Perry Mountain 24 hour challenge

Are you ready to experience one of the most unique and challenging off-road racing events in the country? If so the 16th Annual 24 Hour Challenge presented by Perry Mountain Motorcycle Club is for you. Since 2002 riders of all origins and skill levels have gathered in the sweltering Alabama heat to test the limits of both man and machine for 24 hours. We have an all new more competitive class structure for 2017 including a 6 Bike class in which all 6 riders can ride their own bike. Pre-entry for this legendary event begins 4/1/17 so start planning now. Click the link below for more details.

NOTE: Due to several scheduling conflicts we have decided to move the race to Memorial Day weekend 5/27/17 - 5/28/17. We apologize in advance if this rescheduling caused you any inconvenience.

|
ebers
Fantasy
174th
5/1/2017 6:05pm
My buddies and I have come down from NY a couple times now, one of the coolest events I've ever done put on by an awesome club with a great group of people. I highly recommend it!
I won't be down this year, but definitely will be back in years to come.

The Shop

5/23/2017 9:03am
I'm going to do this as a total newb.
I've never ridden at night....Not running a light on my bike, just a very nice helmet light...I hope that is NOT a huge mistake on my part.
They posted a "preview" lap on their site yesterday which is a nice tool.
My biggest challenge is just to remember to have FUN.

If you make it to the event, Look for the Single Track Assassins team from Memphis TN and say hello!
markit
7/30/2017 11:34pm
I raced it in 08 on a team we ran the sportsman class ended up 2nd. Bring a good many filters ready to go in zip lock bags, googles and gloves

Post a reply to: Perry Mountain 24 hour challenge

The Latest