2015 YAMAHA YZ250F FULL MOD

4csHATER
Edited Date/Time 4/18/2018 9:07am
I have a 2015 yz250f that was built over the winter months from December 2017 to April 2018...

I have got to ride the bike twice cause I am one busy man right now, I wish I could ride more but I hate having this bike sit here and me looking at it, I really want this bike to get put to use, I’m bummed I can’t have more ride time.

I built this bike from the frame up, I didn’t want to go buy a bike and take all the parts off of it and set them on the shelf, I’d rather just do it right once and build it from the ground up.

Bikes items:

New crate motor, received it and split it, de-burred tranny gears and shift drum, wpc shift fork pins.

Crank has WPC crank pin, and crank bearing and WPC CARILLO rod as well, on a polished crankshaft.

I have two options for cylinder and piston assembly’s and have tested both, option one has WPC CP PISTON 14.5:1 compression, with WPC cylinder. - 1.2hours on it. Have brand new yamaha oem gaskets ready to go.

Option two: cylinder works big bore 270cc kit. - 2hours on it. Installed on bike now.

The cylinder head is modified, ported, polished seats, polished bucket bores, polished valve guides, pro circuit valve springs and base retainers for high rev*.

The cams are stock, the cam chain has just been replaced and has 20 minutes on it.

GYTR flywheel.

GYTR CLUTCH

GYTR OIL NOZZLE SPRAYER

Vortex ignition*

GYTR AIRBOOT

gytr talon front sprocket

Gytr talon rear sprocket

Gytr lightweight chain

Sdi linkage with knuckle

Stillwell performance a-kit forks

Stillwell performance a-kit shock

Mika RC bend handle bars

Pro circuit t-6 slip on

Strength in mind built wheels

Oversized rotor kit FRONT

matching rear rotor

Insulated frame, subframe, swingarm.

WPC steering stem bearing race.

Motion pro std control levers.

cycra plastic

Cycra skid plate

Comes with a lightly used set of MX3S tires and a NEW set as well.

dielectric and USA electrical tape prepared wiring harness.

For extra funds I can include a set of WP CONE VALVE FORKS AND SHOCK, it has 1.2 hours on it.

Please don’t waste my time, this is my pride and joy and it really does well on the course.

Looking for $5000

With wp $8300

Contact Austin (502)-370-6169.

|
Pirate421
4/15/2018 4:07pm
That an extra set of those yellow wheels in the background? Love that look good luck with the sale
jdsmooth
4/15/2018 5:28pm
Nice build and reasonably priced! Already has my number too.... good luck with sale
4csHATER
4/15/2018 8:18pm
Pirate421 wrote:
That an extra set of those yellow wheels in the background? Love that look good luck with the sale
It is just the one set included.
4csHATER
4/15/2018 8:19pm
jdsmooth wrote:
Nice build and reasonably priced! Already has my number too.... good luck with sale
Thanks guys, yes the bike is really good looking, hate to sell but have other interests.

The Shop

DTR830
Fantasy
1057th
4/15/2018 8:21pm
Tried to text you, did you change the number ?

A buddy may be interested in that big bore kit
4csHATER
4/15/2018 8:23pm
DTR830 wrote:
Tried to text you, did you change the number ?

A buddy may be interested in that big bore kit
No I don’t think I changed my number? Weird that it didn’t come thru.
4csHATER
4/17/2018 8:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2018 8:46pm
I really don’t think I could man this bike is a straight up works motor and has a- kit suspension...

Even though the frame says it’s a 15 i dont think it’s near touchable for the offer, I know that seems crazy but, I’m my world a more BULLET PROOFED bike that pro can ride to his full potential is better than a STOCK unreliable bike that has a cast connecting rod, With forks and shock that were produced with way less billet parts and worse material.

In my world the years are irrelevant, when you have a works motor and good suspension components you just know, and not one showroom bike can defeat it no matter the year, brand, or age...

For me a bullet proof motor with class leading suspension is key, for me to trade it would almost be impossible.

Nice bike, but when you ride like I do and know what I do it’s hard to give it up, that’s why it’s priced high and that’s why it will sell high.

I almost traded it this week, but I just can’t, I can’t bring myself to do it, I will post a go pro vid of it later on and you can listen to the motor yourself, it is insane.
rawdawgin
4/18/2018 9:07am
Sadly its the world we live in. No matter what these mod parts on our bikes mean to us or are worth, the buyers see it completely differently. Anyway, GLWS!

Post a reply to: 2015 YAMAHA YZ250F FULL MOD

The Latest