Price Drop Dudes! 2007 CR 250R (Low Hours)

10/19/2018 12:40pm Edited Date/Time 10/19/2018 12:40pm
I Believe My Dads shared this on here as well, anyways I've decided to list my 2007 CR 250r, I haven't ridden in 3 years (I've got a bum knee), the bike has been started and ran with fresh gas every month for that entire period. always garage kept. This beautiful bike deserves to see some fresh loam and some fat triples. It's always been taken care of and is a super low hour bike, I may have raced/rode it 10 glorious times. Hit me up if you'd be interested in taking ownership in a piece of Honda Motocross History. I'm asking $4,500.00 for it and I think that's fair considering it's the last of the Honda Two-Stroke era, and it's a great bike, But I am open to offers as long as they're reasonable. I'd rather let it be a trophy in my garage than sell it for nothing. Great forks (better than most new bikes if you ask me), and a calm yet sharp handling chassis. It's got fresh rubber on it and an FMF system (SST Pipe and Powercore 2 Silencer). I'm in the Louisville, Kentucky area and my buddies at the local Honda dealer can help arrange shipment at the cost of the buyer. Local Pickup is obviously welcomed and encouraged.

Text/Call - (502) 759-8559

Email - scotty574@yahoo.com

|

Post a reply to: Price Drop Dudes! 2007 CR 250R (Low Hours)

The Latest