Three types of people....

Tbill
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:03am
After reading the TFS vs Whipmeister thread, I came to a conclusion..... and a decision.

Three types of people actively participate in forum fights.

Has-beens, Wanna-be’s and No-bodies.

[b:cbd0a]Wanna-be’s [/b:cbd0a]have the most passion/emotion. They really want you to know THEY are special. They need the forum action to prove it to themselves.

[b:cbd0a]Has-beens [/b:cbd0a]are trying to recreate the good times when they were the sh-it. They pick fights or jump in to show the others how bad they STILL are. But alas, they discover quickly that these exchanges are worthless and they have other things to do. They usually are the first to bail on forum fights.

[b:cbd0a]Nobodies[/b:cbd0a] are the hecklers that hang around making smart ass little comments, fanning the fire and hoping beyond hope that somebody will think they are clever and validate them with a “Quote” post.

People who are actually making something of themselves and doing something important in our industry don’t have the time to screw around like this.

Because most of [b:cbd0a]us[/b:cbd0a] wasting time here are in denial, here are some examples.

[b:cbd0a]Has-beens:[/b:cbd0a] Me. I just realized it and after this post I’m going riding. A much better use of my time. Probably BobbyM. If this were the late 70’s, Bobby wouldn’t have 2 minutes to waste here. Sorry Bobby. I'll be in NorCal in mid 06' if you want to take a swing at me. I'll bring my scooter though, just in case you'd rather run me over.

[b:cbd0a]Wanna-be’s[/b:cbd0a]: TFS, unfortunately. It seems he still wants to play office politics. He’s a pretty good shooter and my guess is he’s technically very good. But my take is, he’s more craft then art with a camera. Artist’s who read this will know what I’m talking about.

[b:cbd0a]Nobodies[/b:cbd0a]: YamahaBoy, WTF are you wasting your time here for? What are these a-holes going to give you that you don’t already have? Sure it’s fun, but I think you are cheating yourself.

The time I’ve spent here and other forums, like the PR outlet Mototalk, would have been much better spent out riding.

We all have choices. Good luck to all of you.
|
DPR250R
11/9/2005 11:18am
Coming from a [b:ed06b]Nobody[/b:ed06b]...please go ride.
Goon
11/27/2009 8:23pm
I participate in forum fights!

The Shop

Deja New
6/21/2019 1:02am
WTF bro that is one creepy photo..... why join to post this BS there are 4 types..... 4th Dickheads and you sir are the 4th

Post a reply to: Three types of people....

The Latest