Husky / KTM 125 parts

i3oykin
I recently sold my 2015 Husqvarna Tc125 and have some parts for sale!

I would consider trade on some parts for some Yz125 parts. You can contact me via the phone number in my CL link or here. Have a blessed day!

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mpo/d/husqvarna-ktm-2-stroke-parts/6500746092.html
|
erik_94COBRA
2/23/2018 2:15pm
i3oykin wrote:
I recently sold my 2015 Husqvarna Tc125 and have some parts for sale! I would consider trade on some parts for some Yz125 parts. You can...

I would consider trade on some parts for some Yz125 parts. You can contact me via the phone number in my CL link or here. Have a blessed day!

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mpo/d/husqvarna-ktm-2-stroke-parts/6500746092.html
How did the SXS ignition perform compared to stock?

And is the CD manual the same as the owners manual, or an actual service/repair manual (disassembly of everything covered)?
i3oykin
2/23/2018 3:46pm
i3oykin wrote:
I recently sold my 2015 Husqvarna Tc125 and have some parts for sale! I would consider trade on some parts for some Yz125 parts. You can...

How did the SXS ignition perform compared to stock? And is the CD manual the same as the owners manual, or an actual service/repair manual (disassembly...

And is the CD manual the same as the owners manual, or an actual service/repair manual (disassembly of everything covered)?
It actually allows the bike to over rev, stock ignition, at least on my Husky Tc125 was super flat on top, would not rev out like a 125 should (IMO). This had better response in the mid range and allowed over rev, best part I ever put on the bike.

CD has everything, forks, shock, engine, etc. It is not the owners manual, it is the full-on repair manual Smile .
erik_94COBRA
2/23/2018 5:02pm
i3oykin wrote:

How did the SXS ignition perform compared to stock? And is the CD manual the same as the owners manual, or an actual service/repair manual (disassembly...

i3oykin wrote:
It actually allows the bike to over rev, stock ignition, at least on my Husky Tc125 was super flat on top, would not rev out like...
It actually allows the bike to over rev, stock ignition, at least on my Husky Tc125 was super flat on top, would not rev out like a 125 should (IMO). This had better response in the mid range and allowed over rev, best part I ever put on the bike.

CD has everything, forks, shock, engine, etc. It is not the owners manual, it is the full-on repair manual Smile .
Thanks for replying. Will you take $75 for both?

The Shop

i3oykin
2/23/2018 6:15pm

i3oykin wrote:
It actually allows the bike to over rev, stock ignition, at least on my Husky Tc125 was super flat on top, would not rev out like...

Thanks for replying. Will you take $75 for both?
I can do $110 shipped for both, lowest. Manual was $40 ignition was $150 I think my pricing is fair.
i3oykin
2/26/2018 7:19pm
Ignition and Manual sold! Shipping tomorrow morning.

Post a reply to: Husky / KTM 125 parts

The Latest