mikkeep story,not sure if I should post,song added 3/16

volcati
3/11/2006 6:25pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="brainbasket":c7e26]Was Mikeeeep with his friend with the tumor in his lungs?

http://www.motodrive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11568[/quote:c7e26]

I forgot about that one. I sincerely hope he wasn't bullshitting about that. That would just be...fucking horrible if that was a ploy to get people to hang with him there.

No way, right?? I mean...no one would do that?
brainbasket
3/11/2006 10:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="volcati":b9a1e]

I forgot about that one. I sincerely hope he wasn't bullshitting about that. That would just be...fucking horrible if that was a ploy to get people to hang with him there.

No way, right?? I mean...no one would do that?[/quote:b9a1e]

Was Matt the guy with the lung tumor??

http://www.motodrive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11568

[color=blue:b9a1e]
"MATT WAS HEADED DOWN TO GET SOME BEERS, AND HE ASKED TIM IF HE WANTED ONE. TIM DIDN'T HEAR HIM SO I ASKED HIM AGAIN IF HE'D LIKE A BEER. YOU KNOW MATT RIGHT DAVE? HE'S THE GUY THAT DOESN'T EXIST - BUT COULD KICK YOUR ASS IN 2 MINUTES AND 2 SECONDS WITHOUT EVER BREAKING A SWEAT (MORE LIKE 2 SECONDS). "[/color:b9a1e]
volcati
3/11/2006 11:03pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="brainbasket":dc6d7]

Was Matt the guy with the lung tumor??

http://www.motodrive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11568

[color=blue:dc6d7]
"MATT WAS HEADED DOWN TO GET SOME BEERS, AND HE ASKED TIM IF HE WANTED ONE. TIM DIDN'T HEAR HIM SO I ASKED HIM AGAIN IF HE'D LIKE A BEER. YOU KNOW MATT RIGHT DAVE? HE'S THE GUY THAT DOESN'T EXIST - BUT COULD KICK YOUR ASS IN 2 MINUTES AND 2 SECONDS WITHOUT EVER BREAKING A SWEAT (MORE LIKE 2 SECONDS). "[/color:dc6d7][/quote:dc6d7]

I never understood how/why people would sum a person up with explaining how tough they were? I mean...we live in pretty modern times. It's not like it's a Road Warrior life we lead and the end to end all is how tough someone is? I think I'd be more impressed if he said the guy had just passed his bar exam...or even his relatives wrote some passages in the bible.
Bauer
3/12/2006 1:41am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="oldx":15f2f]Probably spit on the Van too.[/quote:15f2f]

No doubt. It takes a lot of class to steal a memorial sticker off the van of someone who cared enough about that person to have bought it in the first place. Nice.

Regarding Pissant spitting in my face two years ago, he made sure he did it smack dab in front of the Kawi and YOT pits, where I had ridden with Yamaha's PR guy, Terry Beal, to drop off some posters. At the time I was writing the press kits for both Yamaha and Yamaha of Troy. The only thing that would have been more embarassing than being spit on by that inbred piece of shit would have been to get into a fucking fist fight and end up rolling around on the ground, grappling with him like a couple of neanderthals.

Besides the embarassment, how do you think it would have looked for our WWR program? We need all the industry resources we can get, and we need to keep all the ones we have, especially for what we have in the plans for next year.

Shit, I'd better lock up my sig or Pissant might steal it!

The Shop

3/12/2006 9:41am
Crisis averted. I'm at Tim's house for a few days (thanks Tim!) and just dug through my backpack to find...a small quantity of Marcad stickers. How random is that? Now the van's back window can be restored to its former state.

I don't normally try to jump in the middle of stuff like this, but sorry, MP...pulling a memorial sticker off someone's van and sticking it on your hat? That's not just insensitive, that's really freaking low.

I'd suggest that you could maybe try and convince me otherwise at Orlando, but honestly, it'd be a waste of time.
`ol Ger
3/12/2006 9:43am
I must agree, gibb. Somebody looks at things a little slanted...

gcw
3/12/2006 9:47am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
What a strange, weird and creepy thing to do :shock::roll: .
BT
3/12/2006 9:48am
mp's got some insecurity issues.
3/12/2006 9:49am
You guys are being waaaaaay too easy on MP.

He's a world class fucktard. This is just another example of his prowess for the Big Kahuna.

ROFLMAO

Peace and hair grease
KAWboy14
3/12/2006 9:50am
why do you guys always misinterpret my intent? if i woulda pulled it off, you know getting interviewed by dave despain (which him and I are tight because we knew each other back in the day when me and granpa was hookin the mule to the wagon he invented) ,,,the sticker would have gotten world class tv time on my hat!

MP
3/12/2006 9:57am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="bauer":f7def]

No doubt. It takes a lot of class to steal a memorial sticker off the van of someone who cared enough about that person to have bought it in the first place. Nice.

Regarding Pissant spitting in my face two years ago, he made sure he did it smack dab in front of the Kawi and YOT pits, where I had ridden with Yamaha's PR guy, Terry Beal, to drop off some posters. At the time I was writing the press kits for both Yamaha and Yamaha of Troy. The only thing that would have been more embarassing than being spit on by that inbred piece of shit would have been to get into a fucking fist fight and end up rolling around on the ground, grappling with him like a couple of neanderthals.
Shit, I'd better lock up my sig or Pissant might steal it![/quote:f7def]

Yeah, you're right Steve, I'm just an old Okie raised by a neanderthal. I'm too old school, I would have probably ended up in jail again. My first reaction would be to rip off his fucking head and shit down his neck.
That may be why I spent my whole life as my own boss.
Same end result I guess, everyone realizes what a piece of shit he is.

Besides the embarassment, how do you think it would have looked for our WWR program? We need all the industry resources we can get, and we need to keep all the ones we have, especially for what we have in the plans for next year.

Shit, I'd better lock up my sig or Pissant might steal it![/quote]
3/12/2006 10:00am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="KAWboy14":0bdb7]why do you guys always misinterpret my intent? if i woulda pulled it off, you know getting interviewed by dave despain (which him and I are tight because we knew each other back in the day when me and granpa was hookin the mule to the wagon he invented) ,,,the sticker would have gotten world class tv time on my hat!

MP[/quote:0bdb7]

What's that all about?
race
3/12/2006 10:03am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="KAWboy14":45e62]why do you guys always misinterpret my intent? if i woulda pulled it off, you know getting interviewed by dave despain (which him and I are tight because we knew each other back in the day when me and granpa was hookin the mule to the wagon he invented) ,,,the sticker would have gotten world class tv time on my hat!

MP[/quote:45e62]

That's weak Kaw.

You forgot the 'Peace Out'

ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL
3/12/2006 10:27am
I think taking a sticker like that off someones vehicle is pretty lame as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do like the fact that Marcad is still in everyones thoughts, I still really miss the guy.

I see Gibby had some stickers for ya Tim, as I still have some myself.
If you need a few more, let me know. I'll bring them to Orlando SX.
volcati
3/12/2006 12:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="KAWboy14":311ea]why do you guys always misinterpret my intent? if i woulda pulled it off, you know getting interviewed by dave despain (which him and I are tight because we knew each other back in the day when me and granpa was hookin the mule to the wagon he invented) ,,,the sticker would have gotten world class tv time on my hat!

MP[/quote:311ea]

Did you channel MikeeeP or is he using your account (his may of been revoked by GuyB to stop a mass hanging)??

No matter what...there's no excuse for stealing someone's property.

And the odds of MikeeeP being interviewed by Despain?
3/12/2006 12:48pm
this assbone can't be real....right? it's all a joke...right? i mean cmon...right? fucking bauer's been right and he's been wrong but he's never been more right than he has about this loon...mikeeP...the inventor of the mx internet. where's jess...his longtime bidness partner and confidant to stick up for him? he even bailed...afugginmazing.
Joe 788
3/12/2006 1:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
I still can't get over the fact that MikeeeP actually REMOVED A MEMORIAL STICKER from somebodies van, stuck it on his hat, walked around Daytona, ran into the owner of the van, and then told him, "Har, I stole if off of some white van in the parking lot."

If it wasn't MikeeeP, I wouldn't even believe it was true.

What a world class shit bag.

[quote:cb276] SO WHEN I SAW A STICKER YEP, I SNAGGED IT AND THREW IT ON MY HAT. [/quote:cb276]
KAWboy14
3/12/2006 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 11/26/2008 3:01pm
oops sorry i will fix it!

why do you guys always misinterpret my intent? if i woulda pulled it off, you know getting interviewed by dave despain (which him and I are tight because we knew each other back in the day when me and granpa was hookin the mule to the wagon he invented) ,,,the sticker would have gotten world class tv time on my hat! ROFL ROFL ROFL

peace out
MP
volcati
3/12/2006 3:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="BobbyM":f4439]this assbone can't be real....right? it's all a joke...right? i mean cmon...right? fucking bauer's been right and he's been wrong but he's never been more right than he has about this loon...mikeeP...the inventor of the mx internet. where's jess...his longtime bidness partner and confidant to stick up for him? he even bailed...afugginmazing.[/quote:f4439]

Like I assume...I don't think he gets it? His timing and tact are the worst I've ever heard of. Most things like this would go unnoticed...but since MikeeeP is a bible thumper...He has to wonder if God is trying to punish him?
3/12/2006 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="BobbyM":96ec3]where's jess...his longtime bidness partner and confidant to stick up for him? he even bailed...afugginmazing.[/quote:96ec3]

I'm still here. Not my bone to pick. It seems to me that everybody - MP, Bauer, HB, you, FF and others - just get too damned riled up over really trivial BS here on the net. It's too easy to huff and puff out here. No one's cornered the market on crass name calling. Plenty of that to go around.
hillbilly
3/12/2006 4:59pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="whipmeister":42543]

I'm still here. Not my bone to pick. It seems to me that everybody - MP, Bauer, HB, you, FF and others - just get too damned riled up over really trivial BS here on the net. It's too easy to huff and puff out here. No one's cornered the market on crass name calling. Plenty of that to go around.[/quote:42543]

LOL,fuck you shitmeister
3/12/2006 5:01pm
so jess...you hate the fugjaw too eh? lol

you seem like a smart guy...if you would have a little luck you'd be a millionaire but i think mp did yer ass in. you don't see that?
3/12/2006 5:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="BobbyM":43b7c]so jess...you hate the fugjaw too eh? lol

you seem like a smart guy...if you would have a little luck you'd be a millionaire but i think mp did yer ass in. you don't see that?[/quote:43b7c]
What makes you think I'm not? I don't have anything bad to say about anybody at the moment. Well. Except maybe HB. Hmmm. And Tuff Block With Legs. (I sure miss is weekly drive bys over here. What happened?). And this one stripper with saggers from The Clubhouse. And.......
volcati
3/12/2006 5:41pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="whipmeister":c3fa5]

I'm still here. Not my bone to pick. It seems to me that everybody - MP, Bauer, HB, you, FF and others - just get too damned riled up over really trivial BS here on the net. It's too easy to huff and puff out here. No one's cornered the market on crass name calling. Plenty of that to go around.[/quote:c3fa5]

Trivial? Stealing a memorial sticker off of a van? Everything that goes into his mind set for stealing that sticker, putting on hat, and bragging about it is much more demented than the act of stealing it.

Plus...you'd think a guy who's related to someone who wrote a passage in the bible would hold himself to higher morals. And the other relative who invented the goose neck trailer hitch must be rolling in his grave.

Somehow I think if Mikee is reading this post he doesn't see one bit of sarcasm...only that I truly care for his immoral behaviour.
FishBone
3/12/2006 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="BobbyM":38b3d]sorry jess...a billionaire[/quote:38b3d]

don't be such a puss ... come on down to for the Orlando SX ... and you can likely confront MP ...
3/12/2006 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="volcati":bbcd0]

Trivial? Stealing a memorial sticker off of a van? Everything that goes into his mind set for stealing that sticker, putting on hat, and bragging about it is much more demented than the act of stealing it.[/quote:bbcd0]

Goofy? Definitely. And, I'd be the first to tell you I don't know what makes the guy tick. But, it sounds to me like the two people directly involved in this latest little dustup, Teggers and MP, aren't nearly as amped up about it as everyone else seems to be dying for them to be. As I said, there's definitely no monopoly for irrational hystreonics on the web. The way you guys throw down on everbody else all the time reminds me of the weekly headlines blasting from the front page of the National Enquirer about Paris Hilton's latest ex-boyfriend. That is, it's damn funny. And meaningless. " title="Laughing">
3/12/2006 7:25pm
if i come down MP will be the last thing on my mid...but yer the first you prick!@ lol

Post a reply to: mikkeep story,not sure if I should post,song added 3/16

The Latest