race yamaha 250fs

7/25/2017 7:05pm
Just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested, I have 2 2014 Yamaha 250fs, both were bought in 2015 and have only been rode on sx. These two bikes would be perfect for someone who is trying to do AX this year or looking for new bikes for SX.

The first bike is one that I bought from Star and is one of the bikes they raced in 2014. Has everything you can do to a bike on it beside TI bolts.

The next bike is a bike I had my motor builder build for me, this one is just as fast as the star bike and has same things on it as the star bike on it but also has duel injector in the air box.

I have one set of KYB Akit which can go on either bike. right now it is set up for SX and I had the air forks switched over to spring forks and have been using the subtanks Ross makes I liked the feel a lot better on SX vs the air forks

The other set of suspenion is just stock yamaha stuff.

I would love to sell these bikes as a pair to someone who is doing AX or SX because thats where they would be utilized the most I think.

This year both motors were rebuilt from the bottom up and then I used the star bike as a practice bike and the other bike as my race bike. one has 7 hours on it and the other has right at 12 on it.

Both of these bikes are filled with parts you can't buy from good ignitions to pipes you can't buy.

I have multiple sets of wheels all with A60 rims and good hubs on them.

|

Post a reply to: race yamaha 250fs

The Latest