Husky te 300 build Update 28-02-19

wey
Edited Date/Time 2/26/2020 5:44pm
Hello,

My name is Dennis and i am coming from The Netherlands.

Just bought a used Husqvarna te 300 2017 with 30h and around 1500km or something. The previous owner hasn't done anything but air filters and bar risers.

Because it is cold outside and a lot of rain i decided to strip my Husky and rebuild it, check everything and do some upgrades along with it.

And thought gonna show my rebuild for the ones who like.

This is how i bought the Husky with christmas

Just wanne rebuild it to make sure everything is right and do the common mods and upgrades

Starting to dissemble the bike

So gonna start to clean and grease everything.

Also did order a lot of parts that will arrive this upcoming months(ebay take a little longer for some parts).

The original enduro pegs are slightly higher than the mx version and because i have pretty long legs i decided i wanted to order some pro-pegs.

They look dangerous as hell haha, love it

Update 23-1-19

Didn't do to much work but received some parts and found out a little problem.
Also cleaned some parts.

Here are some parts i received ,

And some cleaned plastic,

So here's the problem, the previous owner did mount some bar risers as he told me but i found out these where the wrong one.
I think these are the fc tc model clamps, you can see they damaged the triple clamp a bit en the bar mounts.
Gonna let the bar mounts cut off a little.

How it looks like at this moment,

peace

|
wey
1/18/2019 4:11am
Does it matter it is an enduro bike? or mx only
wey
1/23/2019 2:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2019 2:08pm

The Shop

wey
1/30/2019 2:31pm
UPDATE 30-1-19

Have removed the engine covers so they can be coated and hope the outcome will be nice. Its hard to find someone who can cerakote some engine parts otherwise i would have going for that option.

Also received the Vforce4r and see here a little preview of the stickerkit.

Opened up the airbox and have it ready to mount.

Also found out the problems on the kickstart idle gear on thumpertalk and decided to check it out. It had the shirt bolt in there so did some work on that one.

For now i am waiting for the engine covers so i can complete the engine and plant it into the frame. Than i can really work on the bike again.

My friend did an amazing job on the bar mount. Also found some titanium bolts that I'm gonna use.

Also ordered a oem high seat and a motoseat cover is in the make.

Peace

wey
2/15/2019 2:31am
So here are some more updates,

More parts has arrived,

Still have to wait for another seatcover cause there aint gonna be any blue on my bike

The color of the covers is more towards black than the picture show
So when the engine covers came back i start finishing up the engine so i could mount it into the frame.

Also did rebuild and grease the swingarm and mounted it together with the engine into the frame. This how it look like at the moment.

So was planning to prepare the mikuni carb with the jd jetting and found out that i had the same problems with the o-ring and the gasket. have to order some new one first.
Also done with the complete sticker set and came out pretty awesome,

Thats it for now, still waiting on some parts (cooling hoses,pro circuit platinum header,Seatcover)
And need to order the jd jetting mod asap. Also need to figure out something with the suspension, think im going to modify to oem shock and maybe going for a wp conevalve if i can get a good deal on it.

Peace

wey
2/27/2019 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2019 4:32pm
Due to other priorities i dont do much on the husky at the moment. Did receive the shock and some other parts which i mounted on the bike or did prepared. The piston is replaced by a trax piston and furthe modified for my preference.
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/27/328350/s1200_IMG_2019022…" class="img-fluid" />

Also waiting in my cone valve forks so very excited about that
SteVinHow
2/26/2020 10:27am
Do you have any pictures of the bike after completion? I’d love to see how it came out.
mwmx54
2/26/2020 5:42pm
Was there much difference between the traxx piston and stock? I mean shape/functionality.
mwmx54
2/26/2020 5:43pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2020 5:44pm
Forgot to mention, very nice build, it looks great, I really like having a 6th gear on my Xc.
wey
1/12/2021 3:28pm
Well, for what its worth, seems like i disappeared😅
I do have some highlight stories on my insta @denmotolife where you will see the Finnish of my build. I dont even have pictures on my phone anymore. And most shine is already sandblasted😂

Post a reply to: Husky te 300 build Update 28-02-19

The Latest