it).
But really, would the show Dallas have been popular without JR?

The Shop

Hut
10/5/2017 6:46pm
oldblood wrote:
Look I'm not a gun guy. In fact guns can be scary. But there is one thing that scares me more. A government that controls education...
(Why it was clipped ).
Does anyone really think a little AR is going to prevent tyranny in these times?
oldblood
10/5/2017 7:18pm
Akillerwombat has to be nerd, right?
Ted722
10/5/2017 8:58pm
Steve,
You wrote an article in Cycle News about Malcolm's championship and the racism that he and his brother unfortunately have had to experience. I didn't agree with your views, but I wholeheartedly support your quest/drive for running for congress (or any public office). We need more people like you to throw their hat in the ring. Thanks Nerd!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
10/6/2017 11:24am
oldblood wrote:
No.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
10/6/2017 2:14pm
oldblood wrote:
GuyB wrote:
No.
I'm actually a joint account run by GuyB and Newmann.
Yet more misinformation. Wink

Post a reply to: thanks nerd

The Latest