RV with liftgate and storage for motorcyles

GrahamPOP
1/11/2019 10:59am
Take a look at this RV that is built for motorcycles!

https://www.poprvs.com/conversion-semis-for-sale/international-38-in-mc…

It is an International semi-truck converted to an RV so it has higher clearing for bumps or driveways and won't bottom out. It also has a powered liftgate and not just a storage area, but cabinets that allow you to work on your bikes. There is sleeping for eight if doubled up as there is a bunk above the driver, the two couches fold out and a bed in the bedroom.

This thing is built tough and rugged.
|
machinski171
1/11/2019 11:18am
That Pop rv website is awful to use. Can never tell if a motorhome is actual available and the messages sent are never responded to. And no one wants to create an account to look at the photos. Get a clue guy and try again.
GrahamPOP
1/11/2019 11:45am
Sorry to hear that machinski. We take down any RV or boat that has sold right away. The challenge is that many websites that list RVs don't take down listings when they are notified it is sold because it is how they get traffic to their site. We don't do business that way, but we can't stop other websites from keeping a listing up even if we have told them it sold.

If you need any picture or anything at all from this listing or any other listing, you can message me personally and I would be more than happy to help.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
1/11/2019 12:15pm
Having to create an account to be able to view pics is an immediate turn off for me too.
just sayin’

The Shop

Post a reply to: RV with liftgate and storage for motorcyles

The Latest