2016 Honda crf250r with 2001 cr250 motor!!

Edited Date/Time 10/30/2018 8:44am
Selling this one of a kind build.

2016 crf 250r chassis with 2001 cr 250 motor.

This bike has tons of custom work done to it. It looks awesome and rides awesome.

I'll start with the chassis. This was a extremely low hour 2016 crf250r. Still has original plastics on it. All bearings are tight. All suspension is perfect. Has Renthal bars. Has brand new black excel wheel laced to stock hubs. I have the title for the chassis.

Next is the motor. This motor is out of a clean 2001 cr250. Motor has a brand new oem top end. With around 5 hours on it. Rest of the motor is all stock. It runs perfect. I have been running the motor on 110 race fuel. Motor sounds extremely crisp.

It has a Procircuit factory fatty exhaust with fully carbon buds racing silencer. Really sick set up.

There has been tons of modifications done to accommodate this set up. The 16 frame rails were cut out and replaced with the bottom frame rails from 2001 cr250. Welds look amazing. The fuel pump on the crf was removed and replaced with an adapter plate and a petcock was installed. A new air box was installed. The original crf radiators we're used on this build. They also have radiator braces. The full side was modified for the cr motor. Exhaust mounts were made up. New head mounts were made up. Throttle has an aluminum throttle tube. I'm sure there is other stuff I'm forgetting.

This is an amazing build.

I'm asking 5000. No trades or low ballers. If your interested please contact me at4018645864
|

Post a reply to: 2016 Honda crf250r with 2001 cr250 motor!!

The Latest