Great seller

Yzf916
9/11/2018 5:22am Edited Date/Time 9/13/2018 10:32am
Max Schwartz. thedirt-bikedepot.com. Purchased helmet from him. Near new as promised. Fair pricing. Fast delivery. I recommend you give him a try if looking for used gear.
|
Rickyisms
9/11/2018 6:35am
didn't have the best experience with him, I do like Ryan @ mxlocker.com though.

don't know if it was a one time thing or if max has screwed up people's orders like mine, just left a bad taste in my mouth.
fourfourone
9/11/2018 11:40am
I had good luck with both. Max hooked me up big on a brand new helmet. 275 for a bell moto 9 carbon
Tuna
9/11/2018 5:47pm
Rickyisms wrote:
didn't have the best experience with him, I do like Ryan @ mxlocker.com though. don't know if it was a one time thing or if max...

don't know if it was a one time thing or if max has screwed up people's orders like mine, just left a bad taste in my mouth.
Ryan’s the man, just got another load from him today. Never bought anything from Max but nice to hear good feedback.

The Shop

9/12/2018 11:49am
Rickyisms wrote:
didn't have the best experience with him, I do like Ryan @ mxlocker.com though. don't know if it was a one time thing or if max...

I appreciate the feedback, can you let me know what the issue was? I’d be glad to fix any problems.
BR8ES
9/12/2018 5:34pm
Hard to remove iron on stuff wasn't it?
T-Fish
Fantasy
199th
9/13/2018 4:42am
I think BR8ES is right. I read something about that. I bought a handful of sets of Alias gear from Max and I’m more than satisfied with both the product and his service.
Rickyisms
9/13/2018 5:16am Edited Date/Time 9/13/2018 5:17am
Rickyisms wrote:

I appreciate the feedback, can you let me know what the issue was? I’d be glad to fix any problems.
It's no big deal man, I was the one who bought a TLD set from you and we discussed about having the iron on emblems taken off, You said you could do them but you wound up having a hard time (which I agree, It is a pain in the ass), I was on a cruise so I didn't have any cell service and you messaged me saying that you had trouble removing them and you shipped them anyway.

I'm glad to hear others have had great expierences with you, and honestly mine wasn't very bad. Just my $0.2, If you tell someone you can do something, but you aren't able to, Message the customer and wait for a reply to confirm they are still in for the purchase.

I can't complain honestly though, I paid $50 for a set of nice, used, vented TLD gear and it was shipped quick, Did spend a couple hours in the garage trying to get the stuff off but at the end of the day $50 is cheap to pay for a set of good condition TLD SE gear.

Thanks Max!

Kelz87
Fantasy
1574th
9/13/2018 9:59am
I’ve paid attention to Max’s hustle on here-seems like a good guy that’s willing to negotiate.

His insta page is pretty good too, there’s lots of nice product in his inventory
kawi459y
9/13/2018 10:32am
If you consider someone who sells used gear that he claims is brand new and then offers no sort of refund a great seller than you found yourself a winner! Ryan from MXLockers is a much better choice for used gear then dirt-bike rip off depot.

Post a reply to: Great seller

The Latest