Sidi Crossfire 3's 11.5

walkitoff
Edited Date/Time 7/4/2018 6:06am
Hey guys, anyone interested in trading a pair of newer tech 10's for a set if Sidi Crossfire 3's? Just throwing the feelers out there... The Sidi's are 11.5, would be looking for size 12 tech 10's. I've got Oakley Frontline goggles as well for the trade if the boots are in tip top shape. Let me know, shoot me a text 315-521-7379. The name is Eric!

|
walkitoff
6/24/2018 8:43am
Or I'd sell the boots for 400 and goggles for 70. Text me, 315-521-7379
walkitoff
6/25/2018 9:21am
Tech 10's, SG 12's, or brand new tech 7's would be considered.

The Shop

Bcrev229
7/4/2018 6:06am
I only wear a size 9.5/10 so I think these are a little too big. I would reallllllllllllly appreciate some feedback on the Sidi Crossfire 3's coming from a guy who wore Tech 10's regularly. I have always had Tech 8's or Tech 10's with the bootie, but I'm looking to buy some Sidi Crossfire 2/3 SRS's. The last time I wore a pair of boots that did not have a bootie (Gaerne SG10) I absolutely hated them because every time I would slightly flatland any bigger jumps I would get a shooting pain in my lower legs because the cushioning of the soles were so horrible. I have to seriously overjump something to have that happen with the Tech 8's and Tech 10's! I have a screw in one of my ankles that can be problematic when I ride so that's why I'm putting the extra energy into trying to get these answers....any info would be greatly appreciated!
walkitoff
7/4/2018 10:18am
Bcrev229. I wore tech 10's in their first generation and really enjoyed them. Recently I've jumped from SG12s, to instincts, to crossfire 3's. I swear I am never satisfied. Personally I want something protective and comfortable and long lasting. Unfortunately, with boots, I feel you sacrifice one of those to gain the other two. I must say, I think the instincts are superbly comfortable (coming from someone who hasn't tried forma's or TCX, and hasn't worn an Alpinestar boot in quite some time.) The instinct just made me nervous in the protection department and longevity. So I went to SG12's, I didn't have the same problem you did, but I felt the toe box was really wide. For a fat guy like myself I have surprisingly narrow feet. I loved the buckles out of all the boots, they are extremely protective and durable, and comfy to boot (pun intended). I loved the boot, just felt like the toe box was so big it was somewhat cumbersome. If the SG12 had a narrower toe box, they'd be the the best boot for me. So that's what led me to the Sidi, the narrower toe box, and it is. I feel like I have more room on my pegs and can mover around more confidently. Honestly, the only reason I want out of the sidi's is that even after a good break in, I still have some pinch points unless they are super loose, and I don't care for the buckles. I like my boots snug and I feel like the buckles are too "plasticky". So that why I want to sell to either give a pair of tech 10s a try or just deal with the larger toe box of the SG12s. I feel the bike the best in the sidi's, just wish they were a touch more comfy and had better buckles. Any other questions, text me, 315-521-7379. I'd be glad to give you more of my opinion on the crossfire 3s or answer any specific questions you have.

Post a reply to: Sidi Crossfire 3's 11.5

The Latest