Right Click Error

Harv379
Fantasy
1988th
Not sure why, but when you right click something to open it in a new tab, it will open in the current tab as well.

I like to use this method so i can scroll the home page until i reach where the feed was at the last time logged in, and open up all the articles i want to read in separate tabs while doing so, then close the home page and read said articles.
|
bmcd70
1/24/2017 10:14am
Harv379 wrote:
Not sure why, but when you right click something to open it in a new tab, it will open in the current tab as well. I...
Not sure why, but when you right click something to open it in a new tab, it will open in the current tab as well.

I like to use this method so i can scroll the home page until i reach where the feed was at the last time logged in, and open up all the articles i want to read in separate tabs while doing so, then close the home page and read said articles.
Sorry about the hassle. We're aware of the problem and it's on our fix-it list. Hopefully it's no more than a few days.

Brad
1/24/2017 9:38pm
Harv379 wrote:
Not sure why, but when you right click something to open it in a new tab, it will open in the current tab as well. I...

Issue has been fixed, sorry for any inconvenience.
fpandjic
1/30/2017 1:17pm
Does anyone have problems with design? On desktop PC, the site goes into mobile. I tried forcing it for desktop, but same result - it always load mobile version (m.vitalmx.com)

Post a reply to: Right Click Error

The Latest