YZ 250 two-stroke parts

welder55
11/25/2017 7:29pm
Brand new Zeta billet perch mount kill switch. $40

Brand new 2016 front fork guards and brand new OEM hardware these only fit 2006 and newer forks. These look awesome but do not fit my 2005 forks. $40

Cdi box from an 01 $75

Rear shock from an 01, no leaks and decent shape $100

Cylinder from a 2005, a little scoring on the bore but was removed from my bike that ran great. Can be run or best scenario would be to renik $150

Keihin 38 PWK carb from an 01, good shape, has jets in it. Slide and needle included $125

Pro Taper top triple clamp for 1 1/8 bars, threads need to be chased with a tap. $55

Vforce 3 reed valve, good shape, one pedal has slight delamination in the corner, reed valve was pulled from a strong running bike. Will throw in a brand new gasket with the sale. $85

Front and rear brake calipers off an 01. May need to be cleaned up $65

Misc transmission gears and shift forks. If you need a certain part let me know

Moose racing aluminum throttle tube with like new pro taper grip $40

clutch assembly, basket, inner hub, pressure plate, hinson fibers, no springs are hardware. Drive gear included, basket has grooving but can be filed $100

I accept PayPal only, Shipping is included on all of these items. Will be mailing USPS 3 day priority mail from AK.
Buyer pays 4% PayPal fee additional to item price

If you have any questions send me a message and I can provide my phone number.

I can send photos if anyone is interested via text
For some reason my phone isn’t letting me attatched photos, saying file is too large.

Thanks

|

Post a reply to: YZ 250 two-stroke parts

The Latest