WTB: Early Answer ProTaper Pad

Pat327
Edited Date/Time 5/22/2020 8:56am
Hey All,

I'm looking for one of these early Answer ProTaper pads. NOS would be great of course, but I'm good with a used one, too. I'd even consider a completely roached one at this point, haha.

If you have one you're willing to sell, or even a different one of a similar vintage, please feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

Thanks!
|
cwtoyota
5/22/2020 8:56am
Pat327 wrote:
Hey All, I'm looking for one of these early Answer ProTaper pads. NOS would be great of course, but I'm good with a used one, too...
Hey All,

I'm looking for one of these early Answer ProTaper pads. NOS would be great of course, but I'm good with a used one, too. I'd even consider a completely roached one at this point, haha.

If you have one you're willing to sell, or even a different one of a similar vintage, please feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

Thanks!
The Easton built Pro Taper bars were far better quality than the current rendition of that product in my opinion.

I have that exact pad on a KX500 I'm about to restore next month and it's very roached.

Are you thinking about making a replica or something?

Pat327
5/22/2020 11:03pm
Nice! That one is definitely roached, but beggars can't be choosers! Maybe I could reupholster it or something, haha. Would you be willing to part with it? I picked up some NOS Easton bars a while back, but the pad was long gone, so I'm trying to track down a replacement.
cwtoyota
5/25/2020 1:39pm
Pat, I sent you a PM with my contact info.
I think I have an idea...
quiknic
Fantasy
1147th
5/25/2020 5:46pm
cwtoyota wrote:
Pat, I sent you a PM with my contact info.
I think I have an idea...
Pat and CW, If you run across any of these in good condition or have them reproduced let me know as I am in need of (2) of these for my Swink builds.
Thanks,
Nick

Post a reply to: WTB: Early Answer ProTaper Pad

The Latest