Where can I find a current style (black w red stripe) RMZ 450 seat!?!?

mark_swart
Edited Date/Time 11/5/2012 7:10am
One Industries apparently only sells it as part of their full race team kit, there is no separate listing on their website. Motosport doesn't even have the part listed for the OEM version (and I'm guessing an OEM one isn't cheap). Ceet only makes yellow and black. Nothing but a solid black one on ebay, but I want the black and red.

I just want the 2012 look... any other ideas? Thanks,
|
mxb2
4/3/2012 12:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2012 12:51pm
mark_swart wrote:
One Industries apparently only sells it as part of their full race team kit, there is no separate listing on their website. Motosport doesn't even have...
One Industries apparently only sells it as part of their full race team kit, there is no separate listing on their website. Motosport doesn't even have the part listed for the OEM version (and I'm guessing an OEM one isn't cheap). Ceet only makes yellow and black. Nothing but a solid black one on ebay, but I want the black and red.

I just want the 2012 look... any other ideas? Thanks,
They will sell it separate, or try N style also, WLM designs (maker of suzuki gp graphics) and if that all fails i have a new cover from a team suzuki gncc bike brand new red and black,if you want to buy it.
mark_swart
4/3/2012 12:57pm
Thanks mxb2 -- already placed my order with Travis and Motoseat, will try to post an 'after' pic once I get it installed!
mark_swart
4/13/2012 6:40am
Just wanted to follow up on this -- Travis had the seat on the way to me the next day and I'm tickled with it. I added the bump in the middle, it's not a defect or anything, haha!
[/img]

The Shop

MotoSeat
4/13/2012 12:56pm
Mark, great to hear you like the seat!!!!! looks good on your bike.

If anybody else is in need of a seat cover for the bike let me know. We have patterns back to 1980 for most MX bikes!!!!!!
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
4/13/2012 9:30pm
MotoSeat wrote:
Mark, great to hear you like the seat!!!!! looks good on your bike. If anybody else is in need of a seat cover for the bike...

If anybody else is in need of a seat cover for the bike let me know. We have patterns back to 1980 for most MX bikes!!!!!!
Do you guys do custom seat covers? If so, what do you charge.
mxb2
4/14/2012 10:24am
MotoSeat wrote:
Mark, great to hear you like the seat!!!!! looks good on your bike. If anybody else is in need of a seat cover for the bike...

Do you sell full seats with the covers?
MotoSeat
4/15/2012 6:22am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2012 6:22am
MotoSeat wrote:

mx510 wrote:
Do you guys do custom seat covers? If so, what do you charge.
mx510, yes we do custom seat covers. Take a look at our web site at www.motoseat.com and our Facebook page and you can see some of the work we have done. Cost really depends on the design of the seat and its complexity. Any questions I can be reached at travis@motoseat.com.

Thanks
MotoSeat
4/15/2012 6:24am
MotoSeat wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
Do you sell full seats with the covers?
mxb2, at this time we do not offer complete seat assemblies. Let me know what you are looking for? We can do foam modifications or repairs if you foam is damaged.

Thanks
MotoSeat
6/19/2012 3:45pm
Wanted to let everyone know that we have our "ribbed" seat covers available for the RMZ with the black sides and a red top with the "ribs"!!!!!

Thanks,

Travis
NorcalVet
8/24/2012 9:39pm
...... Thanks Travis !!!!

I just ordered my Red & Blacked Ribbed Seat cover for my RMZ 450 a couple of days ago. Just came in today
--- can't wait to install it and I'll post some pics..... I think it's gonna make my RM 250 plain seat cover jealous Cool

Thanks again http://shop.motoseat.com/SUZUKI_c12.htm
NorcalVet
10/31/2012 1:18pm
Thanks again Travis and Motoseat.....

Here's a quick pic, excellent product. Can you do one for my RM 250--- she's jealous Cool

Getting ready for some seat time and to play in the sand. I still need to order my new backgrounds, work has been to busy lately.

MotoSeat
11/1/2012 7:06am
NorcalVet wrote:
Thanks again Travis and Motoseat..... Here's a quick pic, excellent product. Can you do one for my RM 250--- she's jealous B) Getting ready for some...
Thanks again Travis and Motoseat.....

Here's a quick pic, excellent product. Can you do one for my RM 250--- she's jealous Cool

Getting ready for some seat time and to play in the sand. I still need to order my new backgrounds, work has been to busy lately.

Mike,

Your bikes look great! Yes we can cover the RM with the same style seat cover.

email me at travis@motoseat.com

Thanks
Top End
11/3/2012 5:46pm
MotoSeat wrote:
Wanted to let everyone know that we have our "ribbed" seat covers available for the RMZ with the black sides and a red top with the...
Wanted to let everyone know that we have our "ribbed" seat covers available for the RMZ with the black sides and a red top with the "ribs"!!!!!

Thanks,

Travis
That looks good, I may have to get one for my RMZ.

I wear knee braces on both knees. The hinges on my braces are wrapped still I tear seat covers at the base. Has anyone come up with a fix for this problem? I'm getting sick of replacing mine all the time.
MotoSeat
11/5/2012 7:10am
Top End wrote:
That looks good, I may have to get one for my RMZ. I wear knee braces on both knees. The hinges on my braces are wrapped...
That looks good, I may have to get one for my RMZ.

I wear knee braces on both knees. The hinges on my braces are wrapped still I tear seat covers at the base. Has anyone come up with a fix for this problem? I'm getting sick of replacing mine all the time.
Top End,

In this case Duc Tape is your best friend. What i do for all the seats is tape up that area on your foam with tape. This help the seat cover slide on the foam rather then digging into the foam. Ripping the cover is from digging into the foam then digging into the cover. I have attached a pic of where to apply the tape. A couple of layers is what i would recommend. any questions you can also email me at travis@motoseat.com

Thanks

Travis

Post a reply to: Where can I find a current style (black w red stripe) RMZ 450 seat!?!?

The Latest