Huge motorcycle stores inventory.

GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1639th
Edited Date/Time 2/1/2018 12:20pm
This was purchased by my buddy from Montclair/Corona Yamaha, Kawasaki and KTM back in 2010 when they shut the doors. He's had it sitting in a warehouse since 2010 and wants to off it now. Wanting someone to buy everything not just what they want. There's over 3.5 million in inventory upon pick up.. looking to sell it all to the buyer with $250k!
951-813-8949
o7yz450fgould@yahoo.com

|
erickx250
1/28/2018 5:37pm Edited Date/Time 1/28/2018 5:38pm
That’s enough items to keep this bazaar going for another 30 years. When he starts selling single items I’ll check it out.
1/29/2018 2:07am
If you guys have some YZ250 parts you want to sell separate, lemme know!
KDXGarage
1/30/2018 12:56am
May I ask why he let it set for 7+ years?

I don't think that would be good for those tires.

The Shop

GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1639th
1/30/2018 1:03am
KDXGarage wrote:

Well my best explanation is he's not like the majority of us. He's doing VERY well in life and it didn't matter to him that it was sitting there. The only reason he wants to do something with it now is because he's selling that warehouse.
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1639th
1/30/2018 1:07am
If you guys have some YZ250 parts you want to sell separate, lemme know!
Well if you buy the lot I guarantee you'll have enough Yamaha parts for you and your buddies for ever haha.
1/31/2018 1:31pm
KDXGarage wrote:

I rode a brand new Sedona that had been sitting for 3-4 years in a dusty garage. All the knobbies ripped off the first ride.

Either way, I bet there is some really cool stuff in there
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1639th
1/31/2018 8:16pm
I rode a brand new Sedona that had been sitting for 3-4 years in a dusty garage. All the knobbies ripped off the first ride. Either...
I rode a brand new Sedona that had been sitting for 3-4 years in a dusty garage. All the knobbies ripped off the first ride.

Either way, I bet there is some really cool stuff in there
Yeah I hear you. I'd ride a brand new tire rather than a wore out one haha.
dean122
1/31/2018 9:28pm
It's not just Yamaha parts. Montclair Yamaha serviced and sold many different brands. When they were open I had a KX and bought all my parts/aftermarket stuff there, most of it being in stock. They were a huge dealership for being local. 250k is a steal for everything this guy has. Humidity will play a big factor on those tires and how how good they are currently. The ATV and paddle tires should be AOK.

Side Note:
Only thing I hated about that dealership was "some" of the douche-bags that worked there. A few of them were part of the "We All Ride" crew and thought they were the shit. I'd see them at A1/A2 because I bought SX tickets from them and they were always rowdy/hammered even with the folks and families they sold the tickets too.
mark911
1/31/2018 9:49pm
dean122 wrote:
It's not just Yamaha parts. Montclair Yamaha serviced and sold many different brands. When they were open I had a KX and bought all my parts/aftermarket...
It's not just Yamaha parts. Montclair Yamaha serviced and sold many different brands. When they were open I had a KX and bought all my parts/aftermarket stuff there, most of it being in stock. They were a huge dealership for being local. 250k is a steal for everything this guy has. Humidity will play a big factor on those tires and how how good they are currently. The ATV and paddle tires should be AOK.

Side Note:
Only thing I hated about that dealership was "some" of the douche-bags that worked there. A few of them were part of the "We All Ride" crew and thought they were the shit. I'd see them at A1/A2 because I bought SX tickets from them and they were always rowdy/hammered even with the folks and families they sold the tickets too.
I suspect that the "retail value" is much greater than $250k. However, what's more important is whether there's a market (demand) for the parts. If the bulk of the inventory is for bikes that weren't very popular, parts that rarely need to be replaced, parts that have lots of aftermarket competition, or parts for bikes so old nobody's got one (or not willing to pay to keep it running), then the chances of making a reasonable ROI is pretty low. Factor in the cost of warehousing, organizing, packing/shipping, insurance, etc and it's even tougher. The parts are all for models at least seven years old.

An inventory by make, year and model would be interesting.
Kidkawie
2/1/2018 6:11am
mark911 wrote:
I suspect that the "retail value" is much greater than $250k. However, what's more important is whether there's a market (demand) for the parts. If the...
I suspect that the "retail value" is much greater than $250k. However, what's more important is whether there's a market (demand) for the parts. If the bulk of the inventory is for bikes that weren't very popular, parts that rarely need to be replaced, parts that have lots of aftermarket competition, or parts for bikes so old nobody's got one (or not willing to pay to keep it running), then the chances of making a reasonable ROI is pretty low. Factor in the cost of warehousing, organizing, packing/shipping, insurance, etc and it's even tougher. The parts are all for models at least seven years old.

$250k for a warehouse full of TTR, PW and V Star parts. lol
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1639th
2/1/2018 6:21am
dean122 wrote:
It's not just Yamaha parts. Montclair Yamaha serviced and sold many different brands. When they were open I had a KX and bought all my parts/aftermarket...

Side Note:
Yes you are correct, they sold Yamaha, Kawasaki and KTM but carried all manufacturers parts. I agree with some of the people who worked there were jokes to say the least. I was sponsored by them so I was there quite often haha.
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1639th
2/1/2018 6:28am
dean122 wrote:

Side Note:
mark911 wrote:
I suspect that the "retail value" is much greater than $250k. However, what's more important is whether there's a market (demand) for the parts. If the...

Yeah the retail value is in the millions but there's definitely a broad range of parts. Good thing with Yamaha is a great portion of their parts are interchangeable. It's definitely for someone who knows or has a business already. It would take time but the return will be great!
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1639th
2/1/2018 6:30am
Kidkawie wrote:
$250k for a warehouse full of TTR, PW and V Star parts. lol
It's definitely more towards big bikes and dirt haha!

Post a reply to: Huge motorcycle stores inventory.

The Latest