17 USGP TV

rpoint116
8/26/2017 5:01pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 11:14am
Any word on what sports channel or sports app next weeks USGP will be on?
|
8/26/2017 5:07pm
Second motos will be on CBS Sports Network, same as always, probably on Sunday night. All motos (including Saturday qualifying races) are available at MXGP-TV.com, and I think you can buy a single event.

Beware the CBS coverage. They reshow the MXGP-TV.com feed, which isn't produced for commercial breaks, and they cut in station breaks mercilessly. Plus they add a general sports ticker under the race ticker. It's watchable, though.

Yep
8/26/2017 5:43pm
MXGP-tv, single races dirt cheap and you'll see what real moto coverage is all about, remember it's GPs, 2 days of racing.

The Shop

jbomx363
8/28/2017 2:26pm
So they don't show any MXGP on TV in Europe either? As in say, Sky sports or Bein ? Or online only?
Prejump
8/28/2017 2:34pm Edited Date/Time 8/28/2017 2:35pm
jbomx363 wrote:
So they don't show any MXGP on TV in Europe either? As in say, Sky sports or Bein ? Or online only?
We get all sunday mx1/mx2 races live on motorsport tv. That's a general sports channel on most sat/cable packages.

Eurosport also covers the odd mx1 in HD
DonM
8/28/2017 4:09pm
Yep wrote:
MXGP-tv, single races dirt cheap and you'll see what real moto coverage is all about, remember it's GPs, 2 days of racing.
Oh please....yeah 3 cameras and a single overworked play by play guy....at least you are consistent while trolling...
Desrtracer
8/28/2017 4:47pm
Exactly the only bad thing about watching MXGP is having to listen to that announcer guy...Horrible
8/28/2017 6:10pm
Sandy surface and a Tomac who doesn't have a championship to lose.... Grinning
8/28/2017 6:45pm
jbomx363 wrote:
Prejump wrote:
We get all sunday mx1/mx2 races live on motorsport tv. That's a general sports channel on most sat/cable packages. Eurosport also covers the odd mx1 in...
We get all sunday mx1/mx2 races live on motorsport tv. That's a general sports channel on most sat/cable packages.

Motorsports TV aren't showing the USGP live.
Rocket88
8/28/2017 7:00pm
*Did someone mention sand?* - Herlings
8/28/2017 7:03pm
Rocket88 wrote:
*Did someone mention sand?* - Herlings
It isn't lommel
RandyRotta
8/28/2017 7:58pm
MXerDW wrote:
$8.00 for the single event. Bought the USGP last night. Online link http://www.mxgp-tv.com/videos/1142115/monster-energy-mxgp-of-usa-2017-live
$8.00 for the single event. Bought the USGP last night.

Online link
http://www.mxgp-tv.com/videos/1142115/monster-energy-mxgp-of-usa-2017-l…
Can you watch the motos later, after they've aired, similar to NBC SG, or do you have to watch them live when purchasing through mxgp-tv?
8/28/2017 8:59pm
RandyRotta wrote:
Can you watch the motos later, after they've aired, similar to NBC SG, or do you have to watch them live when purchasing through mxgp-tv?
Last year I did a one-off subscription one time (Charlotte), and, if I recall correctly, you get access for a week. You can watch that event (including qualifying races) whenever you want, as many times you want.

What I don't remember is whether you have "full" access during that time. As a full-season subscriber, you have the run of the palace -- I can watch anything from this season or any season going back to 2010 (including MXoN).

RandyS
8/28/2017 9:32pm
So if you buy the race is there a way to watch direct on your TV or do you have to cast it from another device?
8/28/2017 9:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/28/2017 9:53pm
RandyS wrote:
So if you buy the race is there a way to watch direct on your TV or do you have to cast it from another device?
I can do it any of three ways, and your setup is probably similar (two of them, anyway):

1. You can watch on your computer, but who wants that?

2. You may be able to stream it wirelessly to your TV. I have a MacBook Pro, and I can do that using "Airplay" to an AppleTV streaming device, which is connected to my TV by HDMI. Some "smart TVs" (or connected A/V receivers) may support AirPlay internally.

3. BEST WAY: Connect an HDMI cable from your computer directly to one of your TV's HDMI inputs. My Mac doesn't have an HDMI output (it has a "Mini DisplayPort" connection), but I got an adapter easily enough.

If you need any cables or connectors for Option 3, get them now, then go home and practice watching YouTube (or anything), and make sure you get all your video and audio working properly ahead of time. You wanna be ready come race time!

It's easy with a Mac. Something tells me Windows finds a way to ruin the experience, however, so good luck.

KDXGarage
8/29/2017 4:54am
Thanks for sharing your paying for the MXGP experience.

As far as Windows, a few lines earlier, you mentioned that your Apple product does not have a STANDARD HDMI connection, so hold off on the Macvangelist sermon, please. :-)
jbomx363
8/29/2017 5:41am
jbomx363 wrote:
Prejump wrote:
We get all sunday mx1/mx2 races live on motorsport tv. That's a general sports channel on most sat/cable packages. Eurosport also covers the odd mx1 in...

Glad you said it.. I searched all around and couldn't find where they were on motorsports tv either.
8/29/2017 7:06am
Prejump wrote:

jbomx363 wrote:
Glad you said it.. I searched all around and couldn't find where they were on motorsports tv either.
They're showing both the MXGP & MX2 motos the following day, just not live on the Sunday - at least in the UK.
8/29/2017 9:39am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 9:48am
KDXGarage wrote:
Thanks for sharing your paying for the MXGP experience. As far as Windows, a few lines earlier, you mentioned that your Apple product does not have...
Thanks for sharing your paying for the MXGP experience.

As far as Windows, a few lines earlier, you mentioned that your Apple product does not have a STANDARD HDMI connection, so hold off on the Macvangelist sermon, please. :-)
It's a 2011 model, dumbass. Think before you fucking type. Even then it's got myriad connections, more than anything else from its day, including Thunderbolt. Now all that's gone -- 100% USB-C, which makes a lot more sense.

I post in different forums with different subject matters here and there on the Internet, but the signal-to-noise ratio is the worst here by a wide fucking margin.

Post a reply to: 17 USGP TV

The Latest