#174 Josh Osby

Racer111
2/21/2018 8:51pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2018 9:31pm
If you read vital, PLEASE have your mechanic show you where your brakes are and when and where to use them. Namely coming in to the 1st turn.

Let’s not ruin anyone else’s season this weekend with your blantant stupidity.
|
RonSkj
Fantasy
141st
2/21/2018 9:03pm
Racer111 wrote:
If you read vital, PLEASE have your mechanic show you where your brakes are and when and where to use them. Namely coming in to the...
If you read vital, PLEASE have your mechanic show you where your brakes are and when and where to use them. Namely coming in to the 1st turn.

Maybe you could offer him some personal riding lessons. I am sure you could school him.
Ted722
2/21/2018 9:06pm
Racer111 wrote:
If you read vital, PLEASE have your mechanic show you where your brakes are and when and where to use them. Namely coming in to the...

Don't worry, you can drop a round in Fantasy SX.

The Shop

2/21/2018 9:09pm
We all make mistakes. Maybe cut the kid some slack.
TeamGreen
2/21/2018 9:13pm
Isn’t he in Canada this weekend?
KDXGarage
2/21/2018 10:33pm
Betuel wrote:
IDK, Transworld has the GoPro onboard of Jordan Smith and it kinda looks like Jordan hit Davalo’s wheel before Osby came into the picture. https://motocross.transworld.net/videos/2018-arlington-supercross-gopro-onboard/
IDK, Transworld has the GoPro onboard of Jordan Smith and it kinda looks like Jordan hit Davalo’s wheel before Osby came into the picture.
https://motocross.transworld.net/videos/2018-arlington-supercross-gopro…
Most excellent post, good sir!

Thank you for that.
Kyle_Gill
2/21/2018 10:36pm
he had the line, it affect his main as well, davalos cut over hard, and it does look like Smith clipped him first, but that's racing get over it and use it as motovation for the following weekend
Racer111
2/21/2018 10:37pm
Betuel wrote:
IDK, Transworld has the GoPro onboard of Jordan Smith and it kinda looks like Jordan hit Davalo’s wheel before Osby came into the picture. https://motocross.transworld.net/videos/2018-arlington-supercross-gopro-onboard/
IDK, Transworld has the GoPro onboard of Jordan Smith and it kinda looks like Jordan hit Davalo’s wheel before Osby came into the picture.
https://motocross.transworld.net/videos/2018-arlington-supercross-gopro…
I actually have the race DVR’d and I put in slow mo. When everyone else is rounding the turn, Osby is still pointed North and not even on his brakes yet. He hit Smith and Davalos at the same time.
Moto520
2/21/2018 10:49pm
Come on. Enough. Super gay thread. It has been talked about and all the blame is not on Osby.
TP216
2/21/2018 10:59pm
I was going to post about this the other night, after watching the race it looks like Davalos cuts way inside and Osby/Smith didnt have anywhere to go. Even watching Smiths go pro Bisceglia and Davalos enter the frame around 3/4 down the start straight and are cutting inside hard. IMO with how hard Bisceglia/Davalos blocked the inside line Smith and Osby would have had to have been on the brakes half way down the start straight. That bowl corner on the inside didnt help matters either, it looks like Smiths front end tagged Davalos and Davalos's front tire hits off the bowl corner and absolutely chucks him vs him spinning out from tagging Smith. - just from smiths go pro footage it looks like it would have been tight for Davalos to fit between Bisceglia and the inside bowl turn without other rides fighting for a start.
2/21/2018 11:13pm
Yeah, just a racing incident. Davalos initially drifted to the right off the start, and Osby and Smith were caught up in their own little drag race, so when Marty came across and chopped inside it caught them both by surprise. Should have been a red flag with all that carnage.
Motoxdoc
2/22/2018 12:00am
Racer111 wrote:

PLEASE have anyone show you how to not make a blatantly rhetorical and stupid post! Namely on Vital-MX. Dumbgeon please.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
2/22/2018 2:21am
TeamGreen wrote:
Isn’t he in Canada this weekend?
No. I believe Redemption Racing is only doing the outdoor portion of the Rockstar Energy Triple Crown series this year. The Supercross effort was a long time coming so they'll concentrate on that before coming back up North for outdoors.
2/22/2018 3:36am
TP216 wrote:
I was going to post about this the other night, after watching the race it looks like Davalos cuts way inside and Osby/Smith didnt have anywhere...
I was going to post about this the other night, after watching the race it looks like Davalos cuts way inside and Osby/Smith didnt have anywhere to go. Even watching Smiths go pro Bisceglia and Davalos enter the frame around 3/4 down the start straight and are cutting inside hard. IMO with how hard Bisceglia/Davalos blocked the inside line Smith and Osby would have had to have been on the brakes half way down the start straight. That bowl corner on the inside didnt help matters either, it looks like Smiths front end tagged Davalos and Davalos's front tire hits off the bowl corner and absolutely chucks him vs him spinning out from tagging Smith. - just from smiths go pro footage it looks like it would have been tight for Davalos to fit between Bisceglia and the inside bowl turn without other rides fighting for a start.
Bisceglia rides 450. And wasn't at Dallas.
TP216
2/22/2018 3:40am
TP216 wrote:
I was going to post about this the other night, after watching the race it looks like Davalos cuts way inside and Osby/Smith didnt have anywhere...
Bisceglia rides 450. And wasn't at Dallas.
Nightshift got the best of me... I meant Hampshire
DoubleA
2/22/2018 4:11am
I thought it was Osby's mistake coming in too hard due to being excited but after seeing Smith's go pro, him and Osby had no room. Looked like Davalos was just aiming for the side of landing.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
2/22/2018 4:24am
DoubleA wrote:
I thought it was Osby's mistake coming in too hard due to being excited but after seeing Smith's go pro, him and Osby had no room...
I thought it was Osby's mistake coming in too hard due to being excited but after seeing Smith's go pro, him and Osby had no room. Looked like Davalos was just aiming for the side of landing.
You can't really blame Davalos alone either. They are all to blame a little. The only guy that did the right thing was Osborne, who shut off (white fender on the right side of Smith)
SteveUrchin
Fantasy
1034th
2/22/2018 6:32am
Davalos needs to stop racing with the kids if he's going to cry about it
Bramlett321
2/22/2018 6:41am
Racer111 wrote:

Man you need to watch that again, Davalos is as much to blame as Osby/Smith if not more. It takes a lot of balls or stupidity to come on here and shit on a rider like that when you wouldn't dare say that to his face!!
slipdog
2/22/2018 6:49am
100% Davalos for chopping down from the outside. He didn't even have half a bike length on Smith and Osby. Osborne backed off because he saw it coming...
swtwtwtw
2/22/2018 7:01am
slipdog wrote:
100% Davalos for chopping down from the outside. He didn't even have half a bike length on Smith and Osby. Osborne backed off because he saw...
100% Davalos for chopping down from the outside. He didn't even have half a bike length on Smith and Osby. Osborne backed off because he saw it coming...
yup. typical "riding like i am the only one on the track" by davalos
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
850th
2/22/2018 7:10am
Racer111 wrote:
I actually have the race DVR’d and I put in slow mo. When everyone else is rounding the turn, Osby is still pointed North and not...
I actually have the race DVR’d and I put in slow mo. When everyone else is rounding the turn, Osby is still pointed North and not even on his brakes yet. He hit Smith and Davalos at the same time.
Settle down everybody. He has the race DVR'd and put it in slow mo... I think he knows what he's talking about.
Racer111
2/22/2018 7:15am
Racer111 wrote:

Man you need to watch that again, Davalos is as much to blame as Osby/Smith if not more. It takes a lot of balls or stupidity...
Man you need to watch that again, Davalos is as much to blame as Osby/Smith if not more. It takes a lot of balls or stupidity to come on here and shit on a rider like that when you wouldn't dare say that to his face!!
Actually, I most definitely would and not think twice about it.
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
2/22/2018 7:19am
Racer111 wrote:
I actually have the race DVR’d and I put in slow mo. When everyone else is rounding the turn, Osby is still pointed North and not...
shiftmx_22 wrote:
Settle down everybody. He has the race DVR'd and put it in slow mo... I think he knows what he's talking about.
GrinningGrinningGrinning

BobKerr
2/22/2018 8:08am
slipdog wrote:
100% Davalos for chopping down from the outside. He didn't even have half a bike length on Smith and Osby. Osborne backed off because he saw...
This is exactly what I posted in another thread. I rewatched the start numerous times and that was my conclusion too.
Bramlett321
2/22/2018 10:00am
Racer111 wrote:
Actually, I most definitely would and not think twice about it.
So after watching the video you still insist on it being all on Osby?
2/22/2018 10:19am
Can we shitcan this thread and take the OP with it?
DoctorJD
2/22/2018 10:25am
I'm beginning to see a correlation between people who have Kawasaki/Kawasaki riders in their avatars, and posting stupid shit.
BobKerr
2/22/2018 10:28am
Clippy clippy!

Post a reply to: #174 Josh Osby

The Latest