Kx smpro wheels

12/7/2018 6:14pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2018 6:03am
Rims are brand new. Trued. Decided to learn how to anodize so I have no use for them. Don’t really want to sell the tires or sprocket with them but if it’s the right price I’ll throw them in too. Tires and sprocket are new too. Pm me a price I can’t refuse

|
pCp 252
Fantasy
2497th
12/7/2018 10:09pm
Interested. Send me an email pj726e@aol.com. I can’t do PM’s here.
12/19/2018 5:20pm
Still available. Don’t pm me... for some reason I can’t respond back Sad best way is to text me 707-490-7680
BML139
12/19/2018 5:37pm Edited Date/Time 12/19/2018 6:10pm
I wouldnt even bother doing that. I was the first to vital message, email, and text on two different posts you had on the clamps. No response and then
weeks later you come back and write sold.... texting apparently doesnt work either ??

The Shop

12/19/2018 6:17pm
Sorry people had text me prior to yours so I sold it to one of them. I didn’t put my number in the ad and I understand that is my bad which I’m completely sorry to everyone but during this time I had other priorities such as finals, working full-time job and applying for another job while I’m on vacation. The first person responded to me became my priority. I know it’s common curtesy to notifying others is whether or not the part is still available. Unfortunately my schedule was chaotic so I had to focus on my priorities. Now that the semester is over and I don’t have to concentrate it is easier to be on my phone.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Jake
BML139
12/19/2018 7:39pm
Sorry people had text me prior to yours so I sold it to one of them. I didn’t put my number in the ad and I...
Sorry people had text me prior to yours so I sold it to one of them. I didn’t put my number in the ad and I understand that is my bad which I’m completely sorry to everyone but during this time I had other priorities such as finals, working full-time job and applying for another job while I’m on vacation. The first person responded to me became my priority. I know it’s common curtesy to notifying others is whether or not the part is still available. Unfortunately my schedule was chaotic so I had to focus on my priorities. Now that the semester is over and I don’t have to concentrate it is easier to be on my phone.
Jake
I posted on the add with in a half hour and texted you by digging through your other posts and getting you number and email from your past threads.... doubtfull someone else was in front of me. Also that was the second time you posted them and I did the same the first time around with same results. Anyways, congrats on the sale
mwssquad827
12/19/2018 10:19pm
Sorry people had text me prior to yours so I sold it to one of them. I didn’t put my number in the ad and I...
Jake
BML139 wrote:
I posted on the add with in a half hour and texted you by digging through your other posts and getting you number and email from...
I posted on the add with in a half hour and texted you by digging through your other posts and getting you number and email from your past threads.... doubtfull someone else was in front of me. Also that was the second time you posted them and I did the same the first time around with same results. Anyways, congrats on the sale
Wow!! Get over it bro
BML139
12/20/2018 6:02am Edited Date/Time 12/20/2018 6:03am
Jake
BML139 wrote:
I posted on the add with in a half hour and texted you by digging through your other posts and getting you number and email from...
Wow!! Get over it bro
If people dont have time to follow through and check back with sales then they shouldn't be posting on here. Other wise you will end up with pointless post on an already crowded forum. I'm by no means butt hurt over "missing" the sale just trying to make a point.

Post a reply to: Kx smpro wheels

The Latest