New Games ideas - ???

BugsBunny
8/2/2011 4:21am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:26am
what should the next mx vs atv include?? Even though i think alive is pretty good, adding this would be better ,

Maybe-
call it -

AMA sx/mx Tour

16 sx tracks -
20 computer competitiors for every event
10 mx tracks
The whole bar to bar thing on alive is over the top, i mean landing on someone and not crashing is just Gay, its common sense, make it so u can crash when you colide with other players.
MAKE A STORY MODE - OR CHAMPIONSHIP Seires with acumulating points.
no preload, i think reflex had it dialed!
Reflex physics.
If possable , track editor!!!!!
|
72kiteboarder
8/2/2011 7:12am
Career mode.

Amatures - Pros. Work your way up.
TY6
8/2/2011 7:30am Edited Date/Time 8/2/2011 7:31am
BugsBunny wrote:
what should the next mx vs atv include?? Even though i think alive is pretty good, adding this would be better , Maybe- call it -...
what should the next mx vs atv include?? Even though i think alive is pretty good, adding this would be better ,

Maybe-
call it -

AMA sx/mx Tour

16 sx tracks -
10 mx tracks
The whole bar to bar thing on alive is over the top, i mean landing on someone and not crashing is just Gay, its common sense, make it so u can crash when you colide with other players.
Reflex physics.
I think if a company endorsed the rider style and physics like that of mx simulator, mixed with the graphics and terrain deformation of Alive/Reflex, design a career mode similar to MTX Mototrax, and the game would be sweet. Also, abolish the horrible canyon and snowy typed landscapes, make the tracks realistic and include proper braking bumps and ruts.
BugsBunny
8/2/2011 8:43pm
BugsBunny wrote:
what should the next mx vs atv include?? Even though i think alive is pretty good, adding this would be better , Maybe- call it -...

Maybe-
call it -

AMA sx/mx Tour

16 sx tracks -
10 mx tracks
Reflex physics.
TY6 wrote:
I think if a company endorsed the rider style and physics like that of mx simulator, mixed with the graphics and terrain deformation of Alive/Reflex, design...
I think if a company endorsed the rider style and physics like that of mx simulator, mixed with the graphics and terrain deformation of Alive/Reflex, design a career mode similar to MTX Mototrax, and the game would be sweet. Also, abolish the horrible canyon and snowy typed landscapes, make the tracks realistic and include proper braking bumps and ruts.
Yer for sure
peelout
8/3/2011 8:35am
career mode - amazing the last two games didn't have it

full outdoors and supercross line-up - at least 12 outdoors and 16 supercross

full line up of gear, bikes, etc.

DLC should be an addition to the game, not the reason for the game

good free-ride areas with lots to do and explore

online points for the sessions you've raced like the MotoGP games. it's fun to track your past races, not just the current races.

online lobbies that you can choose from kind of like Untamed

basically, look at MX Unleashed, the first one, and copy that game with new physics and terrain deformation

The Shop

TDeath21
8/10/2011 10:13pm
Work a little on the physics. In Reflex if your back tire hits a guys front tire you go down and he doesn't. Just some minor tweaks there. Also the computer riders seemed really erratic and would crash all the time, a lot of times taking you with them. Fix that too.

Work your way up from amateur to pro, and eventually retire. Like the boxing or UFC games.

19 SX competitors and 39 MX competitors. Complete with back markers and front runners.

Full racing series and real pros to race against. Also make sure Stewart, Reed, Villopoto, Dungey, Canard, etc are at the front of the pack every race instead of in last place.

Have SX lap times be around 1 minute and MX 2 to 3 minutes. A huge SX track is cool but let's keep it realistic.

Would a tear off feature be over the top? Like your screen gets roost on it and you have to pull a tear off to clear your vision. It'd be cool but it might get annoying after awhile. Although it would be super realistic.

Like peelout said, MX Unleashed was near perfection and it was made in 04. Combine the graphics of today with the games Supercross Circuit and MX Unleashed, then you have the perfect MX game in my opinion.

I'm definitely dreaming a bit here, but I guess there's nothing wrong with that.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
8/11/2011 8:04pm
I'm not going to worry about mx vs atv going away. There will be another mx game in a few years I bet. The market is profitable for a good mx game.

How many guys here have bought every mx game ever made? That's what I thought, we all do and have cash in our hands willing to buy a kickass mx game just like the ideas you guys have above.

Until then, I am having fun back racing Reflex.
72kiteboarder
8/11/2011 8:07pm
I skipped Alive. It looked like a dog from the start to me.
stangkag
10/2/2011 5:29pm
Ramrod wrote:
I'm not going to worry about mx vs atv going away. There will be another mx game in a few years I bet. The market is...
I'm not going to worry about mx vs atv going away. There will be another mx game in a few years I bet. The market is profitable for a good mx game.

How many guys here have bought every mx game ever made? That's what I thought, we all do and have cash in our hands willing to buy a kickass mx game just like the ideas you guys have above.

Until then, I am having fun back racing Reflex.
Couldnt agree more...Beat alive pretty quick and got really bored really quick. Reflex has been in the console ever since.

As others have mentioned

Ameteur to pros would be cool
a championship points series for the TITLE
More customizable parts for our bikes, I want a lot more parts to customize our bikes.

And for shits and giggles I want a CR500 AF! BBBRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPP
motokawi818
10/2/2011 7:24pm
MTX mototrax with reflex gameplay slightly improved. DREAM game haha
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
10/3/2011 6:54am
Tired of typing this crap up for nothing...the developer needs to hand pick a few select hardcore gamer's that have been racing online moto since 1996 and listen to them. Simple.
1/5/2012 6:31am
I think a really detailed track editor would be sweet. Being able to make step ups, downhills, off-camber corners, and crazy rythym sections would be the coolest thing ever.
peelout
1/5/2012 10:31am
i want a game where i can f*ck and shoot hookers, jump in my car and kamikaze it into a building while throwing molotov cocktails out the window at passers by.
1/5/2012 2:11pm
peelout wrote:
i want a game where i can f*ck and shoot hookers, jump in my car and kamikaze it into a building while throwing molotov cocktails out...
i want a game where i can f*ck and shoot hookers, jump in my car and kamikaze it into a building while throwing molotov cocktails out the window at passers by.

Post a reply to: New Games ideas - ???

The Latest