Someone please let me know about " temporarily locked " account...

6/24/2019 9:48am
I have just started up this account to find out why my other account " Rob YZF250 " has been " temporarily locked " ? Why ? Every time I try and sign in on my other account " Rob YZF250 " it says " this account has been temporarily locked " ??? It's pissing me off. I have no idea why. A explanation would be nice... And for my account " Rob YZF250 " to be unlocked so I can sign in again and be back on the forum.
Thanks.
|
6/24/2019 9:58am
How long does it take for a " temporarily locked " account to be unlocked again ?
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
7/26/2019 2:13am
How long does it take for a " temporarily locked " account to be unlocked again ?
You've been naughty naughty boi!

You need to do penance.

Step 1: Clear Laroccos leap on PW50

Step 2: Rebuild Carlsbad MX track (dragstrip is optional)

Step 3: Find a way for 2 strokes to beat 4 strokes once for all

Step 4: Restore Maico factory and start producing best bikes on the world

Step 5: Report to GuyB, tell him you did all the steps above and write the name of your account you want to be unbanned

I wish you luck on your merry ways.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
8/6/2019 6:01am
I have messaged GuyB about this problem.
but have you accomplished all those previous steps?

The Shop

#wrong
6/17/2020 8:10pm
just ran into the same prob today again.
my first account got locked on Monday...i created a new one and that just got locked min ago
so i'm on a 3th one to get that sort out here....my first account took me 3 years to get activated but just 1 week to get temporarily locked whats wrong at this forum.!?
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
6/17/2020 8:43pm
I have just started up this account to find out why my other account " Rob YZF250 " has been " temporarily locked " ? Why...
I have just started up this account to find out why my other account " Rob YZF250 " has been " temporarily locked " ? Why ? Every time I try and sign in on my other account " Rob YZF250 " it says " this account has been temporarily locked " ??? It's pissing me off. I have no idea why. A explanation would be nice... And for my account " Rob YZF250 " to be unlocked so I can sign in again and be back on the forum.
Thanks.
With some of the recent turmoil, a lot of people lost posting access.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
6/17/2020 8:48pm
#wrong wrote:
just ran into the same prob today again. my first account got locked on Monday...i created a new one and that just got locked min ago...
just ran into the same prob today again.
my first account got locked on Monday...i created a new one and that just got locked min ago
so i'm on a 3th one to get that sort out here....my first account took me 3 years to get activated but just 1 week to get temporarily locked whats wrong at this forum.!?
DanielMode/#fakebook/#wrong...

When a good portion of your posts are talking about Flopzen...that gets old in a hurry.

Signing up two other new accounts isn't exactly the way to remedy the issue.

Post a reply to: Someone please let me know about " temporarily locked " account...

The Latest