email change help

rpoint116
8/1/2017 1:32pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2018 3:22pm
I looked at a previous post, & the help instructions were emailed to the OP???

I'm trying to change my email address. I'll hit edit, change address, then hit "update info" button. The page refreshes, but the old address returns. I've tried it under "update personal preferences" and "update notifications", with the same problem.

Can you help?

Thanks.
|
TooOldToPlay
12/16/2017 7:11am
rpoint116 wrote:
I looked at a previous post, & the help instructions were emailed to the OP??? I'm trying to change my email address. I'll hit edit, change...
I looked at a previous post, & the help instructions were emailed to the OP???

I'm trying to change my email address. I'll hit edit, change address, then hit "update info" button. The page refreshes, but the old address returns. I've tried it under "update personal preferences" and "update notifications", with the same problem.

Can you help?

Thanks.
So did you ever get any help on this? I've tried a dozen times to change my email address. Cant make it work. Plus if someone from the site tried to pm me with a way to fix it, I wouldn't know, since I can't access the old email address!

A little help please?
bmcd70
12/18/2017 2:16pm
Sorry this was overlooked. I tested it and experienced the same problem. I'll have our developers take a look at it.
TooOldToPlay
1/9/2018 1:56pm
bmcd70 wrote:
Sorry this was overlooked. I tested it and experienced the same problem. I'll have our developers take a look at it.
Hi Brad,
Any luck with the developers on this yet? Thanks
Kevin
1/17/2018 9:55am
Hi Brad,
Any luck with the developers on this yet? Thanks
Kevin
Hi TooOldToPlay, apologies for the delay in getting back to this. I've enabled some additional logging to help track down the issue. Please try to update your email one more time and let me know when that is done. Thanks.

The Shop

TooOldToPlay
1/18/2018 11:33am
Hi I tried it again just now, but now it gives me the following:

I have never set up any other profiles, so I'm not sure why it would show up as already being used.

1/23/2018 3:09pm
Hi I tried it again just now, but now it gives me the following: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/18/238828/s1200_TooOld.jpg[/img] I have never set up any other profiles, so I'm not...
Hi I tried it again just now, but now it gives me the following:

I have never set up any other profiles, so I'm not sure why it would show up as already being used.

It appears that you already have another account that is already using the requested email.

Post a reply to: email change help

The Latest